• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

So you'd rather have a clown representing your team? No matter what Chad will never shake this accusation.

I'll take clowns on my team any day if they produce. We all know Chad Sucked last year but this is just a move based on non football issues....and this team does not really deserve or have the cache to pull a lot of the shit it pulls

this is the first year the franchise hasn't been a complete dick to the local media from what I hear. that is just sad. they thought football would always be king but Pat riley has basically said fuck that noise

squicken

I'll take clowns on my team any day if they produce. We all know Chad Sucked last year but this is just a move based on non football issues....and this team does not really deserve or have the cache to pull a lot of the shit it pulls

this is the first year the franchise hasn't been a complete dick to the local media from what I hear. that is just sad. they thought football would always be king but Pat riley has basically said fuck that noise

If he ends up doing good somewhere else then I think you can get mad. But I doubt that happens. The NFL will put up with weirdos as long as they can help the team win. Chad can't anymore so he's not worth the trouble. Don't think the Rooneys won't be settling some debts with Ben when the time comes

Sokantish

I can't believe how long it took me to get around to watching that. It was great. Wes Anderson's brand of comedy fits perfectly with animation.

Some of it was so heavy haha
"I never should have married you." No happy ending could possibly be that happy after that brutal honesty. I laughed and felt bad at the same time.

The look of it really turned me away from it, but I feel like I should watch it, I kind of just want to go back and watch all his movies though

I know Moonrise Kingdom is good because my parents fought over which movie to see. Dad wanted to see Ted. Mom wanted to see Magic Mike. Both good movies. Neither would budge, so they picked the highest rated movie at the time on Rottentomatoes instead. They can't stop talking about how awful Moonrise Kingdom was. In other words, I can't wait to see it.

Hated the Life Aquatic. It was alright at first, but the movie lost me when
Bill Murray says "fuck it" and takes on a boatload of guys solo with a pistol.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Just saw the OP... find it hilarious I'm not listed under the Texans fans lol. Not that I really give a shit since I don't even know who Fox318 is.

Someone with some board knowledge should have made that list.

And who is Syracuse022? (no offense) and Squicken a Texans fan? LOL

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

But he wouldn't have produced, at least not enough for the trouble he brings.

That isn't how you say Moonrise Kingdom and Prometheus

VQCRz.gif

Never heard of the other one.

I didnt hate prometheus but c'mon man.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rurounizel is a saints fan too but he doesn't post in nfl-age.
Poor guy lives in Pats country too.

hah that's fucked up.

Ive been posting here on GAF/NFL-age longer than any of the Texans fans listed, Miguel after me. Hell I'm the longest suffering Houston sports fan here I believe if we list our ages.

I got owned haha I'm clearly invisible these days if Syracuse022 (who are you!?) is listed and I'm not lol

Dskillz isn't listed either :\

cajunator

Banned
hah that's fucked up.

Ive been posting here on GAF/NFL-age longer than any of the Texans fans listed, Miguel after me. Hell I'm the longest suffering Houston sports fan here I believe if we list our ages.

I got owned haha I'm clearly invisible these days if Syracuse022 (who are you!?) is listed and I'm not lol

Dskillz isn't listed either :

Well he lives in Connecticut.
Might be more Giants or Jets country.
Im not familiar with the area.
Hes definitely very far from the team he loves.

Matrix

Well he lives in Connecticut.
Might be more Giants or Jets country.
Im not familiar with the area.
Hes definitely very far from the team he loves.

I live in NYC, so I feel his pain.

bigosc2k

Banned
Congrats bro.

Just got back from the 49ers fan fest (in stadium practice). I went last year too and there must have been 25 to 30 more thousand people this year.... lifelongs.

I would been at fanfest but the car's tire had to get a fucking leak and it's expected that lifelongers are coming out of the wood work, when I went to the draft party last year it was in one of the smaller exhibit hall, this year they used the much bigger room for the exhibit hall.

Milchjon

bluemax

Banned
we been broken up for like a week, she came over and my inner me always thought we'd get back together sometime. but after tonight yeah thats not happening

Best advice I can give is try not to think about her and be active.

Especially don't think about her with another man's dick.

I have no idea what Moonrise Kingdom is, so I went to look it up on IMDB.

Found this:
A pair of young lovers flee their New England town.

Sound like pretty sensible youngsters. If I lived in NE I'd want to flee too.

Oh, by the way, ant bites suck. Got two of the little fuckers yesterday while trimming my roses and they're itchy as hell and keeping me awake.

demigod

Just saw the news, damn I thought it was another Johnson and not Chad Johnson. Forgot he went back to Johnson from Ochocinco. I don't believe he's the type to headbutt a woman. If he did then yeah, all respect for him is lost.

Milchjon

Wow Bengals are doing awesome against the Jets

You truly seem to live in an alternate reality, where this game is played on Sunday and it's okay to like the Ravens.

I didn't even realize the Pats signed the guard that got cut on Hard Knocks.

G-Fex

You truly seem to live in an alternate reality, where this game is played on Sunday and it's okay to like the Ravens.

In fully aware its a replay on NFL network

then again, youre a patriots fan so everyone who isnt sounds CRAZY

cajunator

Banned

You guys definitely need oline help or lady brady is going to break in half.

Milchjon

In fully aware its a replay on NFL network

then again, youre a patriots fan so everyone who isnt sounds CRAZY

Just teasing you. But you're right, cheering for murderers and thugs does sound a bit crazy.

You guys definitely need oline help or lady brady is going to break in half.
Brady is a tough dude, but you're right. Got three more weeks to figure it out...
Although getting Mankins back is a good sign.

G-Fex

How?

How?

(You make football teams sound like artists :jnc)

That would only be honorable and pretty much the opposite of what the Ravens do. But no, Brady is still a Lord who's taking care of his fellowship. It's quid pro quo.

Ah well...least I'm sorta spot on with the third one.

I'm still in the habit of calling people shills and sellouts.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wait!, what alternate universe did I drop into where FMT is married... WAT!?!

First I've been bombarded with hate mail/stalking on the ol' PSN, now FMT is married... Jesus, you go away a for weekend and BAM,! shit changes

By the way look at how cute my niece is:

http://www.facebook.com/GraveRobberX

D'aaaaaawwwwwww

Wrayfield

Sorry to hear that dude. If you want I can fly out there and set up the divorce. I mean do you really want to have kids with a person with that mindset?

Just leave one of Cuevas's condom receipts in his car when you're there. Now that's Business Development.

Top Bottom