• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So this TF2 Mann vs Machine update comes out the same week as CS:GO? Do Valve's employees ever talk to each other?

The Madden demo on Vita is amazing. I love using the touch screen to change WR routes. It is the best use of the touch screen by far. EA is doing the buy the PS3 version get the vita version free for the new NFS, man I wish they would do it for Madden.

Fox318

The Madden demo on Vita is amazing. I love using the touch screen to change WR routes. It is the best use of the touch screen by far. EA is doing the buy the PS3 version get the vita version free for the new NFS, man I wish they would do it for Madden.
Sports games is one reason I'd like to get a vita.

That and some ps1 games and jrpg/visual novels

I know this isnt dating age or anything - I'm actually sober this time, believe it or not - but I've just about had it with the girl I'm with now and the bitchy attitude lately. I tried breaking up with her but she just wouldn't accept. Is it that bad if I were to go out to drinks with the girl I was hooking up with before I met her?

Just finished watching the 21 Jump Street re-make. Good fucking Christ that was bad. Utter garbo.

Does no one know how to make a good buddy cop movie any more?

I know this isnt dating age or anything - I'm actually sober this time, believe it or not - but I've just about had it with the girl I'm with now and the bitchy attitude lately. I tried breaking up with her but she just wouldn't accept. Is it that bad if I were to go out to drinks with the girl I was hooking up with before I met her?

three important rules for breaking up: don't put off breaking up when you know you want to. prolonging the situation only makes it worse. tell her honestly, simply, kindly but firmly. don't make a big production, don't make up an elaborate story. this will help you avoid a big tear jerking scene. if you wanna date other people, say so. be prepared for the girl to feel hurt and rejected. even if you've gone together for only a short time, and haven't been too serious, there's still a feeling of rejection when someone says he prefers the company of others to your exclusive company. but if you're honest and direct and avoid making a flowery emotional speech when you break the news, the girl will respect you for your frankness and honestly she'll appreciate the kind of straight forward manner in which you told her your decision. unless she's a real jerk or a cry baby, you'll remain friends!

cashman

Banned

yeah go. Just do what FMT said tomorrow.

yeah go. Just do what FMT said tomorrow.

this is where it is hard because we moved so fast. She brought me into her family pretty quickly and not only am I attached to her but also them. Shes got a kid and he's been calling me his "best friend" for a while now. So now I have more to worry about than just me and her :/  it makes it harder not to try to work it out.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wow. Real talk from FMT. There is a soul underneath the tiny hands.

A 20 minute wait to join a community server, Valve? :shakesfist:

lulz, thought everyone had heard this song at some point in their lives. it was... popul.... it was played on radio stations a lot!

but in all seriousness how did she "not accept" the breakup? unless you joe philbin'd her and were very timid and talked around the issue

DMczaf

electric guitar and amp so i can shred and educate people on the benefits of drop C tuning!

3pant0.jpg

lulz, thought everyone had heard this song at some point in their lives. it was... popul.... it was played on radio stations a lot!

but in all seriousness how did she "not accept" the breakup? unless you joe philbin'd her and were very timid and talked around the issue

She was in the middle of a rant and I said "shut up, we're done. We're done". And she kept talking like I never said it, then later acknowledged it by saying I'm not letting you break up with me now.

She was in the middle of a rant and I said "shut up, we're done. We're done". And she kept talking like I never said it, then later acknowledged it by saying I'm not letting you break up with me now.

well you tell her straight up that it's not working out and you're finished. and if she doesn't understand that then she's a fucking nutjob

What the hell is up with people posting with little taglines?

That shit is super retarded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIKEBIKE!

98% of people in the NFC NORTH root for the Packers. If you are part of the .5% that are Viking fans put this in your signature.

~Were a strong beautiful team that don't need no defense~

What the hell is up with people posting with little taglines?

That shit is super retarded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIKEBIKE!

98% of people in the NFC NORTH root for the Packers. If you are part of the .5% that are Viking fans put this in your signature.

~Were a strong beautiful team that don't need no defense~

holeup.png

bluemax

Banned
Why is cheatin' Pete treating T'Jack so badly? Why not cut him now and let him catch on while there is still time? Granted, AZ would probably be the place that signs him, but Pete went on and on last year about Minny mistreating him. Now he's doing the same thing

Who says T-Jack is getting treated badly? He's still getting first team reps in practice. He's just not playing in the first two pre-season games because he's got multiple seasons worth of data on what he can do. Flynn has 2 NFL starts and Wilson has 0.

When Tarvaris stops getting first team reps in practice, THEN I will believe he is out of the race. But for now I don't think he is.

Cards will give them a third and Adrian Wilson.

Why would we want Adrian Wilson?

three important rules for breaking up: don't put off breaking up when you know you want to. prolonging the situation only makes it worse. tell her honestly, simply, kindly but firmly. don't make a big production, don't make up an elaborate story. this will help you avoid a big tear jerking scene. if you wanna date other people, say so. be prepared for the girl to feel hurt and rejected. even if you've gone together for only a short time, and haven't been too serious, there's still a feeling of rejection when someone says he prefers the company of others to your exclusive company. but if you're honest and direct and avoid making a flowery emotional speech when you break the news, the girl will respect you for your frankness and honestly she'll appreciate the kind of straight forward manner in which you told her your decision. unless she's a real jerk or a cry baby, you'll remain friends!

FMT with a sensible, logical and well thought out post? What the hell.

Yeh coz why would anybody want a pro-bowl strong safety....yeh u dumb. Although the seachickens arguably have the best secondary in the NFL.

bionic77

My god he is so bitter.
Salley doesn't have a bitter bone in his body. He is actually pretty hilarious. He used to have a podcast called Spider and the Hench and Salley had the craziest opinions on everything, that he would routinely contradict himself on in the next podcast.

Dude talks a lot and has strong opinions on everything. He considers himself an expert in 3 subjects: nutrition, sex, and basketball.

My Jordan hatred aside, I find it a lot more interesting to hear from guys like Salley, even when they are wrong, then the general mob mentality we have on the internet and media today.

Top Bottom