• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

I love you Banned. I can't wait to troll the fuck out of you when Ponder has another interception riddled first half against Detroit and joe Webb leads the comeback and gets stopped on the final play of the game in the redone.

CAN'T WAIT

I can't wait for the lions to fall back into another decade of shit.

People can laugh now but the Vikings never stay down long.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
For a reboot of an action movie, yeah I think it was ok.
Everything takes place on Earth between two remaining colonies, so its different, but still the same idea. Colin did a good job.
Colin? COLIN? Who gives a crap about Colin?

Possibly NSFW Jessica Biel beach pictures.

That ass alone is enough to make me forget this Brie/Stone ridiculousness.
Also, Allison Brie or Emma Stone ?

HoFinley!

priceisrightfailhorn.com

Nick Perry seems to be miming everything about Clay.
His stance, everything looks a lot like Clay's.

DJ Smith needs to be on the field more often.
Great in coverage.

K-19

Banned
God, I don't know this guy but he is a Pats player and he is BELOW AVERAGE!

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4726221/camp-observations-day-9

Gallery struggles. Veteran offensive lineman Robert Gallery has had no shortage of reps throughout training camp, but he’s struggled. From this vantage point, his athleticism seems to have diminished sharply, and he’s getting caught high in his stance from the snap. That’s preventing him to play from a stance in which he can be mobile enough to mirror his opponent. Competitiveness and toughness have never been an issue with Gallery, but his ability to get his hands on his defender and keep up with his rush has been below average so far.

oneHeero

Well I'd rather get the injuries out of the way early but damn this and 4 olinemen getting hurt and other players failing their conditioning test I hope its not a sign for the season. Although this means Victor Butler is going to get extra snaps and from the the sounds of it he's been doing pretty good in camp. I'm excited about the S postion too man I haven't been able to say that since Darren Woodson and Roy Williams were back there. Barry Church, Brodney Pool and Matt Johnson all competing for a job.I have high hopes for Church and Johnson.

Fuck ya Cowboys news!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Picked up some tacos de chicharron and tacos al pastor for dinner from one of the local taco trucks for dinner.

Damn good!

Am I on a Packers forum all of a sudden?

HRCNn.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Can you get carnitas? Those are my favorite. But it may be a Nuevo Mexico thing.

Yep, most of the taco trucks here offer a wide variety. Asada, pollo, carnitas, tripas, cabeza, lengua, etc. for either tacos or burritos. The particular truck I went to also offers a pretty basic form of carne asada fries (just a bunch of asada, cheese, and sour cream piled onto a bunch of fries) but it'll do in a pinch.

G-Fex

You packer fans better be afraid.

As soon as Freeman finds out you guys are nicknamed Cheese-heads, he's going to be coming for you.

uh oh what's that...

CjXtz.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So serious question:

Family night is just an excuse to have the fans out and run some drills and plays and what not?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So serious question:

Family night is just an excuse to have the fans out and run some drills and plays and what not?
It's Steelers family night, too. It's just not televised or streamed, and I'm NOT going to spend my Friday night reading tweets.

Oh, the answer to your question is yes.

Top Bottom