• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

ari

Banned
I find it hard to believe that people insist that cutler isn't the winning formula for the bears. We can have all this championship defense, but without a game manager no way in hell can we win games. Throw in all the stats you want, but it really does not matter. All this loli cutler sucks is still moot because packer fans know damn sure that the bears are on to something.

Sure, we lost to the packers and lost a winnable game against the texans who are all over 500, but i am positive this team can make it to 11-5 or 12-4 with jay cutler. Packer fans can admit this atleast.

I just want this season to end already....

*chiefs fan* :(

The longer the season, the more you can stare at this man.

Justin-Houston.jpg

squicken

I find it hard to believe that people insist that cutler isn't the winning formula for the bears. We can have all this championship defense, but without a game manager no way in hell can we win games. Throw in all the stats you want, but it really does not matter. All this loli cutler sucks is still moot because packer fans know damn sure that the bears are on to something.

Sure, we lost to the packers and lost a winnable game against the texans who are all over 500, but i am positive this team can make it to 11-5 or 12-4 with jay cutler. Packer fans can admit this atleast.

I think most fans don't quite get that a non-functional offensive line can completely destroy an offenses ability to be consistent and sustain drives. I think Cutler has faults but they aren't struggling on offense b/c of him, and in the offseason, they have a long list of things to fix before they get to QB

cutler is the furthest thing from a game manager. Game managers dont turn the ball over and put more pressure on the 'championship defense'. jpout has played two teams worth a shit this year and looked like hot garbage in both of them.

harSon

Banned
And this guy... Todd Haley is going to fuck some shit up tonight.. 50-0

I'm honestly 99.9% positive that we're going to set the record for time of possession, but considering the Steelers' history against shit teams, we can possibly lose the game despite setting that record.

ari

Banned
cutler is the furthest thing from a game manager. Game managers dont turn the ball over and put more pressure on the 'championship defense'. jpout has played two teams worth a shit this year and looked like hot garbage in both of them.

where do you see the bears finishing record this year with jay cutler at the helm?

Mrbob

Good Cutler is amazing. Unfortunately we never know when Good Cutler will show up. Throwing an INT here and there is alright. It's going to happen. He is just too reckless with throws at times. Why did he throw to Kellen Davis in double coverage last night? We know Kellen Davis can't run routes nor catch the ball, and yet Jay gives him a chance with two guys near him? Dumb throw.

Bears can go deep in the playoffs with Cutler. They just have to put shackles on some of the throws he attempts.

eznark

Banned
where do you see the bears finishing record this year with jay cutler at the helm?

10-6 with Cutler, 8-8 without him looking at the schedule now.

So far the only actual NFL team they have beaten in the Colts. While that is an impressive win considering how fantastic that team is now, it was Luck's first game AND the Bears would have lost if Freeney hadn't gotten hurt.

methodman

Banned
Head count: who is getting a Wii u next week? Got my pre order paid for through best buy. Deluxe + nsmbu. Can't wait. I'll add y'all as friends or whatever the hell the system is lol

ari

Banned
10-6 with Cutler, 8-8 without him looking at the schedule now.

So far the only actual NFL team they have beaten in the Colts. While that is an impressive win considering how fantastic that team is now, it was Luck's first game AND the Bears would have lost if Freeney hadn't gotten hurt.

goddamn eznark. stop being a packers fan for once. lol

Head count: who is getting a Wii u next week? Got my pre order paid for through best buy. Deluxe + nsmbu. Can't wait. I'll add y'all as friends or whatever the hell the system is lol

damn, that comes out next week? shit.

Good Cutler is amazing. Unfortunately we never know when Good Cutler will show up. Throwing an INT here and there is alright. It's going to happen. He is just too reckless with throws at times. Why did he throw to Kellen Davis in double coverage last night? We know Kellen Davis can't run routes nor catch the ball, and yet Jay gives him a chance with two guys near him? Dumb throw.

Bears can go deep in the playoffs with Cutler. They just have to put shackles on some of the throws he attempts.

I am sure that was an audible. Jay gonna be jay. lol

davis, marshall, and forte missed some throws that should've be good pick ups....damnit. :(

eznark

Banned
I'm dead serious ari. You see more than 3 more sure wins?

My mom is getting me one for Christmas so I won't actually have it until then. Yep, I'm 31, wanna fight about it?

Isn't there lots of tech jobs in Austin? Or is it just IT stuff?
I haven't looked at jobs in Austin to be honest, just saying that's the practical issue.
I've been spending the past 6 months looking in my extended area so perhaps it's time for a change of scenery.

In good news, Derrick Sherrod returned to practice.
The only good news regarding Derek Sherrod is if they finally decide to send him off to the glue factory.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Good, we can truly figure out snes's alt with this question.

I will not be getting a WiiU. Mostly because I know it'll just collect dust with my PS3 and Xbox 360.

MechDX

To be fair I don't hear much crying by Bears fans, or even the media. At least not yet.
I feel that most felt it was just part of the game. Cutler.. heck, they said he had more rushing yards than passing yards at one point in the game.
He was taking a lot of risks out there.

Ben DuBose‏@BenDuBose

Lovie Smith and Mike Tice made clear adjustment late in Q2 to have Cutler step up and look for running lanes. There's a downside to that...

Retweeted by Stephanie Stradley
Expand ]

If this is correct they wanted him to run. Stupid.

I have a pre-order paid off but I still am not sure yet. The lack of achievements has me really worried about the online setup.

My mom is getting me one for Christmas so I won't actually have it until then. Yep, I'm 31, wanna fight about it?

Quickest way to get your mother to spoil you is to move away. When i lived at home right after highschool i never got shit. Ever since i moved away my mom is always looking for an excuse to buy me something.

"Mom, I am 29, I can buy myself everything i need." In one ear and out the other!

friend code 48761949273491997386834919738346195738649468383649467684649768336194683864

write this down so when we ask you to input it you have it handy

I'm getting it on laugh got mine preorders at Gamestop. believe I'm getting Black ops 2, and waiting for black Friday and try to get nsmbu

Still need to find A deal on the Wii remote+nuchuck -_-

beast786

goddamn eznark. stop being a packers fan for once. lol

What did you expect from him? Being a packer fan how else can he justify losing to a rookie QB who set records against them.

They lost to sea chicken and even the pathetic lions beat that team. And as usual lost to 9ers. The only win against a winning team was Houston which was impressive.

bionic77

If I had more time I would get one.

As it is I don't even have enough time to play my 3DS. My PS3 and Wii are collecting dust right now.

I will probably jump in once things at home settle down with the twins. I am looking forward to being able to play on the controller while my wife and kids watch whatever crap they want to at night (moreso my wife than the kids, I don't really let them watch much tv).

I'm dead serious ari. You see more than 3 more sure wins?

tumblr_mcxw7flb0p1rt1j9n.gif

Good, we can truly figure out snes's alt with this question.

I will not be getting a WiiU. Mostly because I know it'll just collect dust with my PS3 and Xbox 360.

This is also my main reason.

That and the fact that I don't have any time for those either + I'm a poor.

eznark

Banned
Quickest way to get your mother to spoil you is to move away. When i lived at home right after highschool i never got shit. Ever since i moved away my mom is always looking for an excuse to buy me something.

"Mom, I am 29, I can buy myself everything i need." In one ear and out the other!

lol. I don't get anything from them anymore, they spend all of their money on my kids. Seriously, the fuck am I supposed to do with a pallet of infant clothes? They grow out of that stuff after one wear.

The only win against a winning team was Houston which was impressive.
You should try watching football every once in awhile.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"My fellow Texans fans are making me sick.
This kind of mentality is what I hate in sports.
Where is the honor? The sportsmanship?"

lol wut. Do even know who Mr.Bob is and why some of us are trash talking? Our are you talking about fans not on this board?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
My fellow Texans fans are making me sick.
This kind of mentality is what I hate in sports.
Where is the honor? The sportsmanship?

ugh.
news flash, there are prick fans for every team. But yes, if the qb exposes himself you put your best shot on him, within the confins of the ever changing rule book.

Texans are early 16 point favorites against the Jags next Sunday.

Alligator on suicide watch.
What the hell, is this college?

eznark

Banned
sure wins? no.

wins? yes. i see four or five depending on injuries. i am not including the niners and packers for matchup reasons.

I have Vikings at home and Seahawks at home and then one other unpredictable win. Where do you get four or five?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxw7flb0p1rt1j9n.gif[/img[/QUOTE]

Your parents don't buy you Christmas presents anymore? That's sad man. Being German must really suck.

bionic77

tumblr_mcxw7flb0p1rt1j9n.gif

This is also my main reason.

That and the fact that I don't have any time for those either + I'm a poor.
How is that working out for you?

Weirdly enough I think generally the less money I had in life the more games I played. Generally when you are broke you have a lot of free time and games are a great way to fill it.

I kind of want to buy some new tech (last thing I bought was my Air whenever they updated). No need for a new tv or computer. I am not into tablets. Already have a 3DS and no time for a Vita or U (though I would not mind having either). Any suggestions GAF? Something cool that will blow me away.

lol. I don't get anything from them anymore, they spend all of their money on my kids. Seriously, the fuck am I supposed to do with a pallet of infant clothes? They grow out of that stuff after one wear.

Oh yeah, that is true. Forgot about kids(I have none thank god!)

Top Bottom