• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

TheFatOne

Well, you're the last guy I'd wanna argue football with, but what was the last Pats team that was better on paper than this year's? 2007? We have weapons on pretty much every position that's not the secondary.

Fifth year, actually ;-) Point still stands.

You would be wrong. 2004 NE Patriots.

Kiryu

IND @ JAC

SD @ TB
TEN @ MIA
BUF @ NE
OAK @ BAL
DEN @ CAR
NYG @ CIN
DET @ MIN
ATL @ NO
-----------
NYJ @ SEA
DAL @ PHI
STL @ SF
----------
HOU @ CHI

KC @ PIT

So many home game wins.

How can one hate Gronk? One day he will be permanently IR'd from the Hivitty Divitty.

sluts2.jpg

lol

beast786

stafford isn't "up there with the best of them". lol are you fucking kidding me? although i guess i should expect this from a jpout fan

stafford is not at level of elite established NFL QB. But, With 10,000 yards in 2nd amount of least NFL games, with virtually no running game makes him of the the best young QB.

beast786

Bro they also threw the ball 200 more times per season with Stafford. It's not rocket science.

best of the worst running game.

5000 plus yards and 41 TD (only 16 int) last year with only 16 to CJ in stafford first full season. He is gonna be hell of a QB.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove? Is manning only good because of Wayne or Eli only good because of Cruz or Brady was only good because of moss and now walker/grok ?

Stop hating

Dragon

Banned
Randy Moss had his best season(the best season for a wr ever) with a not so young QB.

Yeah Randall Cunningham wasn't that young then.

Psychhhhhhhh

Are we talking about Daunte Culpepper or Randall Cunningham?

Haha beaten!!

5000 plus yards and 41 TD (only 16 int) last year with only 16 to CJ in stafford first full season. He is gonna be hell of a QB.

I am not sure what you are trying to prove? Is manning only good because of Wayne or Eli only good because of Cruz or Brady was only good because of moss and now walker/grok ?

Stop hating

Beast you're too cute to hate. As far as Stafford, he's never going to be elite, because he'll never be consistently healthy. So it's really a non-issue.

Narag

Stop hating

Manning was only good because of Marvin Harrison.

beast786

But he is worse than last year

When you have an all time great year and you go down that doesn't mean you suck or your are even not great.

year is not over yet.

the guy has balls of steal. Out of his 17 career wins, 8 are come from behind 4qt wins on last drives is literally as clutch you can be.

Doomsayer

When you have an all time great year and you go down that doesn't mean you suck or your are even not great.

year is not over yet.

the guy has balls of steal. Out of his 17 career wins, 8 are come from 4qt wins. e is literally as clutch you can be.

The only thing he steals is needy families spots in the buffet line.

Fattford should be ashamed of himself.

beast786

Beast you're too cute to hate. As far as Stafford, he's never going to be elite, because he'll never be consistently healthy. So it's really a non-issue.

Health is an issue, but he also came out real young, I honestly believe his body was not mature enough to handle NFL beat down.

Looking like Suck for Luck was the right call though.

Suck for Luck is working out for everybody it seems.

Manning is playing with the best team in his career and Luck has a legitimate chance of getting the Colts out of the doldrums and back to the playoffs in one season.

beast786

Yeah he's proven that this year!

Fuckity fuck that guy is good even with those bum WRs in Denver

And just to be clear again, like I have said before, right now he is not an elite, he is too young and haven't earn it yet.

but he is on track and to me one of the best young QB

Top Bottom