• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendoland is supposedly good.

ZombiU is good, I bought Nano Assault as well. Both are good games, but definitely games that are squarely in a genre. Meaning if you don't like survival horror or twin stick type shooters then you likely won't enjoy them.

Ill probably get Mario and ZombiU

Godslay

Banned
ZombiU reactions seem mixed. It looks like it's a love it or hate it game.

I didn't say NintendoLand because that comes with the system anyway. Well the deluxe does.

Yeah, I bought the tard pack. I thought Nintendoland would be glorified shovel ware, and I have a TB hard drive that I had for my Wii Homebrew. Didn't seem worth the extra cash at the time.

I liked NSMBU and ZombiU, the former being my favorite 2D Mario in quite a while and the latter being quite a positive surprise. I miss good, suspenseful horror, and ZombiU fit the bill quite well.

It's close between NSMB 2 and NSMBU for me. Although I think the NSMBU Star Road puts it over the top for me. Run for it was such a fun level.

yeah get ZombiU, game is really a throwback to survival game of the past, like a resident evil 1 but first person.

game makes you 0_o and play turtle style(as in creep/move slowly since anything is around the corner).

I got sonic all stars racing last week, its no mario kart but off tv play is awesome and you face the dreamcast memory card and daytona car as the last master lol.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
No you're were there and will be again shortly because I hate reading your posts. The gif is just the only thing I've seen that's been ban worthy.

Haha, seriously!?

OMFG, if you get annoyed by my posts... Holy Shit why are you even on GAF

Lucky for me your not mod, so stop backseat modding, go be a little pussy and put me on Ignore

789shadow

Banned
Holy fuck you guys, I swear to god I have seen that page with the wishing Alligator happy birthday, and the Peter Pan crocodile GIF, and the above post about Zombie Al Davis, months ago.

DEJA FUCKING VU

Tom Penny

I'd also like to spread some sauce on that, if you know what I'm saying.

Ya think? I'd probably even pay for her cab ride home..

Emily-Ratajkowski.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Nintendoland is pretty creative and lots of fun but its definitely made to showcase thr tablet. That said, it showcases it pretty effectively and the tech is pretty cool.

cajunator

Banned
I work a 7 day, 84 hour shift. When im off the least I ask for is to not be bothered but I work with highly unreliable people and have to carry a heavier workload.

I work a 7 day, 84 hour shift. When im off the least I ask for is to not be bothered but I work with highly unreliable people and have to carry a heavier workload.

what the fuck that's horrible. what line of work are you in if you dont mind me asking? i couldn't do it. no matter how much money they paid me. unless it was a correspondent for the niners or something.... then i'd do it for free

cajunator

Banned
what the fuck that's horrible. what line of work are you in if you dont mind me asking? i couldn't do it. no matter how much money they paid me. unless it was a correspondent for the niners or something.... then i'd do it for free
Dispatching trucks. Its not physically exhaustive but definitelt mentally. I feel drained right now.
Thankfully im not working New orleans area because as expected the sales shot up like crazy with super bowl traffic. Im working the Houston dispatch tonight.

Some lucky guy gets to have that deuce on his chest and it isn't you, fmt! U jelly?

yes :(

Dispatching trucks. Its not physically exhaustive but definitelt mentally. I feel drained right now.
Thankfully im not working New orleans area because as expected the sales shot up like crazy with super bowl traffic. Im working the Houston dispatch tonight.

those types of hours per week would obliterate me regardless of job duties. i hope it pays well!

Fox318

So you are a consumer and dispatcher of cute?

cajunator

Banned
yes :(

those types of hours per week would obliterate me regardless of job duties. i hope it pays well!
It really doesnt pay that well. But again, cost of living here is pretty low.
I make enough to live comfortably for now.
This 10 day stretch by end of tonight I will have worked 108 hours.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well that didn't last long

I said only Purchase 1 game till June... I caved =/

Now I got GOW: Ascension Collector's Edition & Bioshock Infinite coming to me

At least I burned roughly $80 in Best Buy Reward zone funny money, to not sting me

KaYotiX

Banned
Well that didn't last long

I said only Purchase 1 game till June... I caved =/

Now I got GOW: Ascension Collector's Edition & Bioshock Infinite coming to me

At least I burned roughly $80 in Best Buy Reward zone funny money, to not sting me

I bought, DmC, Ni No Kuni, Sleeping Dogs,Far Cry 3 and Fire Emblem Awakening a few days ago LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom