• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

etiolate

Banned
Tea is excellent.

I've managed to keep myself away from the Super Bowl media circus pretty well. I see Culliver made a dumb-dumb. The whole game rests on the Niners D line getting pressure. If the Ravens D line gets pressure, Kaepernick can at least run a bit.

I just hope it doesn't come down to Akers kicking.

I just don't enjoy his sense of humor, and there's nothing else to his posts but that really. Can't quite put my finger on it really but there's no1 else there...

Sorry if this is mean but when you go out of your way to be a character like GraveRobber does there's gonna be people you rub the wrong way. Just the way nature works.

brentech

Damn. I'm up to 100 games played on PS3 via psnprofiles. And that's only games with trophies. By far the most I've played on any system.

jakncoke

Banned
I just don't enjoy his sense of humor, and there's nothing else to his posts but that really. Can't quite put my finger on it really but there's no1 else there...

Sorry if this is mean but when you go out of your way to be a character like GraveRobber does there's gonna be people you rub the wrong way. Just the way nature works.

iw94AD7VUAgGY.gif

Tom Penny

I wish there was a Carls Jr on the east coast. I just saw a commercial with 2 of the hottest women on the planet in it and I fully approve.

Godslay

Banned
New Super Mario Bros. U and uh... er...

Nintendoland is supposedly good.

ZombiU is good, I bought Nano Assault as well. Both are good games, but definitely games that are squarely in a genre. Meaning if you don't like survival horror or twin stick type shooters then you likely won't enjoy them.

Nintendoland is supposedly good.

ZombiU is good, I bought Nano Assault as well. Both are good games, but definitely games that are squarely in a genre. Meaning if you don't like survival horror or twin stick type shooters then you likely won't enjoy them.
ZombiU reactions seem mixed. It looks like it's a love it or hate it game.

I didn't say NintendoLand because that comes with the system anyway. Well the deluxe does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom