• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So, hanging around in the soccer thread a bit because it's the last day they can transfer players and it's kinda exciting, but goddamn they're a bunch of cunts. They go out and yell fake news, we don't pull that shit here do we?

Tom Brady to retire to live his dream of selling insurance. Mallett future!

No. That's fucking stupid. I'm done with NFLGAF if that becomes a thing.

I agree, annoying fucking thing to do. I got all excited about a news thing, after which he edited his post and added a little spoiler. Fuck that.

Tom Brady to retire to live his dream of selling insurance. Mallett future!

Fucking finally! We finally have a chance at an actual Super Bowl victory again, right Deacon?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Edgar Bennett was a better coach than player.

Donald Driver will probably either coach or do the Leroy Butler thing and get into sports media.

I'm not sure why Bennett was moved to WR coach. The Packers passing game really sucks so it's clearly not worked.

I think to try to groom him as a potential coordinator or whatever he might want to do next.

I agree though. But the worst is putting McAdoo in a position to "teach" Rodgers. Guy doesn't know shit.

eznark

Banned
I think to try to groom him as a potential coordinator or whatever he might want to do next.

I agree though. But the worst is putting McAdoo in a position to "teach" Rodgers. Guy doesn't know shit.

Yeah, that makes sense. I was kidding about it not working obviously.

The McAdoo thing is weird, I think they just wanted to keep him around and show Rodgers who is boss. Van Pelt was put in charge of RB's to teach them how to read a blitz supposedly.

Fox318

Breaking News:

Brett Favre to become President of Packers. His first move is rumored to be relocating the team to London. Says he found a loophole in shareholders contract.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So, hanging around in the soccer thread a bit because it's the last day they can transfer players and it's kinda exciting, but goddamn they're a bunch of cunts. They go out and yell fake news, we don't pull that shit here do we?

Fastest way I know of to get mocked and ridiculed out of this thread.

Guys like squicken, futurevoid or ez usually post the biggest legit news first because they've got twitter feed filters or whatever.

eznark

Banned
MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

MARION-BARBER-FLIP.gif

Fox318

Breaking News:

Sources from ProFootballTalk have reported that football is to be canceled by presidential decree. The NFL is to be disbanded and reform as the XFL. It is rumored that Linda Mcmahon threw her Senate race in exchange for the end of the NFL. The super bowl will be played out as scheduled and XFL teams will be announced on April 1st.

Fantomex

Last time you criticized Nintendo, you made some derp generalizations you couldn't back up, no one got hot. Lol.

I don't think anyone in NFL-GAF loses sleep over Nintendo criticism, except for snes.

Bitch please. Someone even asked you to go take a timeout and go play with your duplo blocks. Foaming at the mouth over some broad statements I made on the internet. bwahaha. Trying to Manti T'eo the fact you got hot.

Wanna bet?

I forbid you Darkest Red, don't jinx us!

Fantomex

I'll take that bet. Loser wears winner's choice of avatar until said winner's team is out of the playoffs. I also hold NFLGAF responsible for reminding me of this bet when it's time to make jak an avatar.

A commendable action my friend, very brake. We have no WRs, RBs, TEs or DB's. Godspeed son.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'll take that bet. Loser wears winner's choice of avatar until said winner's team is out of the playoffs. I also hold NFLGAF responsible for reminding me of this bet when it's time to make jak an avatar.

What if both teams miss the playoffs? What if one team has the better record, but the other team wins their division and only they make the playoffs? Too many questions.

What if both teams miss the playoffs? What if one team has the better record, but the other team wins their division and only they make the playoffs? Too many questions.

If the team with the best record doesn't make the playoffs the bet is a wash. Solved all your questions in a sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom