• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Happy birthday Gator.

I got you a present:

burlap_gift_sack.jpg

There's just simply an announcement scheduled for Feb 20th. Hasn't even been confirmed that it's for the PS4, people are just speculating and hoping that's what it is.

jakncoke

Banned
There's just simply an announcement scheduled for Feb 20th. Hasn't even been confirmed that it's for the PS4, people are just speculating and hoping that's what it is.

HYPETRAIN is more interesting. If it is truly for ps4, I hope they attach a price tag and dont make us wait for e3.

HYPETRAIN is more interesting. If it is truly for ps4, I hope they attach a price tag and dont make us wait for e3.

Not sure how likely that would be. They probably would just reveal the release date to generate hype and try to get steam before Xbox announcement. I would think they'd release some level of spec information and perhaps show some demos. Hopefully it will be more but E3 is generally where things go down.

Maybe it's because I'm an old bastard, but I never got the whole trophy/achievement thing from this gen. I play a game either to finish it or because it's fun, I don't care about collecting imaginary trophies.

HylianTom

Banned
Maybe it's because I'm an old bastard, but I never got the whole trophy/achievement thing from this gen. I play a game either to finish it or because it's fun, I don't care about collecting imaginary trophies.
Ditto.

Then again, I put most online gaming experiences into that whole "not impressed" category.
*shakes cane*

Dragon

Banned
Yeah, dropping the requirement to add them to games, as well as segregating PS3/Vita achievements from PS4 achievements. Essentially you start from zero.

Do you have a link? I'd love to read it.

I don't really care about achievements but I'm sure it's pissed off people.

Wow Godslay troll age.

Godslay

Banned
Do you have a link? I'd love to read it.

I don't really care about achievements but I'm sure it's pissed off people.

Wow Godslay troll age.

I was hoping GRX would bite, but he's nowhere to be found :( Hopefully, I didn't kill him cause he's a good guy!

Rorschach

Yeah, dropping the requirement to add them to games, as well as segregating PS3/Vita achievements from PS4 achievements. Essentially you start from zero.

Do they want to add a universal score like XBL? I don't give a dick about achievements or trophies, but I think the people that do want that epeen number.

[edit]nm! I clicked on the video and still fell for it.

I just got an advertisement tweet from Playstation concerning a Playstation Meeting 2013. Guess that virtually confirms it will be for the PS4.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Sorry bro!

I just ate 3 lbs worth of Jumbo Shrimp

I fell asleep while browsing GAF, .giffing the PlayStation Meeting thread on Gaming side

Good Try though Godslay, but I know my trophies news before Sony even contemplates it and thinks about doing anything

*Inception*

Godslay

Banned
I just 3 lbs worth of Jumbo Shrimp

I fell asleep while browsing GAF, .giffing the PlayStation Meeting thread on Gaming side

Good Try though Godslay, but I know my trophies news before Sony even contemplates it

*Inception*

:jnc

Serious question though. What if the PS4 busts? Will you convert over to MS?

I can't help but feel that people will be disappointed when they unveil the new consoles. It's like people are setting themselves up with such huge expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom