• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 10 |OT| Wish You Were Here

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Why did Khan hire Mularkey if he wanted to win?

I'm sure he defines winning as moving to LA.

EDIT: Here's the funny:
fsuderp4_medium.gif

squicken

Just a quote "Banner said the quarterback decision is tied for No. 2 with general manager and behind head coach as the most important decisions a team must make."

But I actually like Weeden right now, and I'm fine with Sticking with him as long as he dosent just completely tank rest of year.

I think, given Weeden's age, that unless you know for sure he's the guy, you have to move on after the year. Looks like they are going to blow it all up, and there's no reason to spend a year on a QB they aren't sure on. It's kind of moot imo. 2013 is an awful QB class

Bit off topic but man Mayock and Nessler are excellent announcers for Thursday night.

I remember the god awful days of Matt Millen/Theismen games and glad they found some capable guys.

Narag

Wait Stafford has never beat a team that finished the year over .500? How did they make the playoffs?

Beating up on bad teams. They beat Denver last year but they finished .500 so yeah.

Bucs, Chiefs, Vikings x2, Cowboys, Bears, Broncos, Panthers, Raiders, Chargers,

squicken

Just like how they had it in week 3!

I ain't worried.

Will say that Arians love of 20 yard passes really makes it hard to kill clock. He needs to study up on some of the more innovative things people are doing with the run game around the league

Spinluck

We should give a round of applause to the Jags fans who actually went there, and stayed for the whole game. We should give a round to Alligatorjandro for even putting up with this team too.

I love how they're talking like the Colts just went through 10 years of losing.

Yeah, we really didn't have it that bad. And from what I'm seeing, we might not get the Manning version of the Marino curse.

Thank you Curtis Painter, thank you for Luck.

Top Bottom