• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

giants will finish 4th, 3rd if lucky
saints are shit as mentioned
philly, greenbay, atlanta,49ers are a bunch of choke artists
and all the afc got worse except for maybe denver. (our usual competition, colts - dead, steelers - circus act with the rapist and his playcaller, jets - lol)

we finally got a defense. you do the math. 12-0 is pretty much confirmed, after that it depends how healthy the team remains

You never disappoint, Lunchbox.

mr2xxx

Banned
Just got home, the DVR is on!! Couldn't have asked for a better start for RGIII

nod-of-approval.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Also Vereen looks awesome, he deserves more looks. His action has picked up recently in training camp according to Reiss. I expect his workload to increase as the preseason goes on. Play a good role in the regular season.

giants will finish 4th, 3rd if lucky
saints are shit as mentioned
philly, greenbay, atlanta,49ers are a bunch of choke artists
and all the afc got worse except for maybe denver. (our usual competition, colts - dead, steelers - circus act with the rapist and his playcaller, ravens - wont have their defense for half the season, jets - lol)

we finally got a defense. you do the math. 12-0 is pretty much confirmed, after that it depends how healthy the team remains

Bernard Pollard will save us all.

bionic77

Howard is coming to LA!

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out Bydumb!

I feel another Steelers/Lakers double rainbow championship coming!

Equus Bellator Apex

it seems Lovie didn't give a damn

No forte, JP and 2 snaps for cutler and Marshall.

Only Marshall played 2 snaps. Lovie said in the pregame he wouldn't play any of those guys if the field was in shitty condition. They didn't show his face, but he probubly had the biggest troll face on while he said that.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Another good play for Dowling. Should have a real good impact on this secondary. Gregory huge upgrade over Brown, Chung hopefully healthy in this contract year, and Dowling added into the secondary, should really help out. Not to mention Mayo on the outside and Spike in the middle with the added help on the line, fingers crossed that we finally see some actual defense this year.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, did you hear there's a female official for the first time in NFL history tonight?

Damnit. Guess I'll have to...ahem. Anyway, not on Fox here. I wanted to watch Chris Polk :(

3 rushes for 1 yard and 3 receptions for 28 yards at the moment. I would also like to see him play though. Husky or not, I wanted the Packers to draft or sign him.

Top Bottom