• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

McCarthy said he’s never been in a training camp that had as many injured players as the Packers have for the last several days.

Sunday morning 19 players missed practice, down from the 21 who missed Saturday night but still an unusually high number. The two players who returned Sunday were tight end Ryan Taylor (concussion) and defensive lineman Jerel Worthy (knee).

“I don’t know what’s going on, I’ve never seen anything like it,” McCarthy said of the long injury list. “I’ve never dealt with numbers like this before, just the number of players missing practice. At the end of the day there’s things that concern you because you spend a whole spring and summer getting ready to have camp and you have targets to hit, this is not what you’re looking for. This has been a very challenging week due to injuries, but obviously if I knew why it was happening I would fix it.”

McCarthy had planned to conduct shorter practices Saturday night and Sunday morning to compensate for the short recovery from night practices to an 11:15 a.m. start. But he shortened them even more — the Packers practiced for only one hour, 35 minutes on Saturday night and then 1:45 Sunday, as compared to about 2:45 for most of the practices earlier in camp — because of the long injury list.
http://www.packersnews.com/article/...ssey=tab|topnews|img|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1

Damn

Modesty is the sign of a great man. He knows he's better, but he has to feed Jordan's ego because it's so fragile. What a kind soul.
ipQyqsIGka1MJ.gif

bionic77

Modesty is the sign of a great man. He knows he's better, but he has to feed Jordan's ego because it's so fragile. What a kind soul.
No doubt a better man. He kept his woman and his money.

Let's also not discount the effect the AIDS is having on his brain. The AIDS we can all agree Jordan is responsible for.

Slo

Yeah but i talk to the mods in that section every day so i know what i can get away with or not.
What i got banned for was a minor mistake so that one wasnt a big deal.
It was about equivalent to leaving a spoiler unmarked.

Spoiler:
After the Japanese DVD you pirated ends, you find yourself in a musty basement surrounded by crusty Kleenexes and imported tentacle actions figures each featuring hundreds of points of articulation and a certificate of authenticity.

cdyhybrid

Name to now remember: Roberto Wallace.

Mike's cousin from Tijuana?

That is why I mainly post here and animegaf.
It really is difficult to get a feel for whats safe to post or not.
I am actually nervous every time I post in OT or gaming

Just don't post anything that could possibly be construed as offensive by someone that may someday read something on the internet and you'll be fine.

I hate you.

<3

cajunator

Banned
Spoiler:
After the Japanese DVD you pirated ends, you find yourself in a musty basement surrounded by crusty Kleenexes and imported tentacle actions figures each featuring hundreds of points of articulation and a certificate of authenticity.

Sounds like a fun time.

squicken

Sherlock 2 wasn't so hot, but I love the camaraderie between Sherlock and Watson.

They hardly make any good buddy flicks anymore.

Yeah their chemistry is great. But it just has awful pacing and some real wtf plotting. I don't mind a more action focus but they overdid it

@blackghost hunger games isn't bad. Just not good. It's kind of like they weren't willing to go dark enough and lose their teen audience. Haven't read the books but it could have been so much better. Almost like if someone tried to make Enders Game pg13

cajunator

Banned
So what is going on with nnamdi?
Is he still a great corner?
I forget what team hes on now.
Sorry this is pretty random but he doesnt seem to be as revered as he was once.

Rorschach

I was thinking about bringing back LLC, but never had time. I might have some time this upcoming weekend.
So what is going on with nnamdi?
Is he still a great corner?
I forget what team hes on now.
Sorry this is pretty random but he doesnt seem to be as revered as he was once.

He's with the Eagles, but he doesn't have a defensive coordinator for some reason.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
At the party I was at last night, this girl I was talking to went on and on about the Hunger Games and how the movie wasn't as good as the book and blah blah blah.

Talon

Yeah their chemistry is great. But it just has awful pacing and some real wtf plotting. I don't mind a more action focus but they overdid it

@blackghost hunger games isn't bad. Just not good. It's kind of like they weren't willing to go dark enough and lose their teen audience. Haven't read the books but it could have been so much better. Almost like if someone tried to make Enders Game pg13
The books are crappy.

Top Bottom