• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Guessing-they-have-a-new-best-seller-at-the-Broncos-team-shop-Getty-Images.jpg

Get 'em while Peyton Manning is still upright!

The loving mockery of Rodgers by packers fans is something I don't think I'll ever understand
I think a big part of it is that many of our fellow "Packers"
Favre
fans were saying the same sort of things with a straight face in '08. Now that Rodgers has proved beyond a doubt that he's an elite QB, it's only appropriate that he mockingly receive the same treatment!

Godslay

Banned
Five head just looked so sure in the pocket though, dangerous at all times. You definitely did not have that with Tebow.

Tannehill will start, he's getting too much praise from his receivers not too. And all the beat writers are saying the QB race is too close to call. We getting our 6 wins this year but y'all are gonna win the west.

I'll tell you what I haven't been this excited/nervous about a Broncos team since the Superbowl runs.

I haven't seen anything of Tannehill except for his wife, but I'll watch him when they play. I love watching rookie QBs for whatever reason.

I like Flacco. Top 10 QB. Held back by a very bad offensive coordinator. How many drops by WRs and missed FGs until you find a new scapegoat?

I already have my new scapegoat, but I can't reveal it now, because it is a real shocker.

However, Joe Flacco first has to be good enough that I can't blame him for the team's failure.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pats looke dexcellent tonight. Not too concerned about the offense just yet as the offensive line is still incomplete, although solder is a concern. Lloyd looked great, Ridley looked awesome, on top of that it looked like they were trying some new stuff. Brady had plenty open in front but took a few shots down field to Lloyd and Gronk.

Defense looked awesome to this point. Mayo with quick hands over the middle, nice help over the top from Chung with the shot deep down the right side, Chandler Jones looks outstanding. Hightower had a few hiccups, but hopefully Spikes can be in the middle rather than Donta. Ras-I didn't make too many appearances but had a nice play with a deflected pass. Cunningham also didn't play a ton, but he definitely made an impact when he was on the field. Overall a lot to be excited about. Unfortunate injury for Fletcher.

Lunchbox

Banned
Just like last year, right?

giants will finish 4th, 3rd if lucky
saints are shit as mentioned
philly, greenbay, atlanta,49ers are a bunch of choke artists
and all the afc got worse except for maybe denver. (our usual competition, colts - dead, steelers - circus act with the rapist and his playcaller, ravens - wont have their defense for half the season, jets - lol)

we finally got a defense. you do the math. 12-0 is pretty much confirmed, after that it depends how healthy the team remains

Top Bottom