• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

GraveRobberX said:
Poof you'll grow a nice little pussy of your own to rub and play with
mother-of-god-gif.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I mean it is an eternal question

Doesn't your mind wander to such things possible

Laying in bed watching something sweet and sexy, playing with your cock has it's advantages, feels a little lumbersome but I think rubbing one's vajay-jay gives that scratch and sniff approach a better feeling no?

Bowser

I mean it is an eternal question

Doesn't your mind wander to such things possible

Laying in bed watching something sweet and sexy, playing with your cock has it's advantages, feels a little lumbersome but I think rubbing one's vajay-jay gives that scratch and sniff approach a better feeling no?

wPQoj.gif

GraveRobberX

No one understands me =/

Oh wells getting ready for FMT and his boys for the 26th, getting mentally prepared

GraveRobberX

If the Broncos are a go to story this year

There will be a fuck-ton of flexing by NBC to get the games on for Sunday night

The second half of the season looks good

GraveRobberX

Needs more Kobe fanfic

As Kobe walk passed the halls of the hotel, his eyes locked onto the beautiful glowing eyes of a man they called Manning. Peyton whispers were sung into his ear, Kobe knew he had arrived in Denver...

=D

Do you really want this or the many threads after locked after the comments I'll make by drinking and do pondering questions

I think the world isn't ready for that

I was thinking the alcohol would cloud your mind making it so you are less likely to think about these things. Trust me you are not going to do a lot of deep thinking while drunk.

cdyhybrid

Do you really want this or the many threads after locked after the comments I'll make by drinking and do pondering questions

I think the world isn't ready for that
That's what the drunk thread is for!

Edit: only deep thinking I do while drunk is how I'll never drink again as the room spins.

Top Bottom