• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

Spinluck

All that being said, greenbay defense is still shit and cutler will always have shitty games.

The argument is that Andrew Luck gets his dick sucked and is ranked above other proven QBs.

God forbid a rookie get their dick sucked for turning a shit team around into a decent mid tier team, regardless of who they've played.

EDIT: Hey guys my buddies at the Jags game. Look how packed it is, FRANCHISE SAVED!!

SpinDasher said:
525636_10151266922518081_1251463430_n.jpg

ari

Banned
God forbid a rookie get their dick sucked for turning a shit team around into a decent mid tier team, regardless of who they've played.

EDIT: Hey guys my buddies at the Jags game. Look how packed it is, FRANCHISE SAVED!!

525636_10151266922518081_1251463430_n.jpg
That's embarrassing. Lol

Reminds me of the Dolphins game I went to in '07 against the Bengals.

Vesmir

Banned

Tell your friend to stop being an idiot and move
the camera
around.

squicken

Banner puts Weeden on notice

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/ind..._1.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"It's right to put Brandon on the list of important things we have to figure out and we have seven games left to do that," Banner said. "It's an extremely important question for this organization to get right."

With the Browns 2-7 at the bye, they're likely to end up with a high enough pick to draft a premier quarterback, which makes the last final seven games pivotal.

"The only reason I'm leaving he door open is, you could think he's the right answer and a year from now go, "Oh, gee, I thought he was but he isn't,' " Banner said. "So it's not like you're etching it in stone, but you certainly have to at least for your next off-season plan, make a determination as to whether in two years from now, when we're trying to be a championship-caliber team, is he good enough to lead us there?"

Top Bottom