• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Cam has a lot of potential and is exciting to watch. I can understand a fan hating his QB if it's Sanchez or maybe Flacco, but Cam? No way. There's like 25 teams that would love to take him off your hands.

Personally, I can't imagine hating on your own QB. You have to support your guy....always.

I love Flacco 2012

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
yeah mcnair would be a fair comparison but i think cam has a much bigger arm and is physically bigger. mcnair was 6'2, 230. cam is 6'5, 245. cam seems like he is much harder to bring down than mcnair was although mcnair had lots of broken tackles too

I can see that.. Cam is a beast..

and the bottom line is Cam in his rookie year gave the Panthers almost 5000 yards in offense..

jbug617

Banned
Jets are about to trade for Jason Smith of the Rams. Smith was the 2nd overall pick of the Rams a couple of yrs ago. Wayne Hunter is also in the trade.

squicken

Is he bad?

I thought he was the 2nd pick in the draft not to long ago...

bro he fucking sucks. unless you like holds and false starts and guys who get concussion all the time and can't pass block. STL is like this wasteland where talent goes to die. SJAX is the only person in the last 10 years immune to it, though FMT is wrong about Harvey Dahl. He played well last year. They might move him to RT

squicken

I half jokingly said on draft day that I thought by not addressing the offense Fisher was basically saying he thought Bradford was garbage and would have to use a 2013 #1 on a QB. 2012 would be about getting the talent around the future QB coached up so a rookie could step in and not be exposed to an awful supporting cast like Bradford and Carr were

I'm actually kind of sure of it now. Smith is crap but he can somewhat function. Hunter is a total project. They are basically throwing in the towel with this offense. Can't imagine Bradford plays 16 games

Colasante

I half jokingly said on draft day that I thought by not addressing the offense Fisher was basically saying he thought Bradford was garbage and would have to use a 2013 #1 on a QB. 2012 would be about getting the talent around the future QB coached up so a rookie could step in and not be exposed to an awful supporting cast like Bradford and Carr were

I'm actually kind of sure of it now. Smith is crap but he can somewhat function. Hunter is a total project. They are basically throwing in the towel with this offense. Can't imagine Bradford plays 16 games

Why the hell did the Rams not even bother to bring in a better backup for when Bradford is all but certain to be out? They should have outbid Chicago for Jason Campbell when free agency began.

Godslay

Banned
I was rewatching yesterday's game. What the hell is wrong with Harbaugh's pinky? Old injury?

iH9McbBGVmtgC.png

BigAT

Things are looking up for the Dolphins:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Dolphins believe OT Jake Long sprained his medial collateral ligament during Monday practice. He's getting an MRI to determine exact damage.

Fox318

Dolphins believe OT Jake Long sprained his medial collateral ligament during Monday practice. He's getting an MRI to determine exact damage.

Hunter for Long and a 1st

squicken

Why the hell did the Rams not even bother to bring in a better backup for when Bradford is all but certain to be out? They should have outbid Chicago for Jason Campbell when free agency began.

Maybe they don't want to win? Carolina had a decent roster but were completely submarined by a few key injuries and awful QB play. Once the rams get Bradford killed (he's bad but not Clausen bad) the Clemens can Painter them to a high pick. Someone mentioned this on Twitter, but it's time to start thinking about which coach will try and salvage Bradford's career next year

So then Wane Hunter for Jason Smith with the Rams throwing in a 5th should be good

Wait why are the Rams throwing in anything? Or the Jets for that matter. Really, this is like choosing between terrible diseases to die from. They both suck

JABEE

The Dolphins can't catch a break. Their receivers can't catch at all.

Top Bottom