• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Xeke

Banned
08babin-blog480.jpg

Dream Team 2.0 time! Wooooo!

I can't wait for the lions to fall back into another decade of shit.

People can laugh now but the Vikings never stay down long.
Isn't gonna happen bro. A coaching staff that isn't headed by Wayne Fontes and a GM who isn't Matt Millen spells success!! This Lions team is destined for greatness.

Meanwhile, the Vikes sold their souls for 1 year of success with Favre. Your franchise is going to be mentioned in the same breath as the 2000 Lions and the Forever Browns for the next decade because of that. Jared Allen is your Barry Sanders; amazing talent wasting away

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay, this is not a word for word quote, but you said something like this once.

Embrace the love man.

Just because I don't hate him doesn't mean I have to instantly get on my knees whenever he's talked about.

You can't force me Dutch, nothing gives you that right.

ESPN 30 for 30 is coming back this fall with Vol. 2. I made a thread in OT. The final documentary of 2012 will be on Bo Jackson.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...announces-fall-schedule-for-30-for-30-vol-ii/

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=485290

Awesome. you know they are going to mention Tecmo Bo

Just finished watching Small Potatos and Muhammad & Larry tonight. Muhammad & Larry was about as sad as I expected. And big surprise! Trump is a self absorbed sociopath who would probably sell human beings as slaves if he could get away with it.

Isn't gonna happen bro. A coaching staff that isn't headed by Wayne Fontes and a GM who isn't Matt Millen spells success!! This Lions team is destined for greatness.

Meanwhile, the Vikes sold their souls for 1 year of success with Favre. Your franchise is going to be mentioned in the same breath as the 2000 Lions and the Forever Browns for the next decade because of that. Jared Allen is your Barry Sanders; amazing talent wasting away

Avatar bet you we split games with you.

brentech

Ok. The entire offseason. Detroit sweeps the series, I win. Minnesota sweeps or takes one, you win.

Just consider this loss one of many in the coming decade for you and the Viqueens

Don't get ahead of yourself. Stafford is one hit away from fracturing his vagina.

I joke though, seriously, the kid is tough as nails. He ain't no Jay Cutler. He's just had some really bad luck and serious injuries that you can't simply play through.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Stafford is one hit away from fracturing his vagina.

I joke though, seriously, the kid is tough as nails. He ain't no Jay Cutler. He's just had some really bad luck and serious injuries that you can't simply play through.
I Remember the Cleveland game a couple years ago, when he came back in the game injured and won it for them -_-

I think pretty Brady was our Qb in that game can't recall (so many different Qbs :/ )

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Are you guys trying to lose as many superbowls as you won cheating? Trying to even it out?
You're aware that they've lost 4. And have * victories?
Yes. Although I got my 7/7 schedule a couple weeks ago, so I haven't had to work since Tuesday morning and I don't have to return until next tuesday night.

Does this mean you're actually going to watch some night football this year?

cajunator

Banned
You're aware that they've lost 4. And have * victories?

Does this mean you're actually going to watch some night football this year?

I watched every game, even when it meant I had to record it while at work, but yeah hopefully it does. There were stretches last year where I had to work almost every Sunday and its fucking suuuuuuucked. Now we have every terminal divided up where one person handles a smaller part of the company dispatch and it made things a million times easier and less stressful on an individual. So at least every other Sunday I can watch football at home with no distractions again. Its a great feeling.

cajunator

Banned
Im not going to lie. That game solidified my respect for Stafford, and that lasts to this day. He has some guts and he took control of a really shitty team with a bad history and has so far made something to be proud of. I wish the Browns would get their break actually. That fanbase is so dedicated, they deserve some prolonged success.

Im not going to lie. That game solidified my respect for Stafford, and that lasts to this day. He has some guts and he took control of a really shitty team with a bad history and has so far made something to be proud of. I wish the Browns would get their break actually. That fanbase is so dedicated, they deserve some prolonged success.
You're a good person :")
buzz_sidebar.bmp

Top Bottom