• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
If someone can be salty over hyped to death human "interest" stories instead of just bored and annoyed with the tedium then yes I am the Sultan of Sodium.

Looking forward to the game though.

I agree with you. dont care about any of this stuff either. Was just messing with you really :p

cajunator

Banned
AD deserved it. He carried that team. Peyton is important and he always puts up huge numbers, but the Broncos are a much more complete team than the colts were.

Godslay

Banned
I fucking hope so. I'll rub deer antler spray on his balls myself if I have to. C'mon, you don't tell me that the fact that a guy (Ray Lewis) can use a substance that can help him heal from a normally 10 month injury in 10 weeks is fucking AWESOME!?! If there was some sort of gorilla ejaculate that could have healed Bo Jackson's hip and made him back into what he once was, you're telling me you wouldn't have wanted to see it?

For recovery, sure why not? It almost seems impossible to enforce, as it seems PED users are usually a step ahead.

Kiryu

555292_10151372638091263_1169532063_n.jpg

cdyhybrid

I dunno why any of this is surprising. The Seahawks could go 19-0 and win every game by 60 and they'd still get snubbed for individual awards. Gonna be great watching the media begrudgingly have to praise the team after they win the Super Bowl next year.

Godslay

Banned

The best version! We all know that this started on NFL-Gaf and then Gaming side bastardized it!

I dunno why any of this is surprising. The Seahawks could go 19-0 and win every game by 60 and they'd still get snubbed for individual awards. Gonna be great watching the media begrudgingly have to praise the team after they win the Super Bowl next year.

Why would you even care if they won the Superbowl?

Miguel

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Schaub - Sexual Fantasy Player of the Year

Did they poll Matrix?

cdyhybrid

Why would you even care if they won the Superbowl?

I ultimately don't care. Just saying that that's the only way you could get ESPN and Co. to talk about them. It's just going to be entertaining watching them grit their teeth and have to talk about Seahawks players instead of CFL MVP Tim Tebow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom