• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Yikes. Do you live by yourself? I pay $1700 for my share of a fairly nice 2br in the Chelsea area and even I thought I was paying too much lol. I can afford it (could probably afford a little higher), but it just seems wrong when I was paying $500/month in rent for a 2-story apartment in Chapel Hill a few years ago -_____-

Yeah I live alone on the upper west side. Couldn't do the Craigslist roommate. Now that I know people in the city I may room on my next lease. I'd rather be down where you are or the East Village truthfully.

I didnt know when men get old they all emotional and shit.

I have temper issues...so yeah.

jakncoke

Banned
Who cares where you worked or how much you make. What I've noticed is there is always someone who makes more, and has more shit. It's like the food chain, not all of us can be on top, and the majority of us end up as bottom feeders.

Its just trolling son, some day Montana will catch up to the rest of the country!

Narag

I didnt know when men get old they all emotional and shit.

How could you not?

VzQBdIy.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Its just trolling son, some day Montana will catch up to the rest of the country!

Montana? I live in North Dakota! Ton of oil money flowing through this state right now. It's crazy really how much stuff has changed in certain parts of the state in terms of cost of real estate and availability of jobs.

Narag

Long hair Brady was the worst.

Pre Gisele 10-1 in playoffs

With Gisele 7-6.

Clearly he has to divorce her to win another championship.

Best thing about long hair Brady was the false report that Moss told him he looked like a girl and needed to get a haircut.

jakncoke

Banned
Montana? I live in North Dakota! Ton of oil money flowing through this state right now. It's crazy really how much stuff has changed in certain parts of the state in terms of cost of real estate and availability of jobs.

I knew it was one of those states, actually I believe we talked about welding in the oil boom before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom