• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Fox318

obQBN.png
hHisy.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
"Matt Flynn signing may go down as the worst in football history"

local sports guy

lolololololololololololololololololol

Maybe not the worst, nobody would have guessed that Russ would be ready to start this fast

Also really excited for Seahawk football this season
like the talent they have alot

I am serious too. I am a huge Flacco fan. Tried to grow a unibrow in his honor but it didn't work out. Apparently I don't have enough ape genetics to grow that kind of facial hair.

If I was still in Baltimore, I'd create and sell some kind of stick on unibrow for the fans, kind of like how SF was selling beards for Brian Wilson.

So much money to be made.

Colasante

So basically aside from the addition of Brandon Lloyd, the Patriots' wide receiver corps is the exact same as last year. That's not very promising.

squicken

So basically aside from the addition of Brandon Lloyd, the Patriots' wide receiver corps is the exact same as last year. That's not very promising.

you act like you didn't acquire the guy who led the league in receiving a couple of years ago. he's going to be a stud, provided your line regains its form. he works deep and intermediate stuff

Would still be an improvement, although so far the chemistry during games didn't really seem to be there between Tom and Lloyd. I hope that when they open up the playbook during the regular season that they can get their groove on. If not, then I blame Lloyd for choosing number 85, because Ocho probably cursed it last year.

R248y.jpg

Keep the Tebow train rolling...

I will man, I will! -$5,000 fine for you!

WedgeX

Banned
Bionic and FMT are miserable while BLarry gushes about Flacco?

What is this, Bizarro GAF?

It can't be! I don't want to be pessimistic all the time. That's Plinko's job!

In Lion's news, the team traded for Kevin Barnes (CB) from the Redskins. What's the word, Washingtonians?

Have not been pleased with Alphonso Smith this training camp/pre-season. Dude looked sloppy all over the place, and I'm generally a big fan. Not sure if I can see him sticking with the team this year, unless for depth. Which makes me sad.

This is the first I've heard of Kraft's girlfriend. I guess it really does pay to be rich and widowed.

As a Panthers fan, I'm not sold on Newton. I wish they would have tanked another year and drafted Luck instead.

Blackace

This is the first I've heard of Kraft's girlfriend. I guess it really does pay to be rich and widowed.

As a Panthers fan, I'm not sold on Newton. I wish they would have tanked another year and drafted Luck instead.
That's crazy talk

It can't be! I don't want to be pessimistic all the time. That's Plinko's job!

In Lion's news, the team traded for Kevin Barnes (CB) from the Redskins. What's the word, Washingtonians?

Have not been pleased with Alphonso Smith this training camp/pre-season. Dude looked sloppy all over the place, and I'm generally a big fan. Not sure if I can see him sticking with the team this year, unless for depth. Which makes me sad.

*Crosses fingers that Bill Bentley is a good starter.

Blackace

I'm not the only person that feels that way. He's got attitude problems and I guarantee you he will get injured at some point this season. I don't care how big he is. Not to mention that he is a QB and he isn't that great at, you know, throwing.
He has a canon of an arm

Granted I don't follow the panthers super closely but like Cam alot

What are his attitude problems because I have not heard of them

Godslay

Banned
OK, is he really holding a leather ball in that photo?

Just how fucking stupid are they?

:jnc

The pig died for bacon, the ball was just efficient use of a product that would go to waste. Or in Cajunator's case they would make some kind of dish out of the skin. While playing the accordion, in a swamp, with Alligatorjandro waiting for a victim.

:jnc

The pig died for bacon, the ball was just efficient use of a product that would go to waste. Or in Cajunator's case they would make some kind of dish out of the skin. While playing the accordion, in a swamp, with Alligatorjandro waiting for a victim.

Crispy pig skin is fucking amazing, together with the cheeks the best parts of the pig.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not the only person that feels that way. He's got attitude problems and I guarantee you he will get injured at some point this season. I don't care how big he is. Not to mention that he is a QB and he isn't that great at, you know, throwing.

you deserve a jimmy clausen future. scam to good for you

He has a canon of an arm

Granted I don't follow the panthers super closely but like Cam alot

What are his attitude problems because I have not heard of them

Power isn't an issue. His accuracy is terrible. He threw quite a bit of interceptions last year. He's been fumbling the ball in pre season too.

His attitude problems were well documented last year. Pouting on the bench when the Panthers didn't win. Lashing out at teammates. He even said that he was a bad teammate and got into it with coaches. Win the guy isn't winning he acts like a toddler to anyone and everyone. Not to mention his character issues. Yeah, I'd take Luck all day every day.

Blackace

Power isn't an issue. His accuracy is terrible. He threw quite a bit of interceptions last year. He's been fumbling the ball in pre season too.

His attitude problems were well documented last year. Pouting on the bench when the Panthers didn't win. Lashing out a teammates. He even said that he was a bad teammate and got into it with coaches. Not to mention his character issues. Yeah, I'd take Luck all day every day.

Dude wants to win

He is basically Randell/Vick part 2

Both proved with talent around them they can win

Also Cam was great his rookie preseason as give Luck a of being on a crappy team before you declare him teammate of the forever

Dude wants to win

He is basically Randell/Vick part 2

Both proved with talent around them they can win

Also Cam was great his rookie preseason as give Luck a of being on a crappy team before you declare him teammate of the forever

What has Vick won other than time off due to injuries and a lessened sentence for fighting dogs?

Top Bottom