• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

Nick-Saban-Daughter-kristen.jpg

lick_zpse6db2655.gif

Godslay

Banned
I'm watching a 2003 MNF game with Broncos vs. Raiders. It's really interesting to watch how Shanny would just pour gasoline on the fire with a lead. After watching Fox the last two years it's really amazing how much different they really are. I'm sure Panther fans have said this before, but man I would love for Fox to just say fuck it and turn it on with a lead. Won't happen, but a man can dream.

cajunator

Banned
It doesnt cost a lot to live around here.
My rent+ bills is about 350/month and this is in a very safe neighborhood surrounded by everything.
I did split rent though so that helps.

damn that is awesome. i pay $2k per month on my mortgage. it was $1750 when i first bought the house but then the passed some bullshit increase or something. i still don't understand how it's legal what they did. they basically said they're raising the monthly mortgage and they put the money aside JUST IN CASE my property tax goes up and i owe more on property tax than was taken out initially. but my point to them is that the first year i was here that was the case (property value went up) and they still charged me the extra and i paid it. so what advantage is it that they take the money out from me beforehand? i'll still be charged with it anyways!

just another interest free loan for the government. god DAMN YOU OBAMA!!!!!!1

Godslay

Banned
Someone with no balls calling someone else a pussy.

lol

Eh, once you reach a certain age you realize balls are over rated. They are sensitive bastards, who sag further and further each year. Eventually you are either going to sit on them or they will fall into cold ass toilet water. As long as you still have a dick that works, you're set.

It doesnt cost a lot to live around here.
My rent+ bills is about 350/month and this is in a very safe neighborhood surrounded by everything.
I did split rent though so that helps.

Yeah but you live in Louisiana.

Eh, once you reach a certain age you realize balls are over rated. They are sensitive bastards, who sag further and further each year. Eventually you are either going to sit on them or they will fall into cold ass toilet water. As long as you still have a dick that works, you're set.

lol

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I know.
Surrounded by some of the best food in the world, festivals all the time, and an affordable cost of living totally sucks.
I wish I could live in a cultural funhouse like Jacksonville.

Cajunator...burned somebody? What the fuck is going on today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom