• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Slo

Dutch + Milch + new guy + you > Slo + BE

NickelFinger.gif

Wrayfield

Wrayfield is a lolPhins fan, but for some reason I always thought you were Scottish.

Squicken, I wish I could insult the team you are supporting, but I don't know which one you just move to 10 minutes ago :).

Edit: I can doi decent Irish and Scottish accents, I think.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chuck, first of all, fuck you and your parents and your god, how do you think I am a Pats fan!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Second, WTF!!

Such a meanie.

It's simple, all euros are Germans (except for Wes, he's on some little island) and all Germans root for Tammy. It's pure logic. Spock would be proud.
Sanjuro would be proud of my trolling efforts. This one's for Sanji! *pours one out*

Wrayfield

Such a meanie.

It's simple, all euros are Germans (except for Wes, he's on some little island) and all Germans root for Tammy. It's pure logic. Spock would be proud.
Sanjuro would be proud of my trolling efforts. This one's for Sanji! *pours one out*

Chuck, please...

Wrayfield

Wrayfield don't make me be the only Phins fan on here. Don't get banned bro! and if you do, go out with a bang!

I don't see meself being banned, unless some chocha (cf. jnc.) leaks the IRC stuff. Love you, bruh for being a fellow Phins fan :).

PS: Reference to chocha is the only reference to jnc, no leaking to be seen there.

cajunator

Banned
You can say you like chik-fil-a, just not in THAT thread.

I like chik-fil-a.
Its good, the service is great, and its right across the street where I live.
Fuck politics.

FOOTE

Hope to hear your report if you do. Offensive line looking pretty bad from all accounts. Still a long time to the start of the season but I think it's a talent issue more than coaching. We'll see
Looks like I'm going. I'll do my best to critique what I see, especially the O-line since that's been a problem for like the last decade.

cajunator

Banned
another Pats fan?

Where's the fun in that? Thats like another Cowboys fan.
How many Chiefs and Bills fans we got here? or maybe another Bengals one.

Top Bottom