• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

JJ Watt played hard. This injury happened while he was playing offense.
It was still bad at times but more watchable than the wrecks that have been put on the field in previous years. Some of the younger guys played hard (JPP, Watt etc.)

Schaub was wow worthy though as mentioned. You have to be a special kind of awful to not put up numbers in a game where defense is optional and hardly anyone is really trying.
Good on the guys that tried. The past few years have been a joke.

and :jnc at Schaub

Dragon

Banned
I agree. Not gonna win anymore championships with him. Deal him now and get their money's worth.

They have no capable backup, so not seeing why they'd trade him. They'll still get in the playoffs the next three years with him so I say we ride him out. It isn't like the Rodgers vs. Favre situation where there was clearly high confidence in Fraudgers.

jakncoke

Banned
Curious what they could land for Brady.

They have no capable backup, so not seeing why they'd trade him. They'll still get in the playoffs the next three years with him so I say we ride him out. It isn't like the Rodgers vs. Favre situation where there was clearly high confidence in Fraudgers.

How dare you hate on Drew Bledsoe 2.0

You have no faith in Mallett? Care to go into detail?

I would love for the Skins to do that trade. Lets RGIII rot on the bench for years, and watch Brady fail big time with the pieces that the Skins have on offense.

Brady/RG3 two QB offense once Robert gets healthy. In the mean time, we can keep the offense crisp by letting Brady run the option

untitled-5f8q6s.gif

Dragon

Banned
You have no faith in Mallett? Care to go into detail?

His 49% completion percentage in the preseason against scrubs should tell you all you need to know. The guy has a strong arm no question, but the personnel the Patriots have do not stretch the field so his strength would be completely wasted.

jakncoke

Banned
His 49% completion percentage in the preseason against scrubs should tell you all you need to know. The guy has a strong arm no question, but the personnel the Patriots have do not stretch the field so his strength would be completely wasted.

You clearly havent let him use any coke yet. Let him snort a few lines off a hookers ass and im sure you'll see 400 yard games left and right!

Dragon

Banned
Show felt fake though.

Believe me. I work for the network you all despise and Schwab wasn't faking his sports knowledge.

I got to meet Dick Vitale when I was on vacation in Puerto Rico a few years ago. He seemed like a really nice guy.

Yeah he can definitely wear on you watching a college basketball game, I do prefer McDonough/Raftery/Bilas and I'm going to be really sad when the Big East breaks up and they won't be doing the tournament anymore together.

jakncoke

Banned
Believe me. I work for the network you all despise and Schwab wasn't faking his sports knowledge.

Yeah he can definitely wear on you watching a college basketball game, I do prefer McDonough/Raftery/Bilas and I'm going to be really sad when the Big East breaks up and they won't be doing the tournament anymore together.

eww. pats fan and espn garbo employee get banned.

Report: Patriots Could Target Ed Reed In Free Agency

You never say never in sports and especially when money talks. Ravens star safety Ed Reed will be a free agent this off-season, and Pro Football Talk via Peter King is reporting that Reed will on the radar of the rival New England Patriots.

King reports that New England would like a hard-hitting ball hawking safety, and Reed could be the darling of their eyes. Bill Belichick reportedly loves Reed and what he brings to a defense.

I wouldn’t be surprised by the money the Pats offer, it just makes me wonder would Reed who always claims this is a business, take the bait and embrace the Patriot way.

Stay tuned for more.

I now want this.

Dragon

Banned
I feel like that was the sort of beginning of the end for ESPN. The last time they were able to produce their own quality content.

Yeah I certainly haven't found many of their new shows interesting at all. The 30 for 30 stuff still stands out along with Outside the Lines and PTI as the highlights to me besides the obvious 90's era SportsCenter.

I really thought that after thi year Reed would retire and maybe become a defensive assistant or something like that. I hope the Pats sign him for real money.

Fox318

If the Jets trade revis they might aswell fire Rex and start completly over.

Trade Mangold, DBrick, Harris, Cro, Holmes, and anyone else who has any talent for picks if they trade him.

If the Jets trade revis they might aswell fire Rex and start completly over.

Trade Mangold, DBrick, Harris, Cro, Holmes, and anyone else who has any talent for picks if they trade him.

Revis is signed for just 1 more season though, he also wants huge money and is coming off an injury. I dont think they will be able to trade him but they are in horrible situation with the cap, and are really lacking in talent. If they have a piece that could help fix some of their problems they should use it. You are right that they should have fired Rex though. Jets are in a worse situation now then when he took over the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom