• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

bionic77

IJxS8l.jpg

Satan will be watching over me for the next month or two. All I have to do is look up from my computer and there he is, in full view. I think if Bionic worked in my office he'd have to quit.

I can't wait until they paint those Uggs on him. It's got to be an Uggs ad right? I'll update once I can confirm.
That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen but in New York it might be a smart thing to have "that" cover your building. I am pretty sure that the only way your building would be safer from terrorists is if they covered it in a picture of Osama. Brady is big with Al Queda. Also props to the painters for being accurate to their craft and giving him a camel toe.

Personally though I would rather look at a screensaver of Larry's freshly squeezed shit than have to ever look at that again.

Talon

That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen but in New York it might be a smart thing to have "that" cover your building. I am pretty sure that the only way your building would be safer from terrorists is if they covered it in a picture of Osama. Brady is big with Al Queda. Also props to the painters for being accurate to their craft and giving him a camel toe.

Personally though I would rather look at a screensaver of Larry's freshly squeezed shit than have to ever look at that again.
Vintage bionic.

lucilleaahhh11.gif%3Fw%3D460

eznark

Banned

i love you

Rashard mendenhall and Brady should get together and talk shop!

K-19

Banned
Kyle Bonagura ‏@KyleBonagura

The #49ers have begun making their cuts. A few early names: K Giorgio Tavecchio, WR Ben Hannula, Stanford DL Matt Masifilo, Cory Nelms

Milchjon

His arm strength has already deteriorated to near Pennington levels. Hence the tight end signings, crossing routes are as far as he can throw. In 3 years he won't even be able to do that.

:-(

I actually agree partly. I don't think I've really seen him hit a receiver deep since Randy left. Last year he was 29th in the league in deep throw completion percentage, apparently: http://wp.advancednflstats.com/playerstats.php?pos=QB

cajunator

Banned
I wonder if the Saints will try to find a way to keep both Travaris Cadet and Chris Ivory or if they might just cut Ivory altogether. Both of them are hard hitting capable RB's. But we are so stacked at that position its kind of ridiculous.

Slo

It's my son's birthday and he wants me to buy him something called "Madden" for his Nintendo. Where do you young people buy video game tapes these days? The Sears catalog?

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just heard the Hernandez news, fuck yes! This guy is going to be a game-changer for the next 5+ years. I was having a conversation during last season about Aaron and Wes with a friend, I said Hernandez is more important and he gets extended first, and the dude looked at me like I was crazy. I'm so glad that Brady will have 2 elite TEs to throw to for his last years in the league.
Tell your friend he's dumb. Welker is a slot receiver. Both TE's have the same receiving skill set with superior blocking ability.

Link

The Autumn Wind
It's my son's birthday and he wants me to buy him something called "Madden" for his Nintendo. Where do you young people buy video game tapes these days? The Sears catalog?
Toys "R" Us. Just take the ticket to the counter.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I find it hilarious how Target is doing the $10 gift card + free large bag of Doritos with Madden. They should have just thrown in a free case of Mountain Dew while they were at it.

Has Worthy played yet this pre-season? Talk about not having an impact...
Didn't make an impact until the Bengals game when he forced a face and made a couple of good plays.

Get it through your noggin: this defense is going to suck for a good chunk of the season.

Any team that needs an upgrade at kicker should be waiting to see which guy the bucs cut. Our back up is perfect for the regular season and nailed to 50+ yarders against the Pats. If the Bucs decide to hold onto him to get a better look it wouldnt surprise me at all if we end up keeping him over Barth.

Pimpwerx

tumblr_lrh1vrytWG1qbbz06o1_400.gif

This is so awesome.

What's really sad is I knew Herny would be a stud, since I'm a Gators fan. As soon as the Pats drafted him, I started throwing shit at my tv. Some guys you don't want in your division, unless they're on your team. I don't want to have to see that guy twice a year. PEACE.

evilhomer

Tarvaris Jackson to Buffalo is official now. 7th round conditional 6th if he is active for 6 games, so the sixth is more or less a sure thing.

Considering he was going to be cut anyways not bad to be able to get something for him.

eznark

Banned
Tarvaris Jackson to Buffalo is official now. 7th round conditional 6th if he is active for 6 games, so the sixth is more or less a sure thing.

Considering he was going to be cut anyways not bad to be able to get something for him.

Flynn's fate is sealed. Dude should just invest his $8m and live a happy normal middle class life like Doug Pederson.

LJ11

3rd QB for the Bills B.Smith since he can also play WR/KR, there's a good chance he's not activated for a few games since Pigpen knows the offense and it's the only reason he's still on the roster. Young couldn't grasp shit.

Slo

3rd QB for the Bills B.Smith since he can also play WR/KR, there's a good chance he's not activated for a few games since Pigpen knows the offense and it's the only reason he's still on the roster. Young couldn't grasp shit.

VY should go to the Pats. Something tells me he and Gronk would get along well.

Top Bottom