• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

LJ11

Jauron killed the Bills, it's amazing how negative the fans are. Economy hasn't helped, but it takes a back seat to the Jauron era and subsequent coaching search. Took the life out of the fans.

Godslay

Banned
I think it's financially stupid to spend money paying off interest on a car payment to a bank for a car that you don't need because you want to be comfortable. You just bitched about the Browns being pussies and here you are being a pussy.

Why do you care what other people do with their money? Surprised your not in the dick thread telling people what to do with foreskin.

RIP GraverRobber a loyal (although seemingly sexually confused) member of Broncos GAF.

squicken

Jauron killed the Bills, it's amazing how negative the fans are. Economy hasn't helped, but it takes a back seat to the Jauron era and subsequent coaching search. Took the life out of the fans.

This is/has happened to the Astros, only it was the owner. Everyone supports the current tanking, but it started too late. They lost a whole generation of fans. It doesn't help that the current team is in the conversation for the worst team ever.

Pouring one out for one of my fellow BroncosGAF members. This Super Bowl trophy is for you!

Ly3xF.jpg

Slo

I'll get banned one of these days. I can feel it.

I've only been banned once. Some chode made a fake news thread and dozens of us got banned for discussing it like it was real news. Apparently there is or was something against that in the ToS, and one of the mods must have gotten his lunch money stolen at school that day by all the kids sitting at the cool table.

Used to play UT2004 with the guy way back in the day. Hope it made his ePeen look bigger for a few minutes.

I've only been banned once. Some chode made a fake news thread and dozens of us got banned for discussing it like it was real news. Apparently there is or was something against that in the ToS, and one of the mods must have gotten his lunch money stolen at school that day by all the kids sitting at the cool table.

Used to play UT2004 with the guy way back in the day. Hope it made his ePeen look bigger for a few minutes.
Hahahaha :smh

Godslay

Banned
what if we're all alts of original members :eek:

I'd be curious to see how many alts are really out there. I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to see, assuming they came from the same ip.

I've yet to see anyone get banned for talking about football. Pretty sure we can still do that. Just a couple more weeks

Getting banned in the OT is strong right now. Too many crazy threads, and posters out to lure you into saying something dumb.

jakncoke

Banned
I'd be curious to see how many alts are really out there. I'd imagine it wouldn't be hard to see, assuming they came from the same ip.

Getting banned in the OT is strong right now. Too many crazy threads, and posters out to lure you into saying something dumb.

who makes an alt without goin through a vpn.. ect ;me or posting from mcdonalds

bionic77

I have never been banned but I think that is because I have no interest in the transgender or gaming threads.

My instincts were to post that I love chick Fil a in that thread but I was too busy at work that day and I found out later what the consequences were. I assume I won't always be so lucky.

I have never been banned but I think that is because I have no interest in the transgender or gaming threads.

My instincts were to post that I love chick Fil a in that thread but I was too busy at work that day and I found out later what the consequences were. I assume I won't always be so lucky.

you should be perma'd for your insults against Lord Brady

hell you should even be jailed

Bowser

The only threads I ever post in nowadays are NFLGAF, Wrasslin' GAF and occasionally NBAGAF and the March Madness/College B-Ball threads. I don't mess with all the other bullshit anymore.

bionic77

you should be perma'd for your insults against Lord Brady

hell you should even be jailed
It is not libel or slander if it is true.

And I have always advocated for lengthy jail sentences for everything Pats related. We need to stamp it out now before it goes all hitler on us and it is too late.

Saw this one come through twitter:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN

Eli Manning has signed his long-rumored multi-year deal to do weekly spots on @WFAN660 w/Mike Francesa, according to @nydnraiss. #NYG
Eli originally had a deal to appear on the Michael Kay show but bowed out of that. Fat man is his new destination it seems.

squicken said:
Rams sign Vernon Gholston.
If Rex couldn't get fuck all out of him, I hate to say it but there's little hope he'll contribute much.:(

eznark

Banned
Incorrect. Eznark hates everyone and everything too much to have that power over us.

Also with respect to cars I drive a moped with racing stripes. It's manly as shiet. Family car we drive a 1978 Jeep Wagoner with the luxury wood paneling.

Laissez faire posting. Banning would be banned.

squicken said:
Is his issue talent or desire?
Both. Couldn't play outside linebacker. Converted back to standard end and still couldn't contribute. Rex talked him up as having the talent and vowed to get him it out of him. He was released after a complete whisper of a season if memory serves. When I watched him, he didn't show much of an array of pass rush moves. He was slow on blitzes and didn't even have a decent bull rush. The guy just has no ability to get to the quarterback.

Prototypical body/weight/height but it never showed up on the field. Jets fans can elaborate more.

EDIT: squicken, you were mentioning the ALL-22 for the Rams - is that up on NFL.com yet? Curious as I don't see any option for it when viewing some of last seasons games.

You are a Pats fan. You would get off if you saw Pats players pretend singing and dancing to a trashy YouTube song.

As a Steelers fan I expect a little more from my team.

This.

It's a catchy tune and all, but WTF? We're getting soft. They need Lambert to come 'round the facility and chew some nails and spit some hard rock at them.

That song should be put to a video of WRs raising their hands asking for PI calls. "Call Me Maybe" indeed.

LJ11

This is/has happened to the Astros, only it was the owner. Everyone supports the current tanking, but it started too late. They lost a whole generation of fans. It doesn't help that the current team is in the conversation for the worst team ever.

Ralph's to blame as well, only he spent this year and the fans don't seem care. Wilson's on his last legs though, and he's admitted to his fuck ups. They had one of the best front offices during the 90s, and Ralph managed to piss it all away. They ran off to San Diego. We might have done the same actually, lol.

Yo I know I'm super late here but did any of you read this thread?

Hoooooooly shit thats good stuff. Starts bottom of page 1 and gets fucking crazy on the second page, post 168.

Holy shit, that was so worth it just for the Sunhi gif. That is the best gif of all time but only appreciable if you've read the story. Not sure if you saw the gif, it's a few pages past the post you referenced.

Top Bottom