• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

eznark

Banned
J2BRj.jpg

Only about 5 people in this thread will find this relevant but I had to share it. This was my life last year.

What type of monster sleeps with their child? Basically attempted murder.

Hated the Life Aquatic. It was alright at first, but the movie lost me when
Bill Murray says "fuck it" and takes on a boatload of guys solo with a pistol.
I thought that scene added to the charm of the movie lol. But I agree in the sense it isn't one of Anderson's stronger films. Still enjoyed it, though.
VQCRz.gif

Never heard of the other one.

I didnt hate prometheus but c'mon man.

It's the alien fan boy in me. I've waited for the film since the 6th grade and I am completely and uttely unapolegetic in my bias for it. I recognize the flaws, for sure, but I simply don't give a fuck!

eznark

Banned
I predicted Bengals Packers last year. Welcome to the bandwagon, fucktards.

This year it's Packers - Broncos. Get on the Manning-wagon.

von.jpg

eznark

Banned
So you were completely wrong last year, why should we trust your prediction now?

Unless you're a voodoo weirdo like cajunator you shouldn't believe anyone predicting the future. Just saying you guys are squickening the Bengals a year late. I am a trendsetter.

Dragon

Banned

There's that one and the even more famous 1985 SB where the Patriots got annihilated. After all they are 3-4 in Super Bowls.

Patriots are really the only choice in the afc. Flip a coin in NFC as to which QB gets hot after starting 7-6

I don't see how the Ravens, Steelers and Texans aren't just as big of a threat. The Pats beat up on a poor schedule, they have a poor schedule again this year but they got lucky in the playoffs. Having only to play one decent team. It may have hurt them when it came to the SB who knows but I fail to see why they're the only pick my good man.

eznark

Banned
^ Patriots have yet to win a Super Bowl.

That Belarus dude who tried to pretend he was a woman and won the Gold in womens shot put has been stripped of "her" medal for doping.

eznark

Banned
Your bones are pretty smart. Listen to them as often as possible.

The Pats one seems to be more likely, but this is the NFL and the crazier the prediction the more likely it is to be true.

With Brady and Rodgers I find it incredibly difficult to believe they won't make it to the Super Bowl for another decade. Especially the Packers since Harrell is only a year or two away from displacing Fraudgers.

bionic77

I don't see how the Ravens, Steelers and Texans aren't just as big of a threat. The Pats beat up on a poor schedule, they have a poor schedule again this year but they got lucky in the playoffs. Having only to play one decent team. It may have hurt them when it came to the SB who knows but I fail to see why they're the only pick my good man.
Squicken is a huge perv with a fetish for Brady.

That is almost as disgusting as his rampant switching of teams. Dude is worse than Snoop Lion.

cajunator

Banned
Unless you're a voodoo weirdo like cajunator you shouldn't believe anyone predicting the future. Just saying you guys are squickening the Bengals a year late. I am a trendsetter.

Ehehehe hehehehee ooloo wa bala shala kashalala goobolo PACKERS BASHOLOKO NA

bionic77

With Brady and Rodgers I find it incredibly difficult to believe they won't make it to the Super Bowl for another decade. Especially the Packers since Harrell is only a year or two away from displacing Fraudgers.
I could see Brady never making it again. He is old and osteoarthritis hits women really hard at his age.

As for Fraudgers, yeah it does seem like a stretch that this Packers team won't get there again but this is the NFL and luck is the most important thing in getting to and winning Superbowls. How else can we explain all the shit and mostly low seed teams winning the majority of the SBs in the last 8 years? The fact that the Packers are stacked on offense might somehow work against them. Better to be garbage to start the season.

The only bet that makes sense these days is Tebow.

Milchjon

^ Patriots have yet to win a Super Bowl.

That Belarus dude who tried to pretend he was a woman and won the Gold in womens shot put has been stripped of "her" medal for doping.

Belarus is such a fascinating country, visited it with my class once. I've never seen so many people so happy to find a McDonald's.

I was a bit young to really care about politics with our hosts, but most of the people actually seemed really nice.

Back when we visited, $100 was an above average monthly wage, and all that just several hundred miles from Berlin. Fascinating how there's never been a real push to get rid of Lukashenko.

I can see the Patriots getting to the SB this year, the AFC is just weaker, the Packers will get back to the SB but the NFC is stacked it won't be as easy as the Patriots...

bionic77

Yeah, I'm not a parent, but I thought this was a no-no. Not only could you role on them, but does't it set up some 'needy' issues as well.
It is a no no, but a lot of people do it for babies that get up during the night because it is easier and you don't have to get out of bed.

Was never an option for me and my wife because we have twins, but I know quite a few people who let their kids sleep in their bed. And yes they do get used to it and it is hard as fuck to get them out.

Not sure it is murder, but I see where ez is coming from. It is dangerous and also it does not jive with the usual place Packer kids sleep, the barn.

K-19

Banned
I can see the Patriots getting to the SB this year, the AFC is just weaker, the Packers will get back to the SB but the NFC is stacked it won't be as easy as the Patriots...

Yeah, with the Bills and others which want to get the #1 in the division.

eznark

Banned
Who is the favorite to win the NFC?

Current Super Bowl odds:

Green Bay Packers 5.25 to 1
New England Patriots 6 to 1
Houston Texans 12 to 1
Philadelphia Eagles 12 to 1
San Francisco 49ers 12 to 1
New Orleans Saints 16 to 1
Pittsburgh Steelers 16.50 to 1
Baltimore Ravens 17 to 1
New York Giants 17.50 to 1
Chicago Bears 19 to 1

bionic77

Current Super Bowl odds:

Houston Texans 12 to 1
Baltimore Ravens 17 to 1
Chicago Bears 19 to 1
Looks like Bears Ravens to me.

Cutler better not wuss out of that game and let Flacco become a SB champion!

Dragon

Banned
Current Super Bowl odds:

Houston Texans 12 to 1
Baltimore Ravens 17 to 1
Chicago Bears 19 to 1

I realize they do this so people bet on it, but the Giants are still really low. And the Eagles are way too high.

Yeah, fuck those horrible QBs lucking into a SB ring despite a terrible performance.

Ben was just upset over co-eds.

eznark

Banned
Hm, that might not be up to date. I'm now seeing a few with the Broncos in the top 10. The rest is identical (Giants come in at 11)

Top Bottom