• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Milchjon

Hey guys why ever run the ball you always get more yards passing. Seems dumb.

Old pats fan here, never really posted here before.

Welcome, brother.

Yeah, that does seem a bit odd. I mean, there are so many 300 yard games by a QB, while those RBs rarely make it over 150.

rHxF4.jpg

Wisconsin's alternate uniform this year. Jokes write themselves
This is super ugly

Mifune

Mehmber
I'd say cautiously optimistic is a fair view of the upcoming season. We have an easy schedule, all the pieces seem in place...but history has shown that when the pundits start touting a team as a great thing...it usually ends up being the opposite. See: King, Peter.

True. But it's not like anyone is picking us to win the division or anything.

We're still missing a few big pieces, QB and WR mainly, but it's amazing how quickly Nix has turned the entire roster over. And have you seen the crowds at St. John Fisher? Holy crap, people are excited.

eznark

Banned
They look like crap in that picture but I bet they'll look pretty good in-game. Usually simple plays pretty well on the field.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
True. But it's not like anyone is picking us to win the division or anything.

We're still missing a few big pieces, QB and WR mainly, but it's amazing how quickly Nix has turned the entire roster over. And have you seen the crowds at St. John Fisher? Holy crap, people are excited.

I don't live in upstate NY any longer. During football season, and only during football season, I wish I did.

I hope it's not another Cleveland Browns-esque disappointment.

Mifune

Mehmber
I don't live in upstate NY any longer. During football season, and only during football season, I wish I did.

I hope it's not another Cleveland Browns-esque disappointment.

I go to a Bills bar every Sunday (in LA), and it almost, ALMOST feels like home.

Well, the higher the expectations the greater the disappointment when they fail. That's the life of a fan of this team.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I go to a Bills bar every Sunday (in LA), and it almost, ALMOST feels like home.

Well, the higher the expectations the greater the disappointment when they fail. That's the life of a fan of this team.

...cracker what.

I'm in the LA area too. WHERE FOOL.

cajunator

Banned
I actually pack my own lunch at least 4 days a week. Been on an avocado kick lately, so I've been doing salads with an avocado lime dressing and shrimp as the protein. Alternate is some sort of sandwich.

I let myself pig out on something unhealthy once a week.

What in the fuck are those collar stripes on the Saints jerseys?

They look worse than they did on the mannequins.

Avocado is godlike.
I just buy a bag of avocados and eat them with a spoon, right out of the rind.
So fucking delicious.

As for Saints stripes, I think it looks like ass. Maybe theres some kind of manufacturing problem with the black cloth or something. Its usually something that isnt gelling with the new technology or whatever. Or maybe they didnt make enough black collar parts. Who knows.

This NFLN fantasy roundup is amazing. They are talking about Flacco and all 3 said they wouldnt draft him, and the one guy said he would start him if he played in a 22 team league. Poor Blarry.

K-19

Banned
More srly, could the Bills take the rank of the Pats? Even if this CBS new wasn't reliable, it seems that they are very determined to destroy Brady. No?

Milchjon

Fuck this food talk. You assholes are making me hungry.

Now I am in the mood for a fried chicken salad.

Do you really only eat fried chicken once a year? That sounds like pure torture, why would you do that? When it's bodily health vs mental health, I'd choose the latter.

Edit: Ooops, misread. Well, even once a month seems hard.

squicken

Blackmon is going to sign deal tomorrow

More srly, could the Bills take the rank of the Pats? Even if this CBS new wasn't reliable, it seems that they are very determined to destroy Brady. No?

They are determined to destroy Brady. Unfortunately only one man on Earth is capable of such a thing

x03CH.jpg

bionic77

Do you really only eat fried chicken once a year? That sounds like pure torture, why would you do that? When it's bodily health vs mental health, I'd choose the latter.

Edit: Ooops, misread. Well, even once a month seems hard.
Just a general rule of once a month. It does get broken on occasion. I like steak too but I don't eat that shit every day either. And it makes it even more awesome when it is something you don't do everyday.

Honestly with the twins we are so busy that I am lucky to get it even every other month these days.

Fuck we really need to change the subject. Now I want an appetizer of fried chicken salad with a nice juicy steak for dinner.

I want to troll the Eagles in anticipation of the beatdown our scrubs will administer on their scrubs this Thursday, but the time is not right for that. So instead lets debate which team is going to look good in preseason and fool their entire fanbase and the experts and then suck massive ass in the regular season? I nominate the Patriots!

Top Bottom