• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, so the Ravens are great and in the Superbowl. They are the Steelers last line of defense in keeping Superbowl Championship title in Pittsburgh. You support us!

don't believe his lies bionic! the 49ers want to win title number six to SHARE greatness with the steelers, not to tear you down! meanwhile, if the ravens win a superbowl, they are the AFC North kings for this decade. you can't let that happen, you won't let that happen and you can't let that happen!

Dragon

Banned
don't believe his lies bionic! the 49ers want to win title number six to SHARE greatness with the steelers, not to tear you down! meanwhile, if the ravens win a superbowl, they are the AFC North kings for this decade. you can't let that happen, you won't let that happen and you can't let that happen!

dont-believe-his-lies.jpg

How many championships do the eagles and lions have?

actual championships or the fake ones that took place before the superbowl? the lions have 4 and the eagles have 3. this just sounds wrong and is wrong. say the words out loud. "The detroit lions are 4 time NFL champions". You literally can't say it out loud or type it and have it look correct. Its like me saying 2 + 2 = 5. it's not correct. these dont count

eznark

Banned
actual championships or the fake ones that took place before the superbowl? the lions have 4 and the eagles have 3. this just sounds wrong and is wrong. say the words out loud. "The detroit lions are 4 time NFL champions". You literally can't say it out loud or type it and have it look correct. Its like me saying 2 + 2 = 5. it's not correct. these dont count

You put shit in your mouth, surely you can stomach unappetizing facts of the world.

Greg

it's like you saying 5 > 13

AndresON777

shooting blanks

izwDBa0UzNguK.gif

even the NFL itself doesn't count these "championships". success is only measured in superbowl victories. you don't hear people saying "well the greenbay packers have 13 NFL championships/superbowls and the steelers are the next closest with 6". they only talk about superbowl. steelers are at the top with 6, niners next with 5, etc.

that's just the way the world is ladies. i wish it weren't so but thats just how it is

p.s.

don hutson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jerry rice though. for sure

even the NFL itself doesn't count these "championships". success is only measured in superbowl victories. you don't hear people saying "well the greenbay packers have 13 NFL championships/superbowls and the steelers are the next closest with 6". they only talk about superbowl. steelers are at the top with 6, Cowboys next with 5, etc.

that's just the way the world is ladies. i wish it weren't so but thats just how it is

p.s.

fixed :)

Uh yeah you do lol

no you dont. they talk about pre/post merger wins. superbowls and "nfl championships" aren't grouped togther. sorry brotha!

p.s.

i give you more credit than bob. even though the bears suck dick and will continue to do so with their horrible head coaching hire you still stick around

jakncoke

Banned
2004 draft pick younger than last years 1st rounder. all sorts of hilarious and will never stop being funny. 30 year old 2nd year in the league.

cajunator

Banned
I just remembered that I dont have to work the new orleans dispatch this weekend. Feel bad for my slide though. New orleans during super bowl will be a logistical nightmare and all the stores we deliver to will increase fuel sales like fucking crazy. We have to avoid certain routes near the dome and its generally a mess. Have fun, slide.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I just remembered that I dont have to work the new orleans dispatch this weekend. Feel bad for my slide though. New orleans during super bowl will be a logistical nightmare and all the stores we deliver to will increase fuel sales like fucking crazy. We have to avoid certain routes near the dome and its generally a mess. Have fun, slide.

Shut up

:)

jakncoke

Banned
prequel? whyyy? it was fine standalone. also i hated the second for giving them legs and creeping me out!

Why do you think i told blackghost to only watch it if he hated his own dick, was turrible. Only reason I watched it was because Wal Mart was selling a complete set of the Tremor movies for like 5 or 8 of something at the time and I figured what the hell may as well

Narag

Why do you think i told blackghost to only watch it if he hated his own dick, was turrible. Only reason I watched it was because Wal Mart was selling a complete set of the Tremor movies for like 5 or 8 of something at the time and I figured what the hell may as well

That's how they get you. Hell, that's how I ended up owning Rambo 3.

So who will end up with Richard Seymour next season? I wouldn't mind having him next to Big Vince for 2 more years. Would be nice to have a guy on the team to punch Rapistberger in the face (Although Spikes would be able to eye gouge him, it's still not the same).

So who will end up with Richard Seymour next season? I wouldn't mind having him next to Big Vince for 2 more years. Would be nice to have a guy on the team to punch Rapistberger in the face (Although Spikes would be able to eye gouge him, it's still not the same).

He did his time in Oakland. I'd be fine with him coming back home to NE. (I do like the Patriots.)

bionic77

I don't really like the Niners but man do I hate the Ravens. I have a very bad feeling about the game and if a volcano does not erupt during the game I hope to Tebow that the Niners win by more than a hundred points (but please allow Flacco at least 20 garbage points in the 4th quarter so he gets his contract).

And I have to agree with you 100% on that championship nonsense. Those high school championships are worth about as much as being Miss Wisconsin. Yeah technically you get a trophy for both, but no one gives a fuck.

eznark

Banned
even the NFL itself doesn't count these "championships". success is only measured in superbowl victories. you don't hear people saying "well the greenbay packers have 13 NFL championships/superbowls and the steelers are the next closest with 6". they only talk about superbowl. steelers are at the top with 6, niners next with 5, etc.

p.s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_by_number_of_professional_sports_championships

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2011/06/06/top-10-cities-with-the-most-sports-championships

Suck my dick biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Just because your bro friends pretend the world didn't exist before your dad forgot to use a condom doesn't mean that shit didn't happen.

My god this championship thing is stupid. The Packers won the first SB in 1966, the year before that they also won the championship. How can anyone claim that there is a difference between the title they won in 1965 and the one they won in 1966.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom