• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Jacksonville is diverse and has stuff too.

images

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
:jnc

I bet your homepage is a search on GAF for "Suh"

If you search "Suh" on GAF I've been preaching his gospel and style of play since he was at Nebraska.

It's going to be scary for opposing offenses when the Lions get a solid DE this offseason.

Narag

Vegeta, something, something.

I didn't even realize I did that. It's sad when you catch yourself caught up in memetic shit unconsciously. Case in point, I wasted like fifteen minutes one day trying to look up some stat about Brent Favre. Thanks, nfl-gaf.

cajunator

Banned
You should start a dedicated swamp culture thread and peddle your propaganda there.
Or maybe im just tired of all the louisana bashing and I want to show what this state has to offer.

This is actually a fun state to live in.
Its like saying wisconsin is about nothing but football and cheese.

Greg

I didn't even realize I did that. It's sad when you catch yourself caught up in memetic shit unconsciously. Case in point, I wasted like fifteen minutes one day trying to look up some stat about Brent Favre. Thanks, nfl-gaf.
It's because you forgot to add Lando Field to the query.

bionic77

Or maybe im just tired of all the louisana bashing and I want to show what this state has to offer.

Its like saying wisconsin is about nothing but football and cheese.[
Not the best example....

Though to be fair they also have obesity and racism.

Godslay

Banned

:jnc

I know the feeling. I fight myself to not say Tammy when I'm talking about the Pats with coworkers. Shit spills over from time to time.

Did you watch The Layover last night with Anthony Bourdain? New Orleans. I need to eat there some day. I don't give a shit about much else there, but the food looks fucking amazing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

It's too hot there. I'm sure the food is really good though

Don't knock it till you try it. Might not seem like such a bad idea after Ray wins his 2nd Superbowl and proves once and for all that cheaters and murderers always win.

you make me sick. when the steelers/cards played, i rooted for the steelers even though i knew it would mean you were 1 up on us in the superbowl department. i did this because a) 6-4 or whatever you are is still worse than 5-0 and b) i will NEVER root for a divisional opponent in the superbowl.

you are just scared of what will happen when we win. it's not fair is it? niners undefeated in superbowls, have a young dominant team and a great coaching staff. steelers are an irrelevant franchise with a bunch of old guys, no future and a puppet coaching staff who will probably be gone in another year or so. i'm sorry bionic.... i do feel bad for you but such is life in the nfl :(

bionic77

you make me sick. when the steelers/cards played, i rooted for the steelers even though i knew it would mean you were 1 up on us in the superbowl department. i did this because a) 6-4 or whatever you are is still worse than 5-0 and b) i will NEVER root for a divisional opponent in the superbowl.

you are just scared of what will happen when we win. it's not fair is it? niners undefeated in superbowls, have a young dominant team and a great coaching staff. steelers are an irrelevant franchise with a bunch of old guys, no future and a puppet coaching staff who will probably be gone in another year or so. i'm sorry bionic.... i do feel bad for you but such is life in the nfl :(
I want you guys to win but Moss is cursed and when you accuse Ray of something bad the Ravens are unbeatable.

I even think the Niners are better but I am superstitious and afraid.

Talon

Self-reported obesity.

190 in Baton Rouge or Starksville is in good shape.
190 in Miami or LA is suicide-grade weight.

lol they have "the ray lewis coaching tree" on NFLN right now. are you serious? there are like 10 dudes just circle jerking ray lewis. i wonder how long he has been cheating for and if any of these coaches knew about the cheating

plus alanis morrissette wrong that song "you outta know" about the guy who made the squirrel voices on full house. i'd like alanis give me a BJ in a movie theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom