• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Fvx9e.jpg

eznark

Banned
Yeah, losing Bulaga is not a terribly huge deal. In fact, hopefully it scares McCarthy into short combo routes and the Packers start running their actual fucking offense.

Yeah, losing Bulaga is not a terribly huge deal. In fact, hopefully it scares McCarthy into short combo routes and the Packers start running their actual fucking offense.
I was hoping Saturday would get injured so EDS would come in or at least Newhouse and move Bulaga over.

Damn injuries are happening in all the wrong places on offense.
I've told that injury bug a thousand times, you're only supposed to bite #88.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Let's put it this way, this season Alex Smith is a vastly better QB than Jay Cutler.

Josh Freeman is vastly superior to Jay Cutler.

Tony Romo and all his Romo'ing is superior to Cutler.

Fitzpatrick and Sam Bradford are better than Cutler.

This season statistically, Cutler has far more in common with Mark Sanchez than Rodgers/Brady/Brees/Manning.

Please fit Brandon Weeden in there somewhere.

Thank you.

eznark

Banned
I was hoping Saturday would get injured so EDS would come in or at least Newhouse and move Bulaga over.

Damn injuries are happening in all the wrong places on offense.
I've told that injury bug a thousand times, you're only supposed to bite #88.

Nah, Finley needs to stay healthy so that the Bears sign him.

Which is beyond pathetic since the Texans went the furthest they ever had with a rookie QB last season.

The fact your team goes nowhere without him says a lot about how crappy your team really is. Cutler having to be a savior of all things smh

"Not one time ever did i say cutler is having a spectacular season...ever. dude is the bears game manager and he is better at it then cambell."

You need a Yates!

Yates won one game then lost all the rest in the regular season.

ari

Banned
Was great protection last night. Was shock with all the time jcamp/ cutler had in the pocket. First game with no sacks this season. Just need cutler back to make me feel better. :(

methodman

Banned
J.J. Watt is leading the Nfl with 10.5 sacks, Von Miller has 10, and Aldon Smith has 9.5. Those are the top 3... All from the same Draft. Crazy shit.

Talon

The Bears fan from Chicago gets injured. Packers give fuckall.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Now I'm reminded that CM3 is out a few weeks.

Only game I'm concerned about over the next few weeks is the Giants though.

I'm also hoping we don't see Nick Perry covering Harvin or someone in the slot.

Umm.....TJ beat the Jags, Falcons and Bengals in the regular season. The last couple games were meaningless.

Yeah sorry, my bad. My point was that the Texans getting in the playoffs had little to do with Yates. The Texans had already run away with the lead in the AFC South, while the Bears had no QB and shared the division with the then undefeated Packers and fluky Lions.

Confession - i'm scared to death for this game.

Steelers never play well in games where it's assumed they'll beat the shit out of the opponent - look at Steelers Colts last year.

Hopefully Haley will change that.

5 reasons for concern.

1. huge trap game. Ravens coming in on Sundays night so focus could be an issue.
2. Steelers play like shit against inferior opponents.
3. If the chiefs are gonna have a super bowl game, this will be it.
4. The chiefs know haley.
5. crennel knows the Steelers.

Mrbob

As much as the Bears were dumb leaving Cutler in the game after his concussion, how stupid is he to take a tackle head on for the play after?

Scrambled Eggs has learned how to slide.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
With so many opportunities in the second half i find it hard to believe that cutler wouldnt make some plays with the texans only having 40+ yards in the entire 3rd and 4th quarter.

Im not in lala land here folks. Cutler is better then cambell.

Cutler is better than Campbell in 1 quarter out of 4.

Tell your man to learn how to play a full game next time.

Mahzkrieg

Banned
My fellow Texans fans are making me sick.
This kind of mentality is what I hate in sports.
Where is the honor? The sportsmanship?

Any time you have a chance to get a solid shot on the opposing teams quarteback, you take it. It was a great hit by Dobbins which led to Cutler being knocked out of the game. You always wanna knock the opoosing teams quarterback out of the game if you can, which we did.

ugh.

squicken

As much as the Bears were dumb leaving Cutler in the game after his concussion, how stupid is he to take a tackle head on for the play after?

Scrambled Eggs has learned how to slide.

Almost every QB concussion comes on a scramble. Guys like Ben and Cam are a little safer b/c they are taller than most defensive players. But for the most part, if a QB wants to play 16 games, he needs to stay in the pocket like Brees, Mannings, and Brady

eznark

Banned
Uh, I think both Manning and Brady have probably missed more games than Cutler and Rodgers combined. Stay safe, never ever move! Have you neck broken and knee destroyed!

So only one then - Collins.

He's so good he makes the rest of the team tackle correctly and not get pushed around.

Oh good, so you guys will stop pretending Fraudy McHeadnshoulders has any real impact on the garbage you guys put on the field now-a-days.

harSon

Banned
5 reasons for concern.

1. huge trap game. Ravens coming in on Sundays night so focus could be an issue.
2. Steelers play like shit against inferior opponents.
3. If the chiefs are gonna have a super bowl game, this will be it.
4. The chiefs know haley.
5. crennel knows the Steelers.

Reasons why I'm not concerned:

1. We're playing the Chiefs
2. We've already lost to Raiders and Titans, and hopefully, third times the charm in terms of not overlooking a team. If we lose to the Chiefs, that's a trend that suggests something different and more alarming than mere overlooking.
3. We're not overly injured this time around.
4. Unlike the Raiders and Titans game, we're playing sound defense going into this game and actually have a running game that's worth a shit.
5. Our dink and dunk, run heavy offense dominates time of possession and limits the likeliness of turnovers and defensive fuck ups. Absolute necessities for overachieving trash teams when pulling off the upset.
6. Our losses have come against Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer and Matt Hasselbeck, people who actually somewhat resemble the QB position, unlike who we're playing today, Matt Cassel; who has the arm strength of an rehabing Peyton Manning, pocket awareness of a modern day Michael Vick, accuracy of a young Jamarcus Russel and the ball security of fun having Brett Favre.
6. We're playing the Chiefs.

jmdajr

My fellow Texans fans are making me sick.
This kind of mentality is what I hate in sports.
Where is the honor? The sportsmanship?

ugh.

To be fair I don't hear much crying by Bears fans, or even the media. At least not yet.
I feel that most felt it was just part of the game. Cutler.. heck, they said he had more rushing yards than passing yards at one point in the game.
He was taking a lot of risks out there.

Top Bottom