• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFC division that plays New England during the season has made and won the super bowl the last 4 years.

so it'll probably be Atlanta or New Orleans.

Godslay

Banned
toast.gif

9zLwQ.jpg

cajunator

Banned
what is DALE and is 25-33 really a bad score in Basketball?
If it isnt football or anime related Im pretty much out of the loop.

brentech

From my days of being an admin on gametrailers I recall her and the guy being from the 'HEY Ash, what ya playing' gaming skits. Part of destructoid.

I bought the movie "No country for Old Men".
Anton Chigurh looks like such a crazy badass.

one of my favorite movies. the performances are so good and the movie flows so well. been meaning to read the book but i have a stack of books i haven't read so much like my backlog of games the book would just sit there unused.

speaking of backlog, between my steam/360/ps3/psn/xbla/etc. games, i think i could get through the rest of my life without buying another game and wouldn't run out of stuff to play. actually i'd have to buy madden every year for the online franchise!

Finally saw Zero Dark Thirty last night. Not to be confused with the post sanctioned Pats* biographical piece, Zero After Cheating. Anyway, was a good flick. But all I could think of was, "So, we owe a great deal to Lamborghini."

squicken

one of my favorite movies. the performances are so good and the movie flows so well. been meaning to read the book but i have a stack of books i haven't read so much like my backlog of games the book would just sit there unused.
!

I love Cormac McCarthy but that dude is crazy messed up. Blood Meridian is so good. I'd move that to the top of your list if you haven't read it

cajunator

Banned
Movie's awesome! You didn't see it when it came out? I liked "There Will Be Blood" better but No Country was still badass.

I didnt like there will Be Blood to be honest. It was kind of a bizarre movie. Had a REALLY strange atmosphere to it. Hard to explain.

speaking of backlog, between my steam/360/ps3/psn/xbla/etc. games, i think i could get through the rest of my life without buying another game and wouldn't run out of stuff to play. actually i'd have to buy madden every year for the online franchise!

I was sold on the movie by one scene on youtube where Anton goes into that gas station. the dude is so ominous and scary. I cant wait to see how fucked up he is.

I didnt like there will Be Blood to be honest. It was kind of a bizarre movie. Had a REALLY strange atmosphere to it. Hard to explain.
Only thing I was cold to was the very end, when
Daniel killed Eli.
Kind of pointless considering their cold war over the course of the movie and Daniel's absolute destruction of him at the end.

GQman2121

Banned
Michael Clayton is the best picture of 2007. There Will Be Blood is great and Atonement is excellent too. All of them are better than No Country. It was a good year for movies.

Rorschach

Only thing I was cold to was the very end, when
Daniel killed Eli.
Kind of pointless considering their cold war over the course of the movie and Daniel's absolute destruction of him at the end.

On the other hand, it was the only closure in that movie. Loose ends everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom