• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

JABEE

Yes.

First I called he an average American blonde, after watching the first episode, I've decided I would totally let her buy me a diner with the money Ryan made with his first contract.
A whole diner. Aren't you being a little forward? Real estate is a tough investment these days.

squicken

Why is cheatin' Pete treating T'Jack so badly? Why not cut him now and let him catch on while there is still time? Granted, AZ would probably be the place that signs him, but Pete went on and on last year about Minny mistreating him. Now he's doing the same thing

cdyhybrid

Why is cheatin' Pete treating T'Jack so badly? Why not cut him now and let him catch on while there is still time? Granted, AZ would probably be the place that signs him, but Pete went on and on last year about Minny mistreating him. Now he's doing the same thing

I have no idea. There's speculation that they might be trying to trade him, but I doubt that since they'd probably only get a 7th if anything. No one knows what the fuck he's doing. He might be letting TJack down easily because the locker room loves him.

squicken

I have no idea. There's speculation that they might be trying to trade him, but I doubt that since they'd probably only get a 7th if anything. No one knows what the fuck he's doing. He might be letting TJack down easily because the locker room loves him.

They'll love Flynn if he helps them win. No point of keeping T'Jack. If Flynn bombs then they need to see what Wilson has. But as an on the fence Rams fan I guess I hope they keep him.

cdyhybrid

They'll love Flynn if he helps them win. No point of keeping T'Jack. If Flynn bombs then they need to see what Wilson has. But as an on the fence Rams fan I guess I hope they keep him.

That's why Flynn will again play the first half and Wilson the second half. I think Flynn starts and Wilson will be the backup once the season starts. TJack will be somewhere else.

BigAT

Cards will give them a third and Adrian Wilson.

Wow, he's so mean. I was just trying to help out a fellow NFL community member. No wonder he was banned!

Never Forget

VJjmm.jpg

I got your back snes

squicken

Tim Howard is best Tim

Yeah he was really good. It's a funny game. US was crap on offense but gets a goal on it's one real good chance. Mexico can't score b/c Howard turned into a machine. Do they normally not fill that stadium up, or was this just not important to the fans? US-MEX friendly matches in the US seem to bring the crowds

Yeah he was really good. It's a funny game. US was crap on offense but gets a goal on it's one real good chance. Mexico can't score b/c Howard turned into a machine. Do they normally not fill that stadium up, or was this just not important to the fans? US-MEX friendly matches in the US seem to bring the crowds

I think it's the latter, but I'm not entirely sure.

That was the ugliest win I've seen in football, but fuck it. I'll take it.

US-MEX is normally an even bigger deal down there then they are up here. That stadium is almost always full. I think's it just a case of people not really giving a shit about a friendly after Mexico just won the Olympic tournament.

bionic77

I cant imagine anyone, even Ez, being happy about a guy that wants to end government for the most part.
Dude you don't know ez very well. He is a real life Ron Swanson, except replace the Colts with the Packers.

The only think ez hates more than non-Packer black people is government.

squicken

btw preseason blackout zone is 75 miles from stadium and areas whose signal reaches within that 75 mile zone. So that's why NFLN games last week was blacked out in PENN and NJ.

squicken

US-MEX is normally an even bigger deal down there then they are up here. That stadium is almost always full. I think's it just a case of people not really giving a shit about a friendly after Mexico just won the Olympic tournament.

They seemed to take the loss badly. Guess they had to evacuate US fans and so the crowd turned the ire towards US media section.

I thought the whole thing with bringing in the German guy was to make the offense better. They looked like poop. I know they don't have their real team, and not much practice time, but ugly offense

cdyhybrid

That was the ugliest win I've seen in football, but fuck it. I'll take it.

They apparently give enough of a shit to start throwing things at the few American fans in the stadium.

Stay classy, Mexico.

They apparently give enough of a shit to start throwing things at the few American fans in the stadium.

Stay classy, Mexico.

Trust me, normally it's worse. The Mexican fans have been known to throw bags of urine, batteries, cups of vomit, and coins among other things at visiting patrons over the years. Really, it's a terrible atmosphere for travelling fans (not including the smog, humidity, and chances you get abducted by a drug cartel on the way to the stadium), but the Azteca's been that way for decades.

MechDX

Trust me, normally it's worse. The Mexican fans have been known to throw bags of urine, batteries, cups of vomit, and coins among other things at visiting patrons over the years. Really, it's a terrible atmosphere for travelling fans (not including the smog, humidity, and chances you get abducted by a drug cartel on the way to the stadium), but the Azteca's been that way for decades.

So its like going to Cams house for Thanksgiving.

I am watching Footloose (horrible 80s movie that is so bad it is great) and that is how I imagine Wisconsin to be like.

My favorite part of the updated version was when the girl's boyfriend beats the shit out of her, she goes to her parents for support and her dad slaps her. And no one goes to the cops to report him. Midwest sensibilities, baby!

Dude you don't know ez very well. He is a real life Ron Swanson, except replace the Colts with the Packers.

The only think ez hates more than non-Packer black people is government.

Even crazy anti-government Libertarians Hate Ryan. He is like Bond villain levels of crazy. I have to believe that Ez draws the line somewhere.

GiantsWFAN @giantswfan

RT @JosinaAnderson: Sources: Former Broncos DT Marcus Thomas has a scheduled visit with Giants on Thursday. He's already in town.

Good possibility that if he signs, Canty starts the season on the PUP list.

bionic77

Even crazy anti-government Libertarians Hate Ryan. He is like Bond villain levels of crazy. I have to believe that Ez draws the line somewhere.
There is a pretty great chance that ez hates almost anything. That vile black heart is what makes him such a great sports fan.

bigosc2k

Banned

Sounds like an eagles home game

Top Bottom