• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
ray-lewis-draft1.jpg

Damn, this makes 1995 look like a million years ago. Ray is awesome.

I've posted this before, but, damn it makes me happy.

It make you happy to know that the best player in your franchise history is a murderer who dresses like a two bit crack dealer?

cdyhybrid

Come on guys, a team coached by Jim Harbaugh (and a team who employs Michael Rapetree) being classless and ignorant should not surprise anyone.

I just dont get 3d, maybe I just can't see it or 3d is bad. I tried my little cousins 3ds too -I don't have a 3ds cuz I'm not a child who needs a gameboy- and that shit was awful.

jakncoke

Banned
I just dont get 3d, maybe I just can't see it or 3d is bad. I tried my little cousins 3ds too -I don't have a 3ds cuz I'm not a child who needs a gameboy- and that shit was awful.

lol handhelds are for chilren? Is there really a fundametnal difference in playing games on a console, pc, handheld, phone? Its all playing games, unless your argument is games are the kiddiez

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really wish the Broncos did their part this year. Would much rather see the "offenter coordinatorback" aka the forehead vs. the read option.

Also having a team that I can pull for without feeling guilty would have been great.

Tony Grossi just tweeted:

BG as one of the few Browns fans residing in Cleveland how credible is he with his speculation or does he just do things for his own agenda?

I don't live in Cleveland, and it's credible pretty sure he just talked to him or Somthing, Mary Kay tweeted too with quotes. I think she wrote a story just now

Found it

So you're saying that you're a big PHONEY!

Either way I'm sure we all saw this coming, so then no real surprise.

There's been quite a bit of speculation that the Browns will go after Alex Smith.

Striker

Has any player is SB history spent more time trying to be a distraction then Smith has this year?
Can you blame him? Look how the team has treated him and Brandon Jacobs this year.

Then you have guys like Frank Gore and Kyle Williams still whining about getting beat by the Giants last year in the title game, and Chris Culliver standing against gays. Add it up.

Can you blame him? Look how the team has treated him and Brandon Jacobs this year.

Then you have guys like Frank Gore and Kyle Williams still whining about getting beat by the Giants last year in the title game, and Chris Culliver standing against gays. Add it up.

Lol harbs was right and if you're siding with Jacobs in that situation you need to take your giants goggles off. Giants used to be a relevant team but not making the playoffs in one of the worst divisions in the league after winning a Super Bowl is a joke

Ps

Forward progress was not stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom