• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

bionic77

It's super frustrating for me because Abby had been sleeping through the night for months now. Her two bottom front teeth came in and she started to get fussy but powered through it thanks to me rubbing a little spiced rum on her gums from time to time in the evening (shit works!).

The top ones are coming in and now and she is having a bear of a time with it. Much worse. Puddles of drool, tons of fussiness and whining. I held off on giving her anything but we finally gave her some of the tylenol after talking to the pediatrician and it's made things quite a bit easier for her.
Did you ever try to let her chew on a really cold wet rag? That doesn't give lasting relief but it makes them feel better for a few minutes.

I don't think there is a real cure for this scourge.

^ Same.

18 months, in a crib now but is transitioning to a toddler bed. The bed is fine, I think it's being in a different room that is freaking her out.

My wife is great at it. I just reap the rewards.
Are you sure she is 18 months? My kids are 18 months and for some reason I thought your daughter was 2-4 months older.

Speaking of which I should hire you to convert our cribs into the toddler beds. What is your going rate? Is it the usual for a sconi? 5 gallons of cheesy whiskey?

Fox318

When did it become Daddy Day Care up in this bitch?
Ugh.gif

Milchjon

Holy fucking shit at this account suicide

GAF's gone crazy.

EDIT:Offending post has been deleted. But it was a doozy.

That's pretty much an exact copy of several others tht have been posted over the past few days, all from the same source. Pretty sure they have several others members still running around freely, waiting for their turn.

I also think it's hilarious to be so obsessed with a forum and its leaders that you create a high number of alts, even wait til they're full members, only to spam a bunch of bad image macros.

SiriusXM NFL Radio in Packers training camp 12-4 tomorrow for anyone interested. Wonder if they'll do real time updates of how many cancer patients are brought into the clubhouse.

DMczaf

We all got old one day. You just weren't paying attention. If you would spend less time making signs for John Cena and watching Space Jam on Netflix you might have noticed.

You can get old by yourself, I'm going to live the Jordan lifestyle into my 60s.

Dancing in clubs with women half my age while wearing shitty jeans!

bionic77

SiriusXM NFL Radio in Packers training camp 12-4 tomorrow for anyone interested. Wonder if they'll do real time updates of how many cancer patients are brought into the clubhouse.
They are letting Rodgers fuck up cancer patients again?

FUUUUUUU

Packers were unstoppable when he was beating those patients down. Quick. Someone call Gloria Alred. For the good of the league he must be stopped!

bionic77

You can get old by yourself, I'm going to live the Jordan lifestyle into my 60s.

Jordan is also worth a few hundred million.

Can your bank account support a leather suit lifestyle?

eznark

Banned
I just random now. It gives me an excuse for sucking. When I do poorly with Dazzle I have to say "aw, I stink." When I do poorly with a random I can say "this champ sucks, what the fuck! noooooooooooooob"

You'll be able to afford prostitutes for another 30 years?

I might have room for you on the compound, friend.

They are letting Rodgers fuck up cancer patients again?

FUUUUUUU

Packers were unstoppable when he was beating those patients down. Quick. Someone call Gloria Alred. For the good of the league he must be stopped!

Now that Ced Benson is on our team (a certified assault expert), I expect the number (and efficiency) to increase dramatically. We'll see just how much he can help out his QB in collecting victims. That's where his real value lies

I just random now. It gives me an excuse for sucking. When I do poorly with Dazzle I have to say "aw, I stink." When I do poorly with a random I can say "this champ sucks, what the fuck! noooooooooooooob"

I pretty much shuffle between Witch Doctor, Lich, Axe, and Ursa/Lycan if I feel like being a douche. A month ago I was over 50% in the win category but the last week I've been getting matched up with TONS of Brazilians and Russians that absolutely refuse to work as a team and get us all fucked.

ink4n3

I pretty much shuffle between Witch Doctor, Lich, Axe, and Ursa/Lycan if I feel like being a douche. A month ago I was over 50% in the win category but the last week I've been getting matched up with TONS of Brazilians and Russians that absolutely refuse to work as a team and get us all fucked.

I'd queue up with you guys if you want, I pretty much always random. I already asked in the dota trading thread, but do you want to trade your WD staff? I think it's the mythical one, I'm at work now and can't check.

I'd queue up with you guys if you want, I pretty much always random. I already asked in the dota trading thread, but do you want to trade your WD staff? I think it's the mythical one, I'm at work now and can't check.

Its a strange Skull staff if I remember correctly.

I might be willing since I have a normal one as well. Add me and we'll queue up sometime.

I'm pretty reasonable with trading too.

FOOTE

Rams wont play in London in 2013 and 2014 per an email I received today.

We wanted to let our season ticket holders know that in an effort to focus on the Edward Jones Dome First Tier Process with the St. Louis Convention and Visitors Commission, the St. Louis Rams are withdrawing our commitment to play a home game in London in each of the 2013 and 2014 seasons.

We are looking forward to playing in London this season as the NFL’s international series offers a unique opportunity to grow the American football audience, expand the Rams’ brand to international fans and enhance St. Louis on the global stage. However, moving forward, we believe our attention needs to be on the ongoing First Tier process.

We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to an exciting 2012 season beginning this Saturday at the Edward Jones Dome when we host the Kansas City Chiefs in the Governor’s Cup!

Don't think it was posted, but it's a little hard to search on my phone.

bionic77

Fellow nerds I need to upgrade my remote.

I have an old Logitech universal remote that the kids have fucked up. is Logitech still the way to go as far as remotes go? The one complaint I had of the old remote is that it ate batteries like crazy, are the rechargeable ones worth it? Any complaints of weaker signal? Any new options out there that will make me forget logitech?

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuckin 1st world problems. Exchanged my Nexus 7 today, had the screen lift issue. Now to reinstall everything so I can watch illegal streams of NFL games in my ambulance.

ink4n3

Fellow nerds I need to upgrade my remote.

I have an old Logitech universal remote that the kids have fucked up. is Logitech still the way to go as far as remotes go? The one complaint I had of the old remote is that it ate batteries like crazy, are the rechargeable ones worth it? Any complaints of weaker signal? Any new options out there that will make me forget logitech?

I've had zero problems with the Harmony One as well. I put it on its charger probably 2 or 3 times a month.

Top Bottom