• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
t831m.jpg

Ray Lewis' speach is way better with the sound off, so you can try to lip read.

'It's tribute to this great country that a mama's boy who obstructed justice and beat a murder charge and win back your love'

I swear it looked that he said that.

Narag

I have no problem with the Ravens winning, but they didn't need to finish on a coward's play. It's like watching Italy in the world cup.

Leaving time on the clock and risking a block or return isn't honorable, it's fucking stupid.

I have no problem with the Ravens winning, but they didn't need to finish on a coward's play. It's like watching Italy in the world cup.
How do you figure? The safety? That's called strategy. Blame the 49ers for letting the punter run around in the endzone for so long untouched.

04296076-1909203014pm4729-Fred_Hammond_pict%5B1%5D.jpg

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won’t work
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work

God will do what He say He would do
He will stand by His word
And He will come through
God will do what He say He would do
And He will come through

(Chorus)

God will do what He said He would do
He’s not a man that He should lie
He will come through
God will do what He said He would do
He will come through

If you had told me at the start of the season that Juan Castilio would get a SB ring, I would have been really happy. Funny how things turn out.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
My team lost. Oh well, such is life.

I was thinking this might just be the last football game I watched, I've grown exceedingly casual over recent years, to almost a non-fan of the sport. As it turns out, I didn't even make it through the first half (which is more than I've watched of the last 2 or 3 Super Bowls). Nice to see that the Niners made it interesting down the stretch (I did watch the last couple of minutes), but they dug themselves too big of a hole early.

I think I'm done.

With football? m'kay

jakncoke

Banned
lol at people calling the safety cowards play. yes burning 8 of the remaining 12 seconds when you are up 5 is cowards play. you goons

cdyhybrid

A shame the glorious Niner's superbowl legacy is over due in part to a bad call in the end, and for them not showing up in the first half. Should have a bright future now with Smith gone for good hopefully.

Yeah, Alex Smith was definitely the reason they lost today.

It's only fitting that a season dominated early by a ref lockout would end on such a blatant non-call.

Niners fans have every right to be pissed off. That could have changed the game. If I was the coach, I'd be fearless enough to say that that was a blown non-call. Fuck the fines. The Niners were robbed of a chance to win it.

I'd put an asterisk beside this championship for Baltimore.
LOL, Niner fans told us to live with the bad calls against us and deal with it. Sorry, you don't get to bitch. You lost because your team wasn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom