• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

BigAT

Why it is an upper, sports leagues ban all kinds of stuff if they think it can give an advantage.

I appreciate that it's a stimulant, but I just can't see it being any more effective than any number of legal stimulants. Stuff like NO Xplode or any of those workout crazy supplements has got to be better than Adderall, right? I'm just guessing, I haven't used either drug but the stimulant warnings on the back of NO Xplode are pretty crazy.

bionic77

Man I can't believe the Steelers get to play team dynasty twice this season!

If we can stay within 20 points of them I will consider it to be a victory that is at least equivalent to 4 straight NFC Championship appearances.

Greg

the bar across the street has a really nice patio for afternoon drinking

patio + summer weather + american honey

Dragon

Banned
You are comparing Brady's #s post 2004 with WRs like Moss and Welker? And now with the 2 TEs and Welker? Do you know what the Eagles did the year after TO left? They started Kevin Curtis, Reggie Brown, and Hank Baskett at WR. Yeah think about that for a second.

In '06 the Pats started Reche Caldwell and an old Troy Brown. What's your point?

There is no doubt Brady is a much better QB than McNabb ever was. He even managed to win/cheat his way to three SBs with the sub par WRs they fielded compared to McNabb who failed 3 straight times with his crappy WRs. Good for Brady! He also had the better D and better/smarter/scumbag coach.

I'm sure Reid is a pretty scummie coach as well. Let's not go overboard here.

BigAT

Don't worry Cleveland, more good news.

Statement from Browns HC Pat Shurmur: "Trent Richardson is traveling to Pensacola, Fla., where he will have his left knee further evaluated by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow."

andthebeatgoeson

Man I can't believe the Steelers get to play team dynasty twice this season!

If we can stay within 20 points of them I will consider it to be a victory that is at least equivalent to 4 straight NFC Championship appearances.

I would consider it a victory if one fat chick isn't found crying in the bathroom. I'll take the over.

chuckddd, if you run short on fantasy players, send me a PM. I run a vancouver dev keeper league and co-run the NeoGAF money league, but can always find the time if somebody is in a pinch. Would prefer to leave the slot open to other Gaffers, though

Statement from Browns HC Pat Shurmur: "Trent Richardson is traveling to Pensacola, Fla., where he will have his left knee further evaluated by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow."

Uh oh

Probably a good idea though, getting your knee opened up in CLE could be risky

Striker

Be careful, it's in Philly, so I'm sure there's peep holes all over the female bathrooms.
eMnvO.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Tell me why! Why must I cry?

Why must I crrrrryyy!

Milchjon

Just read an article on NFL.com about how the Browns would be a surprise team this season.

Poor fans, I wouldn't wish this fate upon my worst bionic.

Milchjon

Wish a Steelers fan would buy the Pats and then immediately change the name and move to Florida.

Blue collar workers and petty thugs usually don't have that kind of money. Anything beyond some team in Ohio dressed in and named after the color of shit is out of their reach.

I wish the Packers would shut up and put last season behind them. Giants tapped that ass, plain and simple. Rodgers was rusty after two weeks of layoff, true, but that doesn't excuse our historically atrocious defense and our receivers dropping passes like if they were thrown FMT's sex tape.

LJ11

I found the C.Johnson/Philbin conversation pretty interesting, very little eye contact by Philbin. Wish there more coach/player interaction, teaching as well. The way they ran practice was pretty fucking smart.

Les Brown story seems cool, dude got his butt kicked.

It always amazes me that James Andrews dropped his monicker "Droz", left the Pit, and became the foremost Othopoedic surgeon in the world.

awesome PCU reference by me

mr2xxx

Banned
Sorry Browns fans, if you want to leave and come back next year we won't hold it against you..... At least I won't.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I wish the Packers would shut up and put last season behind them. Giants tapped that ass, plain and simple. Rodgers was rusty after two weeks of layoff, true, but that doesn't excuse our historically atrocious defense and our receivers dropping passes like if they were thrown FMT's sex tape.

I want to travel back in time to see where all this FMT sex tape and scat play originated from.

Sorry Browns fans, if you want to leave and come back next year we won't hold it against you..... At least I won't.

I'll be here the whole season biiitch!

eznark

Banned

Tell Jason Wilde and the like to get over it. It's not like Matthews is bringing this stuff up unprovoked. They are answering questions.

Talon

Solder moving over to the LT to take over for Light. Waters MIA and potentially retiring. Now Vollmer hurt? Uh oh, Brady.

Dragon

Banned
Solder moving over to the LT to take over for Light. Waters MIA and potentially retiring. Now Vollmer hurt? Uh oh, Brady.

They have Connolly and Koppen as well but yeah it doesn't seem to be looking good. Vollmer is a friggin beast too.

effzee

I haven't kept up with the Browns (and really why would I?) but how has Sheldon Brown played out for you guys? I always felt like he got a raw deal (like many vets) from the Eagles and that he should have been retained.

Top Bottom