• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Training Camp/Preseason Thread 2012 - A Farewell to snes :(

Dude of course that is going to happen. Banner isnt taking over to watch Holmgrens guys get all the credit for turning things around. You just have to trust that they know what they are doing and they bring in good people.
Holmgren is gone for sure that's not even a question, but Heckert and Shurmur have a chance to stay. I believe they all have some short of previous relationships with Banner, so well see how the season goes. I'm still very optimistic though, we have a alot of good players in place. If we did end up going in a new Qb direction, I'm sure it would be for a good reason in all truth.

Hang in here Kave man:)

Holmgren is gone for sure that's not even a question, but Heckert and Shurmur have a chance to stay. I believe they all have some short of previous relationships with Banner, so well see how the season goes. I'm still very optimistic though, we have a alot of good players in place. If we did end up going in a new Qb direction, I'm sure it would be for a good reason in all truth.

Hang in here Kave man:)

Even IF everything falls into place for the Browns this year, they still finish in last.

G-Fex

Not a chance the guy follow through on the tattoo.

He's got so much crap on his arms a steelers logo would fit right in

I have my own bet with a co-worker, we bet lunch that Brady and or Manning get injured early in the pre-season.

Even IF everything falls into place for the Browns this year, they still finish in last.

This is not true at all. If everything falls in place then Whedon is a good QB at that is like 90% of the battle to be a good team. If the Browns are right and he can step right in a play well they wont be in last place.

This is not true at all. If everything falls in place then Whedon is a good QB at that is like 90% of the battle to be a good team. If the Browns are right and he can step right in a play well they wont be in last place.

Disagree. This is AFC North. Everyone is good, except the Browns. If the Browns get good, it's only good enough for 4th. MAYBE they can squeak into third because of Pittsburgh's faceplant.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Some guys I know at work are idiots.

Apparently he made a bet with another coworker that if the Steelers beat the Raiders he'll get a small Steelers tat on his forearm. If his team (raiders) win, hell get a raiders tat.

Doofuses.

Friend of mine (Packers fan) has a bet going with me in hockey. If the Maple Leafs can win a Stanley Cup before she marries an NHLer she'll get a tattoo of the Leafs on her butt.

Of course if I lose I gotta wear a dress on her wedding but frankly I feel confident that I'll win this bet.

Despite being a Packers fan she's no doofus
Still love you eznark

bionic77

Why do people on the internet get so angry at the products other people buy?

My wife has bought a Louis Vuitton bag and other expensive bags and jewelry and even I thought it was a waste of money, but that was what she wanted or her bday or anniversary presents. I am sure some of her friends thought it was retarded when she got me a a DS Lite for my birthday years ago, but that was something I wanted. There is a whole thread devoted to purses no on OT and angry nerds condemning it.

And ez I never bought a Kubota tractor or whatever they are called, but I did have a shitty Sears tractor that I bought from some random dude. It was a piece of shit and felt kind of dangerous but no way was I spending that much money on a tractor!

bionic77

I agree 100%. If everything goes the Browns way then they are happy to finish with 5 wins and last place in the division. If something is out of place then they get sold to a Steelers fan in the offseason and finish last in the league.

Really no margin for error.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Why do people on the internet get so angry at the products other people buy?

My wife has bought a Louis Vuitton bag and other expensive bags and jewelry and even I thought it was a waste of money, but that was what she wanted or her bday or anniversary presents. I am sure some of her friends thought it was retarded when she got me a a DS Lite for my birthday years ago, but that was something I wanted. There is a whole thread devoted to purses no on OT and angry nerds condemning it.

And ez I never bought a Kubota tractor or whatever they are called, but I did have a shitty Sears tractor that I bought from some random dude. It was a piece of shit and felt kind of dangerous but no way was I spending that much money on a tractor!

Because when you're poor, you get mad at people flaunting their wealth. It's not a rational response and it's one we all tend to have at some point. Nobody goes through life without being jealous of somebody.

Like, the Bills passed on Belichick as their HC once. What could've been....

Xeke

Banned
37-01805-Y.jpg

Giants third round pick, Jayron Hosely taken off the field on a cart with an apparently knee injury.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/...=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_term=#nyg

I'll be happy if I don't hear the word ACL, but I wouldn't be shocked. You wouldn't be a Giants rookie without dealing with some type of first year injury.

He's fine

CB Jayron Hosley has a cut on his leg that required stitches. Coughlin didn't indicate any issues other than that. #nyg

TC was concerned about TT though...

bionic77

Because when you're poor, you get mad at people flaunting their wealth. It's not a rational response and it's one we all tend to have at some point. Nobody goes through life without being jealous of somebody.

Like, the Bills passed on Belichick as their HC once. What could've been....
I think that is part of it, but remember that half of the posts on GAF involve arguments over consoles and smartphones. I think there is a bigger problem than just being poor.

Also the Bills dodged a bullet by not taking Belicheat. You guys might not have any Superbowls, but at least your souls are pure.

I think that is part of it, but remember that half of the posts on GAF involve arguments over consoles and smartphones. I think there is a bigger problem than just being poor.

Also the Bills dodged a bullet by not taking Belicheat. You guys might not have any Superbowls, but at least your souls are pure.

You're suggesting that we still have a soul, that baby is long gone.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

OJ Simpson.

K-19

Banned
Guys be aware of the real menace ...
... BEARS FANS ARE WAKING UP, SHOOT THEM UP!!!!

We all are real americans, we love bad food, make war and take ourselves for gods, it's ok.
don't kill me :'(

squicken

Eagles lose another WR. Ron Johnson suffered "gruesome" leg injury. Reports from practice that it looked really bad. Carted off of course

bionic77

Eagles lose another WR. Ron Johnson suffered "gruesome" leg injury. Reports from practice that it looked really bad. Carted off of course
I am not far from the Eagles training at Lehigh. Is it worth going if you are not a fan of the team? Is it that exciting to see the players running laps and drills?

squicken

God help me I'm following this guy on Twitter for Rams practice updates

m2Wbz.jpg

I am not far from the Eagles training at Lehigh. Is it worth going if you are not a fan of the team? Is it that exciting to see the players running laps and drills?

No idea. I've never been to a practice and have probably been to less than 5 games in my life. Just not a good spectator sport. But I enjoy getting irrationally excited during preseason, b/c that's all there will be this year for the Rams

LJ11

HAHAHAHA

I don't think the Bills have drafted a player like Stephon Gilmore in the last decade. Really mature guy, totally oblivious to what's written about, just a football junkie that wants to get better. Hope he's a solid player, love his personality.

squicken

HAHAHAHA

I don't think the Bills have drafted a player like Stephon Gilmore in the last decade. Really mature guy, totally oblivious to what's written about, just a football junkie that wants to get better. Hope he's a solid player, love his personality.

I'm sort of out of it on coverage concepts. Looks like the Rams are paying Finnegan $30m to play slot CB, with possibly two rookies on outside. Seems like a lot of money for a slot CB, but I guess nowadays there are almost always 3 CBs on the field

goldlion054 said:
matthew-stafford-girlfriend-dating.jpg

Thats my fat QB and I love him!

That girl in the middle could buy me a diner...

Also, I had an argument with my sister, she said that Tom Brady is nowhere near the handsomest player on the Patriots roster. She puts people like Hernandez, Edelman and even Hightower higher then Tom. My dad just looked at us weird and asked 'Bledsoe back yet?'.

There is something wrong with my family.

That girl in the middle could buy me a diner...

Also, I had an argument with my sister, she said that Tom Brady is nowhere near the handsomest player on the Patriots roster. She puts people like Hernandez, Edelman and even Hightower higher then Tom. My dad just looked at us weird and asked 'Bledsoe back yet?'.

There is something wrong with my family.

lol

tell her she is wrong

Top Bottom