• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I bought, DmC, Ni No Kuni, Sleeping Dogs,Far Cry 3 and Fire Emblem Awakening a few days ago LOL.

I have an absurd Backlog...

ABSURD!

I just trucked through like 10+ titles of my 70+ retail games

I haven't even touched the Digital portion, nor the PS+ portion....

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm currently working Uncharted 2 off of my backlog. I got a bronze trophy!

AElFJ.gif

Get and reach this:

v7OPj.jpg

Jets absolutely refused to win this game, so in a way you have to admire their dedication and heart in making sure it didn't happen. They knew they'd have to take some extra incredibly dumb penalties and sleepwalk through a few PKs and it wouldn't be easy but damn it they went out and executed.

Hahaha, most appropriately named hockey team ever?
Sorry Calder.

Nope. He upgraded.

http://i.imgur.com/Au1FlFk.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

No, you're behind.

Rorschach

I was gonna look for the first time I called him snes when he first came on here, but I couldn't find it. All I could find is a ton of "you people" posts from "Newton Crosby." He went out of his way to try to hide it, even rooting for a rival team and keeping up with their news, but he still made posts making it obvious it was him lol

cajunator

Banned
An example Im dealing with now.
Drivers trailer had diesel in it last. He has two ethanol loads so we have toflush the trailer with a straight gas load first. However his trailer vapor test is expired at two terminals so i have to find another load that comes from a terminal he is carded at and that will work with the trailer, as well as contain no diesel. Then i have to contact the other driver to notify him of the switch as well as make sure the gallons are set up for the othe guys trailer compartments. I also have to make sure the two stores will not run out of fuel.
All of this is just one single issue.

jakncoke

Banned
An example Im dealing with now.
Drivers trailer had diesel in it last. He has two ethanol loads so we have toflush the trailer with a straight gas load first. However his trailer vapor test is expired at two terminals so i have to find another load that comes from a terminal he is carded at and that will work with the trailer, as well as contain no diesel. Then i have to contact the other driver to notify him of the switch as well as make sure the gallons are set up for the othe guys trailer compartments. I also have to make sure the two stores will not run out of fuel.
All of this is just one single issue.

Sounds like something that would make me want to eat a bullet

bluemax

Banned
* Now talking on #nfl-gaf
* Topic for #nfl-gaf is: Greg Olson is the Raiders new OC! | SUCK IT FALCONS YOU DUMBASS BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSS | Mibbit: http://bit.ly/nfl-gaf
* Topic for #nfl-gaf set by snesfreak at Sun Jan 20 15:15:29 2013
<bluemax_mbp> so snes
<bluemax_mbp> were you newton crosby
<snesfreak> who cares anymore? I don't
<bluemax_mbp> im just curious
<bluemax_mbp> you're no fun!
<snesfreak> I stopped being fun 15 years ago
<bluemax_mbp> When the SNES lost to the Genesis?
<bluemax_mbp> oh wait that was longer ago
<bluemax_mbp> maybe Chan will tell me

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It really doesnt pay that well. But again, cost of living here is pretty low.
I make enough to live comfortably for now.
This 10 day stretch by end of tonight I will have worked 108 hours.

What are the OT laws like over there? 84 hours would mean quite a lot of OT income here in California - for the first 40 hours, time and half after 8 hours in a single day, double time after 12 hours in a single day. After 40 hours, everything's time and a half and if you work a 7th straight day, time and half for the first 8 hours worked, and double time after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom