• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The thing about it is I can definitely see what Chad says being true, but no matter what, his reputation can never be saved. Last reciever to fall from grace this hard was Marvin Harrison.

HBO better milk the past 3 days worth of news for all its worth. I want prison shots. I want court shots. I want to see that scar. I want to see the headbutt shot from an HBO van a block away. I want it all. Most of all, I want to know which one of the two is lying. Who did the head-butting, HBO? Show us. And then resume footage of Miami sucking.

Godslay

Banned
HBO better milk the past 3 days worth of news for all its worth. I want prison shots. I want court shots. I want to see that scar. I want to see the headbutt shot from an HBO van a block away. I want it all. Most of all, I want to know which one of the two is lying. Who did the head-butting, HBO? Show us. And then resume footage of Miami sucking.

What if HBO planted the condom receipts?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The thing is I expected T.O.s career to end much sooner than Chad's.
I really didnt expect this from him.
But T.O. Still produces and Chad dropped off dramatically. Thats ultimately what matters to teams.

Huh? When's the last time T.O. produced.

wow. I mean, I guess you boot him for behavior, but he was the best WR on the roster. I guess now it's the Moore to Hartline connection, until his week 2 injury brings in Tannehill and it becomes, what...Tannehill to Roberto Wallace?

Dolphins :jnc

ChanHuk

Banned
You'll see, DVD is going to be the BEST ever.

This is sincere, I SWEAR

The guy can stick with any WR, he just needs to make a play on the ball. Wouldn't hurt to crack 195lb for added bulk. He's got lots of potential. Chimdi Chewka got potential as well.

filler

Banned
The guy can stick with any WR, he just needs to make a play on the ball. Wouldn't hurt to crack 195lb for added bulk. He's got lots of potential. Chimdi Chewka got potential as well.

DVD did bulk up in the offseason, but he's still under 195. Chekwa just got demoted to 3rd string, Pat Lee taking his spot.

cajunator

Banned
I think a player like Chad needs a strong locker room with good leaders to keep him in line. He is still really talented.
If the Saints werent so stacked at WR I'd say bring him in for a year but some other team needs him more.

Nameless

Don't the Jets need receivers?

Santonio-Holmes.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
in 2 years there will start being gaffers who went through 10 nfl season on this version of neogaf. after that the 10 year club will simply grow. thats kinda fascinating that some of you have stuck around for nearly a decade, hell have seen a decade come and go when counting the other versions of neogaf

in 2 years there will start being gaffers who went through 10 nfl season on this version of neogaf. after that the 10 year club will simply grow. thats kinda fascinating that some of you have stuck around for nearly a decade, hell have seen a decade come and go when counting the other versions of neogaf

For me to be here 10 years I'd be around 30

Does Rosenhaus even return TO's phone calls?

Probably not considering TO fired him.

jakncoke said:

Yeah, can't even remember when I signed up back in the just-gaf era...

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The last season that Ochocinco, TO, and Randy Moss all played in (2010), TO had by far the highest production of the three, with 983 yards and 9 touchdowns.

It's true, but Chad was struggling with injuries throughout the season, he started out with a bang against the pats of course.

The year he was in Cincy he was still pretty good, no ?

Same time Chad was effective also, which was my original point.

Too productive to not get picked up the following season, I thought.

Guess he's that disliked.

Difference is T.O. Tore his ACL towards the end of a disastrous season for that team 2-14. At his age when he was finally ready to play, most teams looked at him as an unnecassary risk with what he's done to locker rooms in the past.

Junie12

WTF Phins cut Chad Johnson already? o_O

Wow, good job on bringing talent to the WR position Ireland -_-

I hate our front office so much...

In reality, I don't blame the 10+ year guys. Its really difficult to find a place where the people talking about football are generally really well informed. I have a few friends who care about it as much as I do, but nothing compared to this place. Even talking to people from class or work about sports is mind numbing sometimes. I dig it here because 95% of the populous in this thread share the same passion and knowledge of the sport
Bears fans being the exception

10 more years!

Top Bottom