• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon bro aim higher. he's a minor upgrade over weeden and hardly worth some big contract.

Exactly. It's Matt Flynn all over again. Smith had a couple good years, but he doesn't have as strong an arm for Cleveland as Weeden. who will be pushed harder by this better coaching staff.

I'd rather save our Cap for actual impact players.

Exactly. It's Matt Flynn all over again. Smith had a couple good years, but he doesn't have as strong an arm for Cleveland as Weeden. who will be pushed harder by this better coaching staff.

I'd rather save our Cap for actual impact players.
This is nothing Like Flynn. My point of view is none of these guys are going to be our future. Most people that want weeden main arguement is his arm strength, what other good things did you see from him last season? People are banking on weeden making major strides with a new coach staff and I'm not saying he won't. I'd just rather have a proven guy whos already shown the improvement
and can be great game manager for us without the turnovers until the our future Qb is found.

This all being said I'm not against weeden being out Qb next season, I'm just not hitching my whole wagon to Weeden just because of his arm strength

It's like Matt Flynn in you're going to spend big money on a FA QB when you have a guy who can get the job done already (in SEA case, they drafted him.)

We've only seen Weeden for a year. Yes, he's 30, but he's only had a damn year to play. Better coaches, better system, I can't see him not getting better.

I'd only be okay with bringing in someone like Smith to compete with Weeden and get the best out of him. But not at what Smith is going to ask for...

Dragon

Banned
Man snes really gets salty in those WiiU threads. Makes me look like a well adjusted person.

It's like Matt Flynn in you're going to spend big money on a FA QB when you have a guy who can get the job done already (in SEA case, they drafted him.)

We've only seen Weeden for a year. Yes, he's 30, but he's only had a damn year to play. Better coaches, better system, I can't see him not getting better.

I'd only be okay with bringing in someone like Smith to compete with Weeden and get the best out of him. But not at what Smith is going to ask for...

As a football player he's already in the last stages of his prime. Another year with him won't hurt but if they remain just mediocre they'll miss out on whomever is coming out the following draft. it will be unfortunate.

Man snes really gets salty in those WiiU threads. Makes me look like a well adjusted person.

As a football player he's already in the last stages of his prime. Another year with him won't hurt but if they remain just mediocre they'll miss out on whomever is coming out the following draft. it will be unfortunate.

Weeden's body hasn't taken the toll of a player in the league already 8 years, so while the average player retires at 34-36, I could see Weeden going close to 40, Even being older, should he remain upright more.

Although, "missing out in the draft" is all too common for the Browns. One spot away from AJ Green a couple years ago, and a couple spots away from RGIII. So yes, they have sucked at sucking.

watching ESPNews:

Cris Carter: If the 49ers defense has a weakness, it's getting off the field on 3rd down.

49ers 3rd down defense on the season: Ranked #4, allow 34% conversion rate.

how do these motherfuckers get these jobs?

Well, I clearly see the problem. They can't get off the field on 3rd down 34% off the time!

I'd let her give me a sexually transmitted diner.

Favorite post ever.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Shit, you guys got Crosby banned, damn

Seriously, that shit is not right

If we were fucking around with him in this thread, no one, I mean no one, has the right to go blabber anything in a different thread and compound on the joke

Jesus!

For all we know, he wasn't snes

Good Job guys

cajunator

Banned

I told him to stay the fuck out of those threads. the stupid idiot doesnt fucking listen.
SNES, you're cool and I love nintendo as much as anyone but holy fuck dude its a electronic game console. Its a big stupid box that plays vidya games. Its not sacred.

squicken

plenty of people have called him out here, not just dragon. such an idiot to keep going in those wii threads. i always wondered if the mods gave him a break b/c he ended up being right about amir0x

Fantomex

Last time I criticized Nintendo nerds got hot in this thread. I can only imagine the bloodbath that is the gaming side.

Poor Guttenberg he probably went out swinging the sword of hyrule like a G.

GraveRobberX

plenty of people have called him out here, not just dragon. such an idiot to keep going in those wii threads. i always wondered if the mods gave him a break b/c he ended up being right about amir0x

Yeah in this thread, for shits n' giggles

You don't go blowing up spots in other threads

If a mod think that snes, let them do their thing to find out

I have no clue if he is/was, but that shit ain't right

Now you have to post cautiously, because assholes can claim some shit, get a mob parroting the accusation, and you get splashed with it

Seriously I'm pissed, why even mention it in there

Fantomex

Now you have to post cautiously, because assholes can claim some shit, get a mob parroting the accusation, and you get splashed with it

I don't know if that was snes. But that's messed up if through joking around he got banned. Was he in a lot of Wii-U Threads? We need the Manti Teo investigators up in this.

jakncoke

Banned

Im sure mods looked into ip addresses and such :p

Also he was.

GraveRobberX

Im sure mods looked into ip addresses and such :p

Also he was.

Yeah, mods got shown the way

Throw a huge Spotlight and shine "Yo look over here"

No reason any of our stuff has to leave this thread

Now we are going to be watched, I can already feel it

Thanks assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom