• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

eznark

Banned
lions, vikings twice, seahawks, and arizona.

I think they lose in Detroit because they have no offense. Picking the Cardinals over the Bears is probably a Packers homer pick.

So, lets give them the Cardinals. I see them still losing out to the Packers due to the tie breaker.

How is that working out for you?

Weirdly enough I think generally the less money I had in life the more games I played. Generally when you are broke you have a lot of free time and games are a great way to fill it.

I kind of want to buy some new tech (last thing I bought was my Air whenever they updated). No need for a new tv or computer. I am not into tablets. Already have a 3DS and no time for a Vita or U (though I would not mind having either). Any suggestions GAF? Something cool that will blow me away.

Working out not that great to be honest. I don't have time to work all that much because of school and school (especially the fucking books) is expensive as fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm not eating crackers with ketchup and stuff like that, but sometimes I just have to accept that I can't do certain things because I simply don't have the money :(. I do have a PayPal account if you want to help me!

Your parents don't buy you Christmas presents anymore? That's sad man. Being German must really suck.

Not really, no. :(

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/12/arian-foster-earned-brian-urlachers-respect/

He’s a bad ass,” Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher said, via John Mullin of CSNChicago.com. “You watch him on tape, you watch him on TV, you can’t really get a grasp of how fast he is, how big he is. I had no idea.”

He does now.

“He’s so patient,” Bears defensive end Corey Wootton said. “It’s not so much that he’s explosive. He waits on his blockers, makes good decisions and then really hits the hole he picks.”

He also earned some street cred from one of the league’s baddest defenses by beating them at their own game.

Urlacher calls Arian a Badass.

foster-4.jpg

Mrbob

lol wut. Do even know who Mr.Bob is and why some of us are trash talking? Our are you talking about fans not on this board?

Stop bringing me back and dragging my name through the mud in this discussion. You Texans fans are truly the worst.

ari

Banned
I think they lose in Detroit because they have no offense. Picking the Cardinals over the Bears is probably a Packers homer pick.

So, lets give them the Cardinals. I see them still losing out to the Packers due to the tie breaker.

you know, i think i rather play a wild card playoff spot for some reason anyhow, but fuck it. I pray that the lions actually come through next week

you hear me beast? YOUR FUCKING TEAM BETTER SHOW UP.

eznark

Banned
After next week no one will need to know who Bob is anyway. Back to back losses always kills his fairweather fervor.

you here me beast? YOU BETTER SHOW UP kittens.
Meh. My pick of a tied NFCN has the Packers losing once to Detroit. If it weren't for the bye week I'd definitely pick the Packers to lose Sunday.

Head count: who is getting a Wii u next week? Got my pre order paid for through best buy. Deluxe + nsmbu. Can't wait. I'll add y'all as friends or whatever the hell the system is lol

Not planning on buying the WiiU but I like Nintendo as a company so I hope it does well.

Right now, I'm planning on going PC only and then jumping back into the next-gen consoles (either NextBox or PS4 if Sony hasn't gone third party by then) to pick up the exclusives later in the generation.

beast786

you hear me beast? YOUR FUCKING TEAM BETTER SHOW UP.

Packers are not going to punt against the lions. Sorry, but will happen. Lions sucks balls.

They did play 6 of 9 on the road. But the remaining schedule is just brutal. The secondary is just god awful. Awful,awful. You can only hide them for so long in a game.

Urlacher calls Arian a Badass.
Urlacher is the coolest player in football.

Head count: who is getting a Wii u next week? Got my pre order paid for through best buy. Deluxe + nsmbu. Can't wait. I'll add y'all as friends or whatever the hell the system is lol
I want one but I'm gonna wait it out until a game comes along that I really feel like I need as soon as it hits, plus my job situation is questionable at the moment. I've got too many good games to play as it is anyway.

Mrbob

I have a Wii U on pre order. I think I'll keep it. I'm a fan of the new controller.

After next week no one will need to know who Bob is anyway. Back to back losses always kills his fairweather fervor.

I'll be reborn better, stronger, faster.

ari

Banned
Packers are not going to punt against the lions. Sorry, but will happen. Lions sucks balls.

They did play 6 of 9 on the road. But the remaining schedule is just brutal. The secondary is just god awful. Awful,awful. You can only hide them for so long in a game.

don't give up hope on your team. atleast root to knock someone off to shake up the playoff picture. Especially in your own division. like oh, the packers?

beast786

lol, what happen if we win that game?

so did sam bradford...at their place....so

MINN is a running team. The effect for your secondary, which is the best part of the unit wont matter.

That game will be played out just like the Houston game. They will run it down your throat. At home minn wins. Percy will be back also.

squicken

TB is crazy with their big plays. Haven't really watched much of them, but they only ran 42 plays from scrimmage yesterday. I heard some kind of unflattering commentaries on Freeman in the offseason and earlier this year, but his numbers are amazing

DMczaf

TB is crazy with their big plays. Haven't really watched much of them, but they only ran 42 plays from scrimmage yesterday. I heard some kind of unflattering commentaries on Freeman in the offseason and earlier this year, but his numbers are amazing

Because this team's mantra is "FUCK IT IM GOING DEEP...AND IT ACTUALLY WORKS!"

Freeballin

brentech

watching espn.....Dashon Goldson didn't know you could tie. for all the flack mcnabb took, you'd think people would learn.
smfh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Stop bringing me back and dragging my name through the mud in this discussion. You Texans fans are truly the worst.

business-man-crying.jpg

Urlacher knows his shit.

squicken

Alex Smith is back to having the fewest attempts per game in the league. Congratulations Xander Xander Game Manager.

I think Russell is still on pace to break Alex' record of fewest attempts by a 16 game starter, though if Alex starts again next week, that could go down to the wire

Smokey

Texans are early 16 point favorites against the Jags next Sunday.

Alligator on suicide watch.

I'd take the points on the Jags. Simply because it's not in Kubiak's nature to blow teams out. Except for that Ravens game but that was after they were embarrassed by the Packers.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only two games I give Detroit a shot at winning the rest of the way are Arizona and Indy, one of which I think they'll lose. If they pull off a surprise win, I think they'll beat Chicago at the end of the year.

squicken

Not sure how it will play out, but SF (and rest of the NFC in competition with them) no longer has to care about tiebreakers. Conf, div, head to head no long matter. Win vs Miami just as important as win vs AZ

I dont think so. He was putting his facemask into Cutlers chest, a good form tackle. He should probably be fined but thats it. You see him pulling up in the last frame.
Why should he be fined if it wasn't dirty? It looks like he hits Cutler squarely in the jaw to me.

He was a running back. Hit was perfectly clean. Cutler throwing the ball illegally to try and avoid getting hit was pretty cowardly though.
I can't remember for sure but didn't they look at that play on replay and determine that he was actually behind the line?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I dont think so. He was putting his facemask into Cutlers chest, a good form tackle. He should probably be fined but thats it. You see him pulling up in the last frame.

a TRUE dirty play was what was done to Cushing.

MechDX

Why should he be fined if it wasn't dirty? It looks like he hits Cutler squarely in the jaw to me.

I can't remember for sure but didn't they look at that play on replay and determine that he was actually behind the line?

He will be fined because, well, thats what the NFL does now. Accept it.

No they couldnt priove he was behind the line. When that happens they go with the call on the field which was illegal forward pass. He probably screamed "Dobbins Im gonna fuck you up after I throw this!" and Tim just defended himself.

Top Bottom