• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

I might be able to play with the background and extend it. I'm just not good removing people from their backgrounds myself. Bucket seems to excel in that.
wood1.jpg

wood2.jpg

If you need more space or anything else let me know.

Isn't it what he does for a living? If it isn't, it should be.
Thanks, it means a lot.

ChanHuk

Banned
Raiders sign Roscoe Parrish, I'm guessing Ford's injury is worse than thought or they want to use Taiwan Jones as a backup RB only. Goodson can return, but I'm convinced he's going to get cut because of his fumbling issues.

Super random but just finished one of my league drafts, and now eating Denny's for the first time :).......got a a gland slam, think it's worth like 5 million calories

Greg

I thought I was reading new posts and almost quoted a post about snes on the first page of this topic.

I need football.

IJxS8l.jpg

Satan will be watching over me for the next month or two. All I have to do is look up from my computer and there he is, in full view. I think if Bionic worked in my office he'd have to quit.

I can't wait until they paint those Uggs on him. It's got to be an Uggs ad right? I'll update once I can confirm.

Just think you could have had a real man up there. Someone like Alex Smith but nope.

ChanHuk

Banned
Goodson trade was so bad :/

It wasn't horrible. Bruce Campbell can't play, its that simple. The guy couldn't beat out Langston Walker or Khalif Barnes at RT. Moved him to guard because he had issues playing in space, couldn't beat out Carlisle (Which I will admit is a very serviceable guard and outplaying Brisel). When Satele would go down sliding Lil Wiz to C, BC wouldn't come in still. The guy is flat out awful, he's an athletic freak, which works in college.

Goodson can play if he can hold onto the ball. He's a good one cut back, ideal for zone blocking. Bruce Campbell as far as I can only remember could only get play time as a FB/extra lineman. Otherwise he was a beast in Madden as a pulling guard since his acceleration was quicker than some RBs. I mean the guy was pure Al Davis; 6'6 320lbs and ran a 4.8 forty.

K-19

Banned
The way weve played I'll be surprised if our team combines for 6 passing Tds this year :(

Keep the faith, just a preseason game man

Why not? They can both get to the playoffs.

:jnc yeah

I agree. Cam Newton for Tim Tebow sounds like a fair trade.

:jnc But before he should learn to throw a football, act like a real QB not a TE runner.

Rodgers getting pied. The only time Rodgers will look foolish all year.

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/sports/packers_and_nfl/video-rodgers-gets-pie-in-the-face

Khun don't get my first pick pissed off!!! Rodgers make me think to Ryan Gosling sometimes.

Things are looking up for the Dolphins:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Dolphins believe OT Jake Long sprained his medial collateral ligament during Monday practice. He's getting an MRI to determine exact damage.

Cursed that all.

You mean which team will Frenchie like next?

49ers for ever. Stop to assay me Satan!

No. Rams fan but also sorta Texans, Colts, and Tebow (but aren't we all)

C'mon, stay a niners one. Team of the decade man :(

i hope you mean walteur!

Walteur is Frenchie and Frenchie is Walteur.

jakncoke

Banned
frenchie fmt has the most faith of all. ive been here since 2007 which means ive witnessed fmt talk about a 5-11,7-9, 8-8, 6-10 season and read parts of other years and well in fmt world the 49ers are currently on a 5 sb run and havent ever lost. I believe all the shit on his chest has led him to get some more of delusion bacteria

bluemax

Banned
cam reminds me of the following qb's:

donovan mcnabb
michael vick
warren moon
troy smith
dennis dixon
colin kaepernick
josh johnson
charlie batch
josh freeman
steve mcnair
aaron brooks
tony banks
doug williams
pat white
byron leftwich
joe webb
nate davis
dante culpepper
seneca wallace
david garrard
terrell pryor
vince young
tavaris jackson
russell wilson

Rodney Peete is silently weeping.

Cam Newton reminds me of Taylor Mays.

Pft. Cam Newton actually makes contact with wide receivers.

by that token you can also say that he had a great rookie season because he had the best supporting cast that any #1 pick has ever had

I won't deny that he had a lot of really good supporting talent. But to ding a guy as "not a winner" when 50% of his team is awful is kind of unfair. He won a MNC in college, but suddenly he's a loser because the Panthers can't play defense?

Saying a player is a winner or loser is one of the most hollow criticisms you can level.

h3ro

cam reminds me of the following qb's:

donovan mcnabb
michael vick
warren moon
troy smith
dennis dixon
colin kaepernick
josh johnson
charlie batch
josh freeman
steve mcnair
aaron brooks
tony banks
doug williams
pat white
byron leftwich
joe webb
nate davis
dante culpepper
seneca wallace
david garrard
terrell pryor
vince young
tavaris jackson
russell wilson

Randall never gets any love.

Seguin

Banned
Patriots life long here, but lose interest after they lose one game, because what's the point of watching football if the team isn't perfect?

Top Bottom