• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

K-19

Banned
They released the 911 phone call of the Johnson's neighbor. Don't think that was a good idea.

And this case isn't the only one that Chad had had:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...on-was-convicted-of-domestic-battery-in-2000/

Johnson already has a domestic battery conviction on his record, as he was arrested for hitting his girlfriend in 2000 and later pleaded no contest, according to TMZ.

At the time of the previous domestic violence incident, Johnson was 22 years old and about to start his football career at Oregon State. He was able to work out a deal in which he avoided jail time but would have to spend 30 days cleaning up graffiti, along with serving three years of probation, getting counseling and staying 100 yards away from the victim. Johnson later had more time added to his community service requirements because he didn’t complete them in a timely manner, and he didn’t finish the graffiti cleanup or the counseling until 2002, when he was with the Bengals.

What a wrongdoer.

EDIT: Srly, 3-0 Cowboys/Raiders?

Defensively the game definitely seem improved, or at least different. Better pass rush, secondary in zoneseems to be much more reactive to players entering their area

Then again, Im playing as Alex Smith.

Edit: Akers wins the game, bailing out Smith! Most realistic game EVER

K-19

Banned
Defensively the game definitely seem improved, or at least different. Better pass rush, secondary in zoneseems to be much more reactive to players entering their area

Then again, Im playing as Alex Smith.

Edit: Akers wins the game, bailing out Smith! Most realistic game EVER

Oh God ... so excited!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This morning I woke up with a smile as wide as a mile, making me happy as can be.

I wasn't exactly sure why, but then I just found out today is the almighty Tim Tebow's 25th birthday.

Truly a blessing to be able to walk on the same planet as the man who will deliver a Super Bowl to the great franchise that is the New York Jets.

This morning I woke up with a smile as wide as a mile, making me happy as can be.

I wasn't exactly sure why, but then I just found out today is the almighty Tim Tebow's 25th birthday.

Truly a blessing to be able to walk on the same planet as the man who will deliver a Super Bowl to the great franchise that is the New York Jets.

This entire post makes me want to vomit.

K-19

Banned

Tebow is overhyped, he gonna be crushed and Sanchez will reclaim his job.

I bet 1$

Wrayfield

Enough of this holy shit. Ain't no ESPN here.

Edit: Meh, too lazy to upload that image to somewhere reliable.

TheFatOne

Mike Wallace has been absent so far for the Pittsburgh Steelers' training camp but he's expected to return by the time games count.

The wide receiver, who hasn't signed his tender offer from the Steelers as he wants a long-term contract, is expected to report to the team before the regular season begins, people who have spoken to him told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Tuesday.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...e-pittsburgh-steelers-back-week-1-sources-say

Looks like some good news for Steelers fans

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Silly question but does the Madden demo have multiplayer? I've never actually bothered to play a Madden demo before, I just go and buy the game day 1 like a total sucker and then whine about it later.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Skelton ahead of Kolb as the #1 QB? I for one am shocked:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/14/report-cardinals-consider-skelton-the-favorite-to-beat-out-kolb/

John Skelton is now the favorite to win the No. 1 quarterback spot, people within the organization told ESPN’s Adam Schefter. Kolb will start on Friday against the Raiders, but if Skelton is already favored, then one more bad game from Kolb could seal his fate.

So far in the preseason Kolb has been very disappointing. He has thrown nine passes and completed just two of them, for 25 yards, with one interception. And he’s done nothing to change the perception that his durability is a problem, having to leave the preseason opener early with bruised ribs.

I dont get it, am I supposed to be a Cardnials fan now? What are you even trying to say?

Now he is lashing out. Yankee its not your fault! Kolb did this to you and himself! You are the victim here for guaranteeing his success and dick riding him all these years even though you were told had would suck!

bionic77

I dont get it, am I supposed to be a Cardnials fan now? What are you even trying to say?
I figured what with you being Kolb's no. 1 fan that you might be a little sad about the fact that he can't even get the starting job on the Cards. I mean it was not that long ago that you were telling me and FMT how the Eagles should have started Kolb and that he was the greatest pure qb talent of all time and that you wish he was your father (paraphrasing).

cashman

Banned
GKoEO.gif

Alternate.

Are you culling the frames down, and then increasing the display time (in frame properties)? It allows you to get a little more quality out of it, without compressing it down.

I ran this exact same play all the time on NFL QB club. Never failed me, even when I got down to the fourth string qb

eznark

Banned
Now he is lashing out. Yankee its not your fault! Kolb did this to you and himself! You are the victim here for guaranteeing his success and dick riding him all these years even though you were told had would suck!

Seeing a guy try to disavow his history like that is truly sad.

Yankeehater, Kevin Kolb's Judas.

bionic77

Man I understand Bionic having to be super lazy and steal FMT's bit since he is so busy raising kids and shit, but you have no excuse.
ez has a kid too

But this isn't about us. This is about your denial of your love of Kolb. The internet doesn't work that way. The internet never forgets.

When you tossed aside McNabb for Kolb (living in PA that was an annual occurrence to see Eagle fans cry for the backup) we said you were wrong and you have yet to repent for that. The Eagles will never become the Dream Team until that happens.

Something about that combination of clothes just doesn't work. At all :jnc

And who's "The most violent man in football?"

Ray Lewis?

ez has a kid too

But this isn't about us. This is about your denial of your love of Kolb. The internet doesn't work that way. The internet never forgets.

When you tossed aside McNabb for Kolb (living in PA that was an annual occurrence to see Eagle fans cry for the backup) we said you were wrong and you have yet to repent for that. The Eagles will never become the Dream Team until that happens.

Lets go back over this again, I will try to use small words so you can keep up. All the "experts" here were saying how stupid the Eagles were to get rid of Mcnabb, I said that they were smart to get rid of Mcnabb and that people would eat crow after Kolb took over. The entire argument was based on Reid's offense making QBs look better. For example see J-Gar, Mcnabb, AJ Feely and so forth. I never once said one word about how Kolb would do with the Cards, and I couldnt care less. Whiz is a terrible coach, I doubt many QBs could do well with that team. I hope this clears things up for you.

squicken

I like the upper corner. Be stylish. Good looking coats. Nice suits. But hold on, we know you are still masculine. We affirm that. So wear a "badass" watch! Also here's a football player. He's manly, just like you.

eznark

Banned
I like the upper corner. Be stylish. Good looking coats. Nice suits. But hold on, we know you are still masculine. We affirm that. So wear a "badass" watch! Also here's a football player. He's manly, just like you.

People who read GQ think of themselves as manly?

bionic77

Ray Lewis?

Lets go back over this again, I will try to use small words so you can keep up. All the "experts" here were saying how stupid the Eagles were to get rid of Mcnabb, I said that they were smart to get rid of Mcnabb and that people would eat crow after Kolb took over. The entire argument was based on Reid's offense making QBs look better. For example see J-Gar, Mcnabb, AJ Feely and so forth. I never once said one word about how Kolb would do with the Cards, and I couldnt care less. Whiz is a terrible coach, I doubt many QBs could do well with that team. I hope this clears things up for you.
This is what we are busting you on.

And we will always bust you for thinking Kolb was any good regardless of how you try and spin it. Me and FMT remember dammit! And we won't stop until you admit you were wrong to think Kolb was good at anything. I specifically remember telling you he was pure garbage and you disagreeing that my experience from one game against the Steelers was not definitive. Wasn't it? History has proven me and FMT correct.

This is what we are busting you on.

And we will always bust you for thinking Kolb was any good regardless of how you try and spin it. Me and FMT remember dammit! And we won't stop until you admit you were wrong to think Kolb was good at anything. I specifically remember telling you he was pure garbage and you disagreeing that my experience from one game against the Steelers was not definitive. Wasn't it? History has proven me and FMT correct.

History has nullified the argument, it has not proven anyone right. There is no way to know what would have happened if he had stayed with the Eagles. He has been total garbage with the Cards, but that is a terrible organization and there is no real way to know with 100% certainty how things would have turned out if the situation was reversed.

Gaborn

That's just the ill-fitting clothes he stole from some dude.

Is Urlacher going to play at all this year?

Considering he just got his knee scoped and it's "going to be an issue all season long" I think he's definitely breaking down.

Things like THIS is why I haven't bought the Bears hype. Obviously the Packers are the team to beat in the division, and the Bears window, such as it is has been closing FAST with their aging defense. The Lions will at least CHALLENGE the Pack for the division.

History has nullified the argument, it has not proven anyone right. There is no way to know what would have happened if he had stayed with the Eagles. He has been total garbage with the Cards, but that is a terrible organization and there is no real way to know with 100% certainty how things would have turned out if the situation was reversed.

He was never going to stay with the Eagles because they knew he sucked, that's the point. If they really thought he was starter potential, they would have not wasted the time to bring in Vick. They get massive credit for painting him as having tons of potential, talking him up and then ripping off the Cards.

Top Bottom