• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Greg

Why are you never aggressive or mean?!?

You're one of them hippies, aren't you?
none of your business, asshole!

music and workouts are the only outlets I need - I'm just an all-around happy person as long as I have my health

RBH

nfl_cm_hotread_576.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHZZ5bwASU

none of your business, asshole!

music and workouts are the only outlets I need - I'm just an all-around happy person as long as I have my health

And Excotic Petting zoos, riding camels and unlimited access to batting cages must help too.

Greg

And Excotic Petting zoos, riding camels and unlimited access to batting cages must help too.
Speaking of them... a friend and I went to see them live, and we offered them a spot to crash between states on their tour. They followed us to my friend's house after the show, and we played FIFA and drank beer with them all night.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Speaking of them... a friend and I went to see them live, and we offered them a spot to crash between states on their tour. They followed us to my friend's house after the show, and we played FIFA and drank beer with them all night.

You're such a slut.

If you're going to be part of this thing, you're going to have to commit. Post a picture of yourself with your fingernails painted purple. You have to be standing next to a look a like of Honey-Boo-Boo's mom so we know you're really a sconi.

I don't have purple.

Only green, blue, pink, and black.

Greg

You're such a slut.
they put out one of my favorite CDs of the year, were making a complete US tour from coast to coast yet getting terrible attendance rates (legit 40-50 people came to the show I was at, and they said they played to an audience of 1 the week before), the bassist was sick, and they were broke from gas expenses/van repairs - the least we could do was offer them a place to crash with some beverages and food

Slo

So are you grilling like a real man, or going to a fast food chain like some filthy poor?

Edit: Shit, forgot to log into my alt.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

squicken

ESPN has a Behind the Bets podcast, and they had the head guy from one of the books on talking about how they all got killed last week, and he mentioned that they've actually been having trouble ever since the real refs came back. Books do bad when favorites and public teams cover.

He says their observation is that by some measure the real refs have a sort of Jordan Rules where they favor the star players and public teams, and that is going to have to change the way the set games. He attributes it to "subconsciousness" and not anything nefarious, but I think we see every week scrub QBs take hits that don't draw flags, where those same hits would be ejections if done to Manning or Brady

Slo

I'm watching the T-Wolves for the first time this season. I don't think we have any black people.

effzee

I bet those NFC East games aren't looking so hot these days at the 4pm slot.

Still ratings kings.

Cowboys Eagles will do huge #s.

Didn't Giants and Eagles earlier this year break some record?

Anyway its come to this:

Have to root for Jets to beat the Seahawks. And the Falcons, Bengals, and 49ers.

Mrbob

What the heck did I just watch? Jay Cutler interviewed by Chris and Phil on Inside the NFL. Jay was funny, laughing, making jokes with the guys. He also mentioned how he enjoys the Smoking Jay Cutler website. He is shredding his poutface image into something of normalcy. I guess Scam is going to take over as the new pout king.

I know, it's like watching the Bears play themselves, but I can only work with what Goodell gives me.

Not even Red Zone can save us.

T-Wolves will be really really good once Klove and Rubio come back.

Easily one of the deepest teams in the league if they come back healthy.

Top Bottom