• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Ugh. My wife did that with our first and I ended up sleeping on the couch more often than not cause I can't sleep with a baby in the bed.

With our second, there was no way in hell I was allowing it. Of course it's easier to say that since my wife works overnight now so it's basically me with the baby in the evenings.

Abby's been a champ though sleeping 9-11 hours a night since she was two months old but going on 7 months she's started teething and it's not been pleasant (she was up from 2am until 6am Sunday morning :( ). Finally started giving her baby tylenol which has helped.

Please tell me you didn't name your baby after Eli's wife.

Levyne

Banned

image.php

G-Fex

I'm guessing it's something you won't need to worry about.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SNAP.

YOU GOT TOLD G-FEX!

talisaynon said:
:jnc

No. We had that name chosen from the get go. We named our first Anya and wanted something else starting with an A and we both liked Abigail quite a bit.

Talon

Falcons sign Chase Coffman for TE depth. Tall receiving TE that's stiff and has battled injuries early in his career. Most importantly, he can't block worth a lick.

If you remember, he was in that Hard Knocks season, and he was missing a ton of training camp because of a lingering injury. I liked him out of college, and we don't have much receiving talent at TE after Tony leaves.

Guy played college football. I'm pretty sure he is used to being around cursing and sex.

At Florida, no less. Party school whooot.

My wife was very strict with both our boys to not let them sleep with us ever. Worked out very well actually. Pediatrician told us that it is a best practice not to let them sleep with you.

My wife grew up in a household where the children weren't allowed into the parents bedroom unless invited. She's adopted that rule in our house. I don't regard it as good or bad, but she has her reasons, and one thing you learn quickly if you want your marriage to last is how to compromise. So now I get to wake up to the sound of my little girl outside the door each morning whispering "daaaaaady. Are you up? Daaaaaaady."

Milchjon

:jnc

No. We had that name chosen from the get go. We named our first Anya and wanted something else starting with an A and we both liked Abigail quite a bit.

Abigail is a nice name.

Which reminds me, since I'm about to become a godfather, I'm looking for girl's names, preferably European ones. If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears.

Falcons sign Chase Coffman for TE depth. Tall receiving TE that's stiff and has battled injuries early in his career. Most importantly, he can't block worth a lick.

If you remember, he was in that Hard Knocks season, and he was missing a ton of training camp because of a lingering injury. I liked him out of college, and we don't have much receiving talent at TE after Tony leaves.

Would be nice if he turns out to be the Falcons Ben Sheets (last night not withstanding).

Fox318

I love that first take is saying that the Jets and cowboys are the only team with wr needs and they should sign ocho.

What?

Abigail is a nice name.

Which reminds me, since I'm about to become a godfather, I'm looking for girl's names, preferably European ones. If anyone has suggestions, I'm all ears.

Maxime, Mary, Gertrude (Since you're German), Bruce (Girls can be named
Bruce too), Milou.

Abigail is a nice name.

CHLOTICHILDA-German name composed of the elements hloda "famous, renowned" and hild "battle," hence "famous battle maid."

Top Bottom