• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

You are totally wrong about this. It might take Wilson a while to get up to NFL speed but he clearly has the higher upside of the 2.

God dammit you're right... I was wrong about kolb and I'm wrong about these two prodigies as they partake in a modern day Montana vs. young battle of the new millennium. Thank you yankeehater for helping me see the light. I feel lucky to be alive to see this golden age era of Seahawks football

nyc_120521_kenrickellissegment.jpg

This is one bad, bad man.

Greg

God dammit you're right... I was wrong about kolb and I'm wrong about these two prodigies as they partake in a modern day Montana vs. young battle of the new millennium. Thank you yankeehater for helping me see the light. I feel lucky to be alive to see this golden age era of Seahawks football
you're just mad your QB will never throw 6 TDs in a game and be inducted into the hall of fame while sitting on the bench behind a rookie

Tamanon

Banned
Looking at that first week schedule....there actually aren't too many good looking games. Pittsburgh/Denver, Giants/Cowboys, and maybe Niners/Packers.

But....FOOTBALL!

bionic77

Looking at that first week schedule....there actually aren't too many good looking games. Pittsburgh/Denver, Giants/Cowboys, and maybe Niners/Packers.

But....FOOTBALL!
Unless we fuck up another nerve in PeyPey's neck that first game might get ugly real fast...

Patriots.com said:
The New England Patriots made a series of roster moves today to reach the NFL roster limit of 75 players.

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots made a series of roster moves today to reach the NFL roster limit of 75 players.

The team released veterans, DL Tim Bulman, WR Jabar Gaffney WR Donte’ Stallworth, DB Ross Ventrone and DL Gerard Warren .

Defensive back Will Allen, S Josh Barrettand FB Spencer Larsen were placed on injured reserve.

Tight end Jake Ballard and DL Myron Pryor were placed on the Reserve/Physical Unable to Perform list. Rookie free agent OL Markus Zusevics was placed on the Reserve/Non Football Injury List.

In addition, the Patriots claimed first-year WR Kerry Taylor.

Both Stallworth and Gaffney gone. Branch is pretty safe now I guess together with Edelman. Will Allen gone might result in Ebner sticking.

cajunator

Banned
Why limit yourself to one when you can have 2-4 of them?
I mean, even if our OL can't keep Brady upright, he and even Mallett will still be better than some of the jokers the AFC East has assembled at QB.

I'm not sure who the NFC South has as a punching bag though. All the QBs are pretty good.
Maybe Taco??

cajunator

Banned
I feel like the best chance the Jets have right now is to kick 5-6 field goals a game and to limit turnovers. Cause we ain't scoring touchdowns!

Sanchez is good for a pick six every freaking game.

What do you think is the problem with your offense?
I thought they were supposed to be a pretty good run team.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What do you think is the problem with your offense?
I thought they were supposed to be a pretty good run team.

Outside of Santonio Holmes WR play is garbage. Now we have no tight ends either. Hill has shown flashes of being good but he's been awful at times too and he's a rookie anyway. I don't know what the hell happened to Jeremy Kerley, by far the most disappointing guy for the Jets this year. He wouldn't even make this team if we didnt have the worst WR core in football.

Honestly the Jets should be bringing anybody and everybody. Gaffney, Stallworth, whatever.

I've never been the biggest Shonn Greene fan. He is painfully average but there is literally nobody behind him either. McKnight is trash although he's a pretty good special teams player.

So average at best at RB, below average at QB and WR and you have a recipe for mediocrity on the offensive side of the ball. But even worse than the talent is the fact they look completely lost out there and that mainly falls on the coaching staff.

No wonder why you're so miserable.

How adorable. I have no idea what your problem is but you should probably stop acting like a typical Yankees fan. I'd appreciate it anyway.

Is he your Joe Flacco?

I love me some Flacco.

Flacco is looking real good in the preseason thus far. So that clearly means.....HE'LL BE AWESOME THIS YEAR!!! That's right, I'm in, for the first time ever on Joe Flacco. He's taking that next leap this year to the ELITE player he's always thought he was. Orioles Magic! Optimism and positivity in 2012!

I'm serious.

Flacco is looking real good in the preseason thus far. So that clearly means.....HE'LL BE AWESOME THIS YEAR!!! That's right, I'm in, for the first time ever on Joe Flacco. He's taking that next leap this year to the ELITE player he's always thought he was. Orioles Magic! Optimism and positivity in 2012!

I'm serious.

Holy fucking shit!

Guys, I'm worried about Larry. Either he's on drugs or somebody hacked his account.

Holy fucking shit!

Guys, I'm worried about Larry. Either he's on drugs or somebody hacked his account.

It's the success of the Orioles, has to be. I'm riding high on them right now, and here comes football where we stay having success. You know the last time both the Orioles and the Ravens were playoff contenders?

Never.

bionic77

I'm serious.
I am serious too. I am a huge Flacco fan. Tried to grow a unibrow in his honor but it didn't work out. Apparently I don't have enough ape genetics to grow that kind of facial hair.

Top Bottom