• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Love the Hernandez signing, just hoping this doesn't turn into a problem with Welker. He watched it happen with Randy, and now it just feels somewhat similar. I know Welker is all about the game, but after missing practice and the game to "personal issues" you have to imagine it's all related.

Godslay

Banned
Gronk say dat not nice

uhhhhh leave Gronk lone!!

Gronk mad, Gronk smash...

idOfiWk8K8kXG.gif

K-19

Banned
14 cuts for the 49ers

Waived
FB Cameron Bell
LB Kourtnei Brown
DL Patrick Butryms
WR Ben Hannula
WR Joe Hastings
DL Matt Masifilo
DB Cory Nelms
DB Deante’ Purvis
TE Joe Sawyer
OL Jason Slowey
K Giorgio Tavecchio
WR Brian Tyms

Reserve/Non-Football Injury List
RB Jewel Hampton

Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform List
LB Darius Fleming​

Update on that ad on the building. Definitely a womens shoe modeling ad.

Any full cut list from the Packers yet? I assume they'll wait for the last minute.

jakncoke

Banned
LB Ryan Baker
DT Mike Blanc
DT Kade Weston
WR Jimmy Young
WR Juamorris Stewart
WR Paul Cox
CB Andre Freeman
CB Walter McFadden
K Dan Hrapmann
LB Mortty Ivy
T Kyle Jolly
LS Matt Katula
TE Justin Peelle
TE Jamie McCoy
S Myron Rolle

I thought Mortty Ivy was suppose to be something for special teams or something. guess i thought of someone else. Myron Rolle missing hte cut, go make 400k a year being a brain doctor

cajunator

Banned
I like Jimmy Graham a lot (besides the fact he's a Saint) because he is everything Gronk is, but without the stupid. Gronk is a pretty good blocker though.

I like Jimmy Graham a lot (besides the fact he's a Saint) because he is everything Gronk is, but without the stupid. Gronk is a pretty good blocker though.

Gronk is by far the most complete TE in the game.

The receiving, the blocking, the partying, the abs, Gronk has it all.

squicken

Uh that's a big qualification. I mean Graham is great, and he had such a difficult childhood. His mom used to hit him on his head. But he can't really block, so you know what he's going to do when he's on the field.

Gronk's ability to block is part of what makes him such a tough matchup. We should all thank St Benard that Gronk wasn't 100% for the SB

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I thought Mortty Ivy was suppose to be something for special teams or something. guess i thought of someone else. Myron Rolle missing hte cut, go make 400k a year being a brain doctor

Ivy was waived-injured. Steelers will try to put him on the practice squad, probably, but I don't think he'll clear waivers. Probably would have kept him, but with Harrison and Worilds on the pup list, healthy linebackers are necessary.

Wes

venison crêpe
LB Ryan Baker
DT Mike Blanc
DT Kade Weston
WR Jimmy Young
WR Juamorris Stewart
WR Paul Cox
CB Andre Freeman
CB Walter McFadden
K Dan Hrapmann
LB Mortty Ivy
T Kyle Jolly
LS Matt Katula
TE Justin Peelle
TE Jamie McCoy
S Myron Rolle

YOU GUYS HAVE NO CLASS

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jahvid Best starts season on PUP list for his concussions suffered in week 6 last year. I, for one, am shocked.

Seriously, the guy just needs to retire.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
You guys have shitty luck with RB's. Except that Barry Sanders guy. He was decent.

It's not like running backs matter on this team anyways. The offensive line can't ever open any holes. That's why the last successful running back here was Barry Sanders. He didn't need holes.

cajunator

Banned
It's not like running backs matter on this team anyways. The offensive line can't ever open any holes. That's why the last successful running back here was Barry Sanders. He didn't need holes.

Just keep Glassford upright. He's pretty good when he's not broken.

Top Bottom