• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niners have released a statement on the Culliver nonsense:

“The San Francisco 49ers reject the comments that were made yesterday, and have addressed the matter with Chris. There is no place for discrimination within our organization at any level. We have and always will proudly support the LGBT community.”

Apology from Culliver in 3,2,1...

cashman

Banned
Surprised to see the Large amount of Cowboys fans in Southern VA. Also I bet if this was taken in the 90s Norther Louisiana and A good chunk of the gulf coast would probably be Cowboys fans.
original.png

cajunator

Banned
Surprised to see the Large amount of Cowboys fans in Southern VA. Also I bet if this was taken in the 90s Norther Louisiana and A good chunk of the gulf coast would probably be Cowboys fans.

A lot of people in shreveport used to make it cowboys country. Luckily it has changed.

Fantomex

Has there even been a player more polarizing than T.O.? I mean for the NFL - Age they lived in? I can only think of Jim Brown or O.J.

Rorschach

And people wonder why the league has tried to control celebrations. Mush brained retarded clowns like TO ruin it for everyone.

I think that was the first and only time in my life I have cheered for a Cowboy.
It was way later, though. It was TO, but it was mostly Chad Johnson. And it wasn't something that delayed the game like TO's slow ass running to the 50. OMG he fake proposed to a cheerleader on the sideline while they were setting up for the XP! I'm so outraged!

BigAT

Niners have released a statement on the Culliver nonsense:

Apology from Culliver in 3,2,1...

I also suspect it will be shockingly well written and incredibly contrite for someone that just 24 hours earlier said:

"We don't got no gay people on the team, they gotta get up out of here if they do. Can't be with that sweet stuff. Nah…can't be…in the locker room man. Nah."

cajunator

Banned
SNewton, the wiiU is getting bagged on pretty hardcore on the gaming side. You would be advised to stay the fuck away from that mess.

Slo

Surprised to see the Large amount of Cowboys fans in Southern VA. .

Was listening to Ron and Fez today and somebody called in about that. Apparently Northern VA is Redskin country, and Southern VA hates Northern VA. Contrarian cunts.

cajunator

Banned
Was listening to Ron and Fez today and somebody called in about that. Apparently Northern VA is Redskin country, and Southern VA hates Northern VA. Contrarian cunts.

Southern virginia is sooooooooo gorgeous.
The first time I saw the countryside around Wytheville, my mouth dropped in awe. Its so unbelievably beautiful.

Yeah man, this is completely and totally true. I grew up in central VA and there is basically a divide between the "rednecks" who are southern and proud and the yankees who are all about their big cities up north. I was just talking to a guy the other day who was born and raised in southern VA and he was telling me about how his daughter's husband is, "okay, but people from up there are just different. No Southern hospitality." It's crazy how diverse the state is.

We all make mistakes.

I'm just kidding.
One day it will all be worth it. One day.

By the way, you're right about SW VA being beautiful, I took these near a work site a few days ago:

image.jpg

va2.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So according to John Clayton the 49ers defensive line had to go lift weights at an outside facility because there weren't enough heavy weights for part of their normal routine.

The hell kind of setup do the Saints have over there?

JCizzle

So according to John Clayton the 49ers defensive line had to go lift weights at an outside facility because there weren't enough heavy weights for part of their normal routine.

The hell kind of setup do the Saints have over there?

All about the bounties, not about the preparing.

cajunator

Banned
the Saints weightroom is to the same standards as any other NFL weightroom. Did john clayton really report this or is it some kind of bogus twitter again?

Narag

I'm sure the Vicodin supply was amply stocked at least. Well until Sean Payton gets back anyhow.

the Saints weightroom is to the same standards as any other NFL weightroom. Did john clayton really report this or is it some kind of bogus twitter again?

Niners might have custom needs? Sounds like the story could be some matter of fact thing that's being spun.

Wooooo! Claimed the largest state in The Union in the name of the Green Bay Packers!

Steeler nation even did their part and added some yellow to the mix to complete the GB look :)

cajunator

Banned
Video clip attached to this:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...xlvii-ravens-49ers-power-their-way-super-bowl

"The defensive linemen lift pretty much every Tuesday, and they had a problem because they couldn't find enough heavy weights, and so the entire defensive line had to go to an outside facility to find more than 600 pounds to squat."

which facility was this in?
The actual Saints training facility in Metairie should have more than enough weights. Benson isnt THAT cheap.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Russell Wilson is on a 4 year/$3 million contract that he's not allowed to renegotiate? He needs to start taking revenge on the total busts that he's being punished for.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

Chris Culliver has issued a statement through the 49ers regarding his anti-gay comments Tuesday to radio host Artie Lange. Here is what Culliver stated:

“The derogatory comments I made yesterday were a reflection of thoughts in my head, but they are not how I feel.

“It has taken me seeing them in print to realize that they are hurtful and ugly.

“Those discriminating feelings are truly not in my heart.

“Further, I apologize to those who I have hurt and offended, and I pledge to learn and grow from this experience.”

i'm going to write a song called "Thoughts In My Head (Not In My Heart)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom