• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
The Salem :Snes hunts

Cant be a witch hunt if the source is the horses mouth :p

Yeah, mods got shown the way

Throw a huge Spotlight and shine "Yo look over here"

No reason any of our stuff has to leave this thread

Now we are going to be watched, I can already feel it

Thanks assholes

You think we arent already watched?
You think we're in some mountain village free of the man?
The man is always watching

blackHelicopter.jpg

Doomsayer

Ever since the NBA thread got shutdown we have been watched.

Bish is always around... lurking in the shadows, waiting for a team to be moved to Canada.

cajunator

Banned
plenty of people have called him out here, not just dragon. such an idiot to keep going in those wii threads. i always wondered if the mods gave him a break b/c he ended up being right about amir0x

The difference is we kept it here and were mostly joking about it.
The mods who watched here didnt care about it enough to intervene. He was stupid as fuck to go over there and I even warned him TODAY about some of those threads. He dug his own grave.

cajunator

Banned
Watch something fun, to keep your mind off it. I'm watching some K-ON! Now. I'm enjoying it. ;D

Well, I was watching some Sailor moon earlier today. Getting close to the end of S1. Episode 39 of 46 right now.
Might have some time for K-On later. I don't sleep a lot on my week off.

jakncoke

Banned
Another life lesson from snes, dont tell people your alt because its bound to blow up in your face and also never post on gaming side unless you feel like playing russian roulette with your account

cdyhybrid

I ain't about that gaming-side life. I dunno how people can care about a console or a video game corporation so much that they'd willingly, regularly get into arguments over them with people they'll never meet.

cajunator

Banned
Now I'm sad. poor Nephrite. :(

And Zoicite. Actually if a villain was named after a mineral, they were fucked.

46 eps in a season? jesus what the airing schedule for that?

March 7, 1992 - February 27, 1993 according to Wikipedia. It ran every week for a year pretty much.

Another life lesson from snes, dont tell people your alt because its bound to blow up in your face and also never post on gaming side unless you feel like playing russian roulette with your account

This is true. hell I get nervous even making a small comment over on gaming side. I check and double check to make sure my post offends no one. Its a lot of work.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

NsXyQ.jpg

-last time I was banned I'm pretty sure it was cajunator's fault. Should not have ventured out of the sports threads. I don't really remember, I was drunk ofc.

Most exciting part of posting drunk is when you wake up the next day and log in to gaf to see if you're still there, lol

Trey

I ain't about that gaming-side life. I dunno how people can care about a console or a video game corporation so much that they'd willingly, regularly get into arguments over them with people they'll never meet.

Replace video games with the NFL, or movies, or literally anything being talked about over the Internet and there you go.

cajunator

Banned
NsXyQ.jpg

-last time I was banned I'm pretty sure it was cajunator's fault. Should not have ventured out of the sports threads. I don't really remember, I was drunk ofc.

Most exciting part of posting drunk is when you wake up the next day and log in to gaf to see if you're still there, lol

That wasnt my fault. you were following me around in threads calling me a chocha :jnc

cajunator

Banned
I used to enjoy console arguments and even political ones before it all became just ban bait and not worth bothering with.
a bit of spirited football fanbase shit talking is fine though.

March 7, 1992 - February 27, 1993 according to Wikipedia. It ran every week for a year pretty much.

How I would have loved to have watched that weekly. My first encounter with Sailor Moon was the entire day DiC Marathon with the woman dressed as Sailor Moon you'd see after each episode.

This is true. hell I get nervous even making a small comment over on gaming side. I check and double check to make sure my post offends no one. Its a lot of work.

I've been posting there a lot, and I'm a JM. Just gotta be careful what you say and especially me, not get into any arguments there xD

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres, I remember you posted "hey honey" and another post told me to fuck off at random lol. I love drunk people.

I like you. I picture people as their avatars so I probably pictured you as a girl in my drunk mind. Then when I realized it was a dude saints fan I posted fuck off.

:lol

cajunator

Banned
I like you. I picture people as their avatars so I probably pictured you as a girl in my drunk mind. Then when I realized it was a dude saints fan I posted fuck off.

:lol

Lol yeah. I dont really judge people by their avatars for that reason, although you see them often enough that you come to associate the avatar with the person.
Bionic's avatar makes his posts even funnier than they already are.

Regarding Falcons fans, this is probably the first forum I have come across with Falcons fans that I actually like.
I think the heavy moderation here keeps the troublemakers, trolls, and assholes at bay for the most part.

Holy Shit, you guys got Crosby banned, damn

Seriously, that shit is not right

If we were fucking around with him in this thread, no one, I mean no one, has the right to go blabber anything in a different thread and compound on the joke

Jesus!

For all we know, he wasn't snes

Good Job guys

You really dont know how this stuff works do you? It takes a mod 2 seconds to see a guy is posting from a banned ip. My guess is the mods new it was snes but were willing to let him back because of the way stuff went down, but once he went back to Nintendo threads they decided to ban him again. snes got in trouble with the mods in the first place because of how crazy he would go in the Nintendo threads.

Narag

You really dont know how this stuff works do you? It takes a mod 2 seconds to see a guy is posting from a banned ip. My guess is the mods new it was snes but were willing to let him back because of the way stuff went down, but once he went back to Nintendo threads they decided to ban him again. snes got in trouble with the mods in the first place because of how crazy he would go in the Nintendo threads.

Pretty much this. People have been let come back from time to time so long as they left the shitposting with the banned account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom