• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

squicken

I'm sure he would've out ran the DB if he kept running straight...Hopefully he trusts his speed next time.

anyway, time to sent this to some Madden Dev...they still only have him rated with 85 speed.

Kap is fast but not as fast as that DB. Doesn't really matter. He's far too big for that guy to bring down if he tries to tackle him high

cashman

Banned
LoL Pryor.

Yeah so was Cam Newton. Look at Pryor's game against Oregon. He had a beast game.
Pryor wasn't even 1/4th the QB Newton was in college. He had obvious talent and has his moments, but it was nothing like Newton's complete domination in 2010.

Yeah so was Cam Newton. Look at Pryor's game against Oregon. He had a beast game.
I watched a lot of B1G games, but he never really impressed me. He showed some flashes, don't get me wrong, but never anything that jumped out and said "yep, this guy's NFL caliber".

Cam had that look, though there was always a doubt over how much would change at the NFL level. So far he looks alright, with some minor doubts. (we'll get our definitive answers over the next couple years, on the intermittent plays where Chudzinski doesn't wizard some WR 10 yards open)

Sokantish

Almost made my prediction come true... should have been it!

Pryor just didn't want it enough.

Now that this game is over, at least our first defense wasn't completely terrible.

If Ford didn't drop those two passes maybe Carson Palmer would have got a chance to throw the ball a bit too

ChanHuk

Banned

Now that this game is over, at least our first defense wasn't completely terrible.

If Ford didn't drop those two passes maybe Carson Palmer would have got a chance to throw the ball a bit too

I really don't know how I feel about Ford anymore. I heard rumors he became a cancer once Campbell went down and Palmer came in. Those throws it seem like he didn't even tried.

Sokantish

I really don't know how I feel about Ford anymore. I heard rumors he became a cancer once Campbell went down and Palmer came in. Those throws it seem like he didn't even tried.

What I read, and this is only practice, but I read Moore and Ford were out preforming DHB. I think maybe it was just because it was the first preseason game. At least I hope so.

Rorschach

It's just as we thought, though. Good DL. Meh LBs. Shit CBs.

Zeke

well the oline was as bad as I thought it would be. They need a lot of help right now. I hope they get the injury bug out of their system nice and early. Those pressures on Romo came right up the middle which isn't surprising since we don't have a center. Hell they were working guards out at center. Tyron Smith is the only bright spot on the entire line. I wasn't thrilled when Dallas drafted him but my god am I happy they did now.

squicken

I'm sure the Rams felt that way yesterday.

Really don't care about the defense at all. Seriously. Don't give a single fuck. The key to year in and year out playoff appearances is a good offense. Teams reliant on defense, like the Bears pre-Cutler, tend to yo-yo. Team with good offenses, even if they have bad defenses, make the playoffs.

I'll worry about the defense once the offense is fixed.

Top Bottom